WU(26th Apr): Muskaane Jhooti Hai :O ;)

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

The episode begins with MB telling Paddo that's it's time to teach RK a lesson, to tell him that she is not a piece of furniture which he can throw out & bring in whenever as per his moods & wishes & that heart-breaks are not mere nok-jhoks but they give huge pain to the person. He has to learn & respect women & not insult them & she will show him what love is & what hate is! MB tells Paddo to have faith in him. Paddo tells her to not compromise on her values & principles in order to teach him a lesson. MB assures her that it will never happen! MB says 'Sabak Rk wala, Tarika Mera aur Sanskar Tere'

Then MB returns to RK Mansion & sees RK lying on the sofa. He says I was asleep before but now I am FULLY Awake. MB justifies that her phone battery was low. RK taunt saying answer before question is great to hear! He then gets up & proceeds towards the cupboard. He says where did you go? MB diverts asking do you want anything from the cupboard. RK says now I'm asking you something, you're not answering. MB confesses that before going to Ma's house she had gone to Sultan's place to finish off matters. RK asks what did Ma say? MMB replies she's very much angry! RK says Ma ruth sakti hai par Mamta kabhi nahi. He hands hrer a gife wrapped box & tells her to get ready in it quickly in 10 minutes since they are going on a dinner date!

Dips recollects Rishbala story in serial order & Sikki adds ghee to it by doing commentary. Dips tells him to stop running his brains like a donkey.

Dips wonders how can a girl who can do anything for her family stay with RK  & also forgive him against her mother's wishes . That's something fishy. Sikki says she should act to be in love with RK, fool him, then again a marriage mandap will be set but this time MB will tell RK 'Same Pinch' & then Pack UP! Dips is thrilled! She kisses Sikki & leaves!

RK is ready & does countdown for MB to come out. MB hesitates how can she come out in such a dress. RK says I told you to wear the dress & not gift wrapper! Come out else I will barge in! MB ventures out! Bg song is Tum hi Ho & Rishbala eyelock.

RK tells her to remind him never to make her wear such a dress. MB asks why, am I not looking nice? RK says she is looking so beautiful that he has to remind himself to breathe!

RK says that this fire is meant to burn him. No one can look better than him as it is not acceptable to his ego. He praises himself & MB repeats! RK removes her necklace & MB pins a red rose to his coat.

RK scoops MB in his arms when she is about to trip while descending down the staircase. She says she can't walk in heels.

Then he tells MB to wait for him while he goes to fetch his phone. Dips sees MB.

Dips comes & taunts MB saying that Chawlbala looking nice in new avatar. MB thanks her in the same manner. Dips further says that even if you give this dress to a beggar, it would neither change the price of the dress nor increase the beggar's status . MB tells Dips 'Out!'. Dips is shocked. MB says my husband insults you in the same manner so I thot why not I do the same. It won't increase your status in any way. You will remain cheap anyways.

Dips asks her since when RK became her pati. MB replies I don't owe you any explanation since you're unimportant in my life. Dips says I'm the only Bahu of RK Mansion & you can fool RK with your crocodile tears & innocent beauty since he is an aneture player but not me. You have returned here with an aim, you're fooling RK in the cloak of Madhubala RRishab Kundra!

Precap : Dips goes to RK but MB stops stops her by clutching her wrist. MB says you are right I am planning something very big but what will you do? Reveal it to R.K? Then do so! Infact let me myself call RK here. MB calls out to RK & he comes down! Dips is alarmed! 

Edited by _Rashmi - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks Great epi...DD dam Hott n sexy..n vD wre too gud
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs lol madhu ek teer do nashane 😉 RK n dipz. This is gonna be interesting.
liquidfantasy thumbnail
there u go my girl!! Madhubala in a total new avtar..Old MB is back whr she doesnt need anyone to make her point..

Thnx fr WU
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for writen update Rashmi.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wowww
love how madhu replied back to dips that's what I always wanted,madhu in full form.

Mallu 
Surish thumbnail
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...when i watch the show i can not understand some dialog...so i always come here and find the meaning...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@_Rashmi: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊