Day 04 Grey's Anatomy: "It Keeps Getting Bigger"

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Countdown Status – Day 04 Grey's Anatomy: "It Keeps Getting Bigger and Better"

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Grey's Anatomy Season 7 click here...]

Yup!!!! With each passing day as the countdown is nearer to its end….. the level of anxiety and anticipation is definitely getting the better of us all.

With the Premiere of Grey's Anatomy Season 7 on Zee Caf and our app iCouch, just days away the temperature is definitely souring. The heat of the season is getting mixed with the excitement levels of all the fans and TV lovers as something bigger and definitely better is on their way.

While the heat could be beaten by a glass of cold Lemon Juice (Yumm Yumm), Ice Tea in all its flavours (Oh Lord Yumm), Butter Milk (Yumm to the power infinity) …… ohk wait, before I start over a ride of quenching my thirst and kicking the heat with the yummiest of drinks. Let me help myself and all the Grey's Anatomy fans to quench their thirst till 1st of May by our very own mixed recipe of the Countdown Post.

Yesterday we read about Season 1 – Where it all started and today as hierarchy goes we are going to share some amazing things about Season 2 -   Where it all Progressed. Not keeping you all waiting, let the Fun and Cold Drink of Grey's Anatomy Season 2nd Begin.

But!! Before we move ahead, here's a special Sneak Peak into the crazy world of Grey's Anatomy season 1&2…. Enjoy your ride 

Season's Preview –

The second season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy commenced airing on the American Broadcasting Company on September 25, 2005, and concluded on May 15, 2006.

Actors Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl,Justin Chambers and T.R. Knight reprised their roles as surgical interns Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev and George O'Malley, respectively. Previous main cast members Chandra Wilson, James Pickens, Jr., Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey also returned, while Kate Walsh, who began the season in a recurring capacity, was promoted to series regular status, after appearing in seven episodes as a guest star.

The season continued to focus on the surgical residency of five young interns as they try to balance to the challenges of their competitive careers, with the difficulties that determine their personal lives. Whereas the first season put the emphasis mainly on the unexpected impact the surgical field has on the main characters, the second one provides a detailed perspective on the personal background of each character, focusing on the consequences that their decisions have on their careers.

It contained 27 episodes. Throughout the season, new story lines were introduced, including the love triangle between Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd and Addison Montgomery, the main arc of the season. Also heavily developed was the story line involving Izzie Stevens' relationship with patient Denny Duquette, which resulted in critical acclaim and positive fan response.

Like I said "It Keeps Getting Bigger and Better," well if we keep up like this damn!!! The season 3 article will not just fit into one post  ……. Not that we complain, if it makes your wait easier and allows you to relive the memoirs of Grey's Anatomy then we will do it whatever it takes. If you think we might have missed something please pardon us and tell us through your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions what more can we do to brush up your memoirs of the show.

Feel free to join our mailing lists or join us on Facebook and Twitter page of  iCouch for more details and information