Congratulations Simran Kaur - 10K+ Likes!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Cannot believe I'm so late in posting this  (the reason being that I don't have an Facebook account myself), but better late than ever! 😉 I am sharing with you all today that:

S i m r a n   K a u r ' s  
O F F I C I A L     F A N     P A G E  
...has reached...

👏 10K + likes! 👏

Congratulations gorgeous Simran 🤗 May you reach many more milestones that you very well deserve! 

If you do have a Facebook account please do hit like on her fan page (found here) and join in to appreciate her acting! Hope we can reach 15K [15 000] likes very soon! 😃

Another good news is that SK's IF fan page has reached more than 450 members in her fan club! If you haven't already joined in her fan page (found here) please do (hoping to reach 500 fans soon) and leave behind your comments  on the main page as well as all her videos, articles and pictures to increase her rank and get her into the  top 50

Congratulations once again Simran 🤗 Do join me in celebrating her success (a little late, I know 😆).
Edited by .Kriti. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosh94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well simi k 10k se uper bhi ak page k likeness hai
Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations SimranEdited by Pebbles - 11 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well deserving 👏 i dont use fb otherwse surely would have pressed like fr her as m much liking her as Anamika 😛😛😛 
rosh94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

well deserving 👏 i dont use fb otherwse surely would have pressed like fr her as m much liking her as Anamika 😛😛😛 

but why 
u know facebook pr bhi boht fun hota hai😲
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romaila

Same here <3 I'm not on fb either but I'm glad she still reads our messages on IF so she understands how much we love her 😳