Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

very beautiful caps...loved them...missing them...want the show back.

Thank you Dr. Vidya. Glad you liked the post and caps.

And, yeah, we all AshNians sing the same tune ever since our adorable AshNi has parted from us... We miss them and want them back real soon!! 😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

nice post tupu πŸ˜Š

i like this song very much πŸ˜›
caps r also best yaar ..πŸ€—

Thank you NR. Thank you for appreciating and liking the post and the caps. πŸ€—

Nice to see you back and active in forum. Missed you and your funposts!! πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika4ever

Very beautiful song and captivating caps. Truly a rocking post.πŸ‘
AshNi Valentine's Day celebration are the episodes that I am never tired of watching time and again.
Thank u for making a song post with Valentine's Day caps with a Ranbeer Kapoor Song.☺️

Thanks a bunch for your kind words @Kritika4ever!! Glad that you liked the song,post and caps. 😳

And, yeah, I too love watching VDay celebration episodes but skip all the scenes with Daksh and Divya in them... they played truly a spoil-sport in AshNi's romance on VDay
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

One of the best epi in the journey of KTLK 
SK and KK feel like real couple when watching this epi 
the song was super just thought that this song was made for them only 
love all the DIo expressions made by are loving ashni 

Tupu u had made the 2 epi  V day special in one post good job (Sorry for the late reply )
love this post much 
once again a round of applause to ur brilliant creation 

Thank you very very much for your very kinds words Ariya!! Your comments always encourage me to do something more, better and new in my posts!! πŸ€— U r so sweet my friend!! Thank you so much!!

Agreed with ya that this song suits our adorable AshNi so perfectly as if it were written for them only... In fact KritSha made AshNi so natural and real a couple that any sweet, romantic song would suit them perfectly!! Am really glad that u liked the post, song and caps dear!! 😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrdsu

Beautiful caps...from one of the most magical episode...and very apt.song..too good yaar..❀️
thank u so much for making this post..πŸ€— loved it..

for the appreciation and for liking the post and caps Heena. It's absolutely my pleasure that I made this song-post and you all liked it!! πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roza_DU

Good to see your  caps post dear..πŸ€—
Awesome post...πŸ‘
You've captured one of the most romantic moments of Ashu Nidhi..
Loved it.

Thank you so much for your kind words Rozaji. πŸ€— Am really happy that you liked this song-post and the caps used in it.
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Great post and caps Tuou enjoyed it.

Thank you Deepali. Glad that you liked the post and caps. 😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Haaye... meri soulsis... Aapka toh comment bhi itna cute hai ki kya batau... πŸ˜ƒ

This Aashiqui-2 song is also very nice, me too loving it and thinking of making a song-post on it in this week. Let me see when time permits me do that...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a bunch for the lovely words of appreciation dear and thank you so much for liking the post as well!! Am glad that u liked caps. I also love VDay celebration episodes very much, barring D and D siblings' scenes of courseπŸ˜ƒ

Ur OS, I already read dear, but the lazy me hadnt replied to u yet... Sorry for that... It was heartrending for me to see my darling angel Nidhi such devastated...😭 Hated that Mallika like anything and loved the loving, caring, protective Ashu... Ant mein aapne Nidhi ko expectant dikhaker saree takleefon ki bharpai toh kar di per meri aankhon mein toh phir bhi aasoo aa gaye... pehle Nidhi ko pareshani mein dekhker I cried and then had tears of happiness with her 'good news'😳❀️

Thank u di for liking my reply...
Plz make the song post on our fav song... Will wait...

N thanx 4 reading my os... I'm so glad u liked it... N Oh! M so sorry, I brought tears to ur eyes...
I so love to read a feedback from u... Love u di...
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Beautiful words and caps Tupu. Nice song selection. πŸ‘πŸΌ

This was  a very romantic episode, especially the short tent part which definitely raised the temperatures up by a few degrees. πŸ˜³

Thank you Aartiji. Glad that u liked the caps, song and post. 😳

Agreed with ya -- the tent scenes with "raat akeli hai" songs were quite sensuous and had AshNi not been interrupted by Daksh, these epi. would have been most romantic episodes in history of ktlk but our great CVs believed in "parampara nibhao" and "Kabab mein haddi" was present at the perfect moment... πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SD812

Awesome song & caps Tupu...Kritsha are magical!
Totally agree with your words-'MISSING KTLK & KritSha SO VERY MUCH'

Thank you so much for visiting this post and liking and commenting Dr. Shubhangi. Missing you on forum... nice to see you after such a long time!! πŸ€—

KritSha truly are magical and I love them loads and miss them tons... 😭😭😭😭😭