Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Kunal vs Ranjeet/ Prem Chopra

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Last week Sah told me that Kunal used to act in Pratigya so I watched the first 6-7 episodes of the show, mostly all the Angad scenes, played by Kunal. 

And by God, I was totally repulsed by him. I used to study in Lucknow myself and seen/ been subjected to similar eve-teasing. Mere toh rongte khade ho gaye, watching Angad. He was more ewww than a 100 Ranjeets and Prem Chopras put together. He was such a creepy, vile character that I even got nightmares about him at night.

When I woke up, it got me thinking - what a talented actor Kunal is. How brilliantly he gets under the skin of a character. How can the same guy - when playing a negative role give me nightmares one day and make me cry buckets as Mohan Bhatnagar the very next day?

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him.

Edited by HansaTapori - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kunal nahi Angad kamina tha.

Title change karo.
jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

Last week Sah told me that Kunal used to act in Pratigya so I watched the first 6-7 episodes of the show, mostly all the Angad scenes, played by Kunal. 

And by God, I was totally repulsed by him. I used to study in Lucknow myself and seen/ been subjected to similar eve-teasing. Mere toh rongte khade ho gaye, watching Angad. He was more ewww than a 100 Ranjeets and Prem Chopras put together. He was such a creepy, vile character that I even got nightmares about him at night.

When I woke up, it got me thinking - what a talented actor Kunal is. How brilliantly he gets under the skin of a character. How can the same guy - when playing a negative role give me nightmares one day and make me cry buckets as Mohan Bhatnagar the very next day?

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him. But unfortunately other shows have more fans than NBT... 😭 😭

STOP CRYING...

VOTE FOR KUNAL AND MAKE HIM WIN...http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hansa: nice to hear you watched angadh scenes n I was cent percent sure that u will feel the same bcz this is what i felt while watching but i totally changed n kunal proved me wrong by living in mohan bhatnagars role n made me a crazy fan of his.That's the uniqueness, versatility, commitment what not all the best adjectives collective can't describe kunal properly so who am I to describe him. Kunal for sure deserves the award so please guys let's make sure he wins it atleast be she deserves much more than that. Please make many different id's and let's vote for them n prove how bestest if best they are
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Title change karo.

hahhaha i got peturbed seeing the title 😆 ki kunal ne kya karr diya😆
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep hansa edit title as atleast kunal as angadh worse than ... If possible
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Title change karo.

I'm talking about actor Kunal as compared to actors Prem Chopra and Ranjeet 😊 
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hansa

Seriously, he's such a versatile actor, I really want him to win the ITA award. No one deserves it more than him. But unfortunately other shows have more fans than NBT... 😭 😭

Mujhe bhi pls links do na yahaan par pls. i walso wanna see the 6 7 episodes.plsss
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆

The feeling abt Angad is same everywhere..😉 
Angad had been downright filthy, creepy character..and i had hated him like anything when i had seen him in Pratigya for some episodes..but but Kunal had done such a supeb job there that I could never imagine him doing Mohan bhatnagar..😳  blame it on our Indian movies or tv who dont give enough liberty to experiments with characters in all kind of roles most of the times, black, white or grey ..Even audience does not sound receptive of hatke roles many times.. Angad was such a lecherous character..his mannerism was so creepy that it reminds me of all roadside beetle chewing sickos and fattoos  🤢 👏 😆

Many must have forgotten that he was Angad some years back..😆 I too was surprised when i had seen him in promos of NBT 1 ..i did not know abt him then but it had strike me that i have seen him somewhere on TV and excited to see a different character being played by him .kudos to him for an impactful conviction of playing this character and Mr. Sharma for trusting him completely 👍🏼 👏
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
C'mon guys, the title is purposely written that way to entice people to read the post. We are talking about negative characters here, so the worst villain is going to be the best na. Get it?? 😆