Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Yess...I can't say WE did it..i didn't do anything..but surely i felt so proud as a Swaronian...Swaron and Swaronians ROCK

Starting from the scrap book by the amazing TEAM..and the other booklets where all swaronians wrote their wishes ...you guys simply rock...Joyee and Nandini ..u guys sent reminders for wishes also...so sweet of you...

hahahah v had so much fun while making scrapbook ufff it was one hell amazing experience..n nandu di n joyee di k reminder 😆

Coming to the individual gifts...they were so creative and made with so much love..i was so excited whenever they opened any gift..i was going aww with every gift...wo kitni khush hogi..ye khushi ke mare pagal ho jaegi😆...WOW these guys are so amazing..talented and creative..so organized...awww such a cute gift...i was going mad while watching the IVs..
i second u deeps di here...most of things were hand made n i was like WOAH soo talented...amazing cards n mostly importantly dil se banaye hue frm one small card to that big teddy every gift was dil se diya hua 😳 n seriously iss segment is iska gift n den tensn ika nai aaya uska nai n den nxt segment me aata tha n sb pagal ho jaate hai...1 n half week just wen amazing 😳
I feel so proud to belong to such a fanbase where people love and care for  their favorites ...its so  genuine ...
seriously passionate n caring about der favourites 😎
Cheers to all the Swaronians who made Swaron/Vrushan smile...the little sweet moments we got from the IVs are like return gifts...which we will cherish forever
v did for dat only..trust me here v never did nything to show something to some one or out of some competition it was genuine n just one motto to bring smile on VruShan's face n v did it...vrushi was about to cry...it means alot 
---
A happy and proud Swaron fan

@red r my replies 
Edited by purvi_91 - 11 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can u plz change the spelling of KISS to Kis 😳
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@red r my replies 

hehe..tune mera comment dekha toh..i thought sab gappe marne me itne busy he..koi mera comment dekh hi nehi raka😆😆😆
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon.rcb

To be honest,When we started planning, none of us thought that itne gifts aane wale hai.
Man this was really heart touching👏

hahaha part 1 aaya v wer like ok cake cutting hai..part 2 aaya v wer like ok...part 3 aaya v wer like 😲 part 4 😲😲 part 5 😲😲😲 n after dat it was like aur part hai???ye anniversary celebration hai ya draupadi ki saree 🤣
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neeti96

I wonder how Vrushi's secret admirer carried that big gift to the post office🤣

All the way from UK to India. That was the show stopper, i must say👏
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

WOH bada teddy kisi gaadi mein fit nahi hoga🤣🤣

usko vrushi haath me lr kr daudegi 🤣 mumbai k roads pr 🤣
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha part 1 aaya v wer like ok cake cutting hai..part 2 aaya v wer like ok...part 3 aaya v wer like 😲 part 4 😲😲 part 5 😲😲😲 n after dat it was like aur part hai???ye anniversary celebration hai ya draupadi ki saree 🤣

🤣🤣
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purvi_91

usko vrushi haath me lr kr daudegi 🤣 mumbai k roads pr 🤣

AWW woh kitna cute hoga😳😳😳😳

-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon.rcb

kal raat ko hi mujhe pata chal gaya tumlog k dimaag mei kya chal rha hai kaamino😈🤣
This is open forum yaar. Stop discussing here🤪

ohh yaa saali go n watch POGO 🤣 ibibo kahan hai tu missing u 🤣
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_pk

Can u plz change the spelling of KISS to Kis 😳

opss sorry auto correct 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Next