Rk comes to know bout madhus plan

Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys take it in written form rk knows ki madhu is upto something and he is just let her play cause he knows this is the only way madhu will trust rk again it would be tit fr tat when madhu tells him ki I just wanted to finish ur ego then rk would say ki If she was just doing that y did she jump of the building cause she knew rk loves  her and will save her and all the tym they spent blah blah blah and nw score is even so madhu would also agree  and then new love story begins  OR. SMTHING will happen to madhu and rk will save her lyk she gets kindnpped or shot then rk saves her and sultan sees that they both love each other and makes a silent exit !!😉
Ps guys do reply and badgers this post is. Nt fr u 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice prediction yaar ðŸ˜Š
Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

nice prediction yaar ðŸ˜Š

Thanks 
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree! RK knows that there is something off about his all of a sudden too sweet biwi!

this was his game that he started and how could my RIght Kameena not know when he is being played??

RK has also said that he has been betrayed so many times that he is able to recognize betrayal now.. he knows that Madhu is up to something but as for right now he is jsut playing the game as well..

nice prediction! as long as Rishbala are together and that Bhai is out of the show i am a happy camper! 😃
Edited by Forever_Komal - 11 years ago
Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

i agree! RK knows that there is something off about his all of a sudden too sweet biwi!

this was his game that he started and how could my RIght Kameena not know when he is being played??

RK has also said that he has been betrayed so many times that he is able to recognize betrayal now.. he knows that Madhu is up to something but as for right now he is jsut playing the game as well..

nice prediction! as long as Rishbala are together and that Bhai is out of the show i am a happy camper! 😃

Ya it's rishabala all the way and ya this way rk image or character wont be affected too 
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think when that idiot Bhujang(KAHAN JA KE MAR GAYA YE) makes his grandiose re-entry in the story, we'll definitely see one of the two end up seriously injured. As for me, i want it to be RK so i can see exactly how much Madhubala cares for the him. With RK, I'm currently satisfied right now with his obsession since that assures me that he's not letting her go anytime soon. But I've always been doubtful about Madhubala, and her confusing reactions to other 'guys' doesn't exactly help much either. 
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rkmadhuawsome

sultan sees that they both love each other and makes a silent exit !![;)

I want this to happen ASAP ... 😉
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post! and Good prediction,😊
Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i think when that idiot Bhujang(KAHAN JA KE MAR GAYA YE) makes his grandiose re-entry in the story, we'll definitely see one of the two end up seriously injured. As for me, i want it to be RK so i can see exactly how much Madhubala cares for the him. With RK, I'm currently satisfied right now with his obsession since that assures me that he's not letting her go anytime soon. But I've always been doubtful about Madhubala, and her confusing reactions to other 'guys' doesn't exactly help much either. 

No I want madhu to be injured cause madhu loves rk and ek knows it so does madhu and everyone her mom sis and all bt madhu doubts whether rk loves her or nt so if madhu is injured then we will see rs junnon and paddy even comes to know that rk loves madhu !!
Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail

Originally posted by: mevanp

I want this to happen ASAP ... 😉

Metooo