Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not only meena kumari she is getting my nerves these days.her strong personality her boldness everything dissappeard.it is very annoying to see this rubbish.she was the one who made mayank to get married she was the one who had swaped the bride , but now her attitude is look like mayank betrayed her.cvs have made this teen drama a typical boring serial like other one.
Why is she crying for ? She is betraying another innocent boy adi so whats tje crocodile tear are for?Edited by meghna.sky - 11 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riva2987

Mohini, mohini, mohini, mohini ...u r back🥳 with a bang post!!!!! missed u and ur post alot🤗

u are absolutely rite mohini, i second with u in each and every word of yours. Yes where is this ladakpan gone???? am so sad and mad on cv's they have made our favt character into just running tap😕 ...where is that gunjan, who rejected mayank for not trusting her and now see this gunjan where she is breaking somebody's else trust...cv's should have shown the growth of the character but they actually degrade it very badly...

hope cv's reading our post and think about it what they are actually doing

Hey riva: Thanks for replying. Sorry for not being able to spend a lot of time on IF. It's primarily work and then also the fact the SSLK is going in circles. Of course, we keep watching and keep complaining 😆😆

I know what you mean about gunjan rejecting Mayank for not trusting her. We know that she'll end up not getting married to Aditya too. God know why aditya has to go through the garg drama.