Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday to the Master Blaster 😃
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

happy birthday sachin. many millions happiest returns of the day. may god give u good health. u r the god of cricket .

u r my most favourite cricketer...u r the reason i watch cricket...the priceless gem & the pride of our country. no one can ever replace u. u have made cricket what it is today and inspired so many ppl all across the country and world. u r the hope of one billion ppl.
i salute you master!!!there never would be anyone else like you. luv u and respect u loads.

thanks to tvpal007 for  this thread.it's beautiful. amazing guys
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago
hiranrocks thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sachin .. 
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Sachin Tendulker!

Do i Really need to ay about You!
because i have Really no Words To Describe You ❤️

Shane Warne
"I'll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable. I don't think anyone, apart from Don Bradman, is in the same class as Sachin Tendulkar"

Allan Donald
"Sachin Tendulkar has often reminded me of a veteran army colonel who has many medals on his chest to show how he has conquered bowlers all over the world"

Rahul Dravid
"What impressed me about Sachin is his balance, as a batsman and as a person. It has not changed from the time I first met him. It has really been the most important facet of his character as a cricketer and as a person"

Hashim Amla
"Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it"

Usain Bolt
"For me he (Tendulkar) is one of the greatest cricketers I have seen. He has done extremely well and he is a very aggressive cricketer. I look forward to the day when I can see him play live."

Javed Miandad
"They (Pakistan team) should learn from Sachin who has had a wonderful career and scored century after century but one never hears him making tall claims about his performances or achievements. He is a proper professional and someone our players can learn from"

Imran Khan
"Over the years, Sachin has remained remarkably consistent and has more records than anybody I can remember. His talent and versatility are unquestioned which is why the only question that rankles is why he did not win enough games for his team?"

Martina Navratilova
"Sachin was so focused. He never looked like getting out. He was batting with single-minded devotion. It was truly remarkable. It was a lesson"

Michael Hussey
"Test cricket is bloody hard work, especially when you've got Sachin batting with what looks like a three metre wide bat"

Virat Kohli
"What he (Sachin) has achieved in his entire career, I don't think anyone else will be able to achieve that. So it will be a great thing if we can win the World Cup not only for our fans but also for Sachin who is a special person"

-MeHaK-

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy returns of the day sir.
wish u a veryy happie birthday..!!
may all our wishes come true..stay blessed..!😊
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SACHIN...🥳    🥳   🥳   
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar... Barun's Fav cricketer 😳
.BainGan. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day LITTLE MASTER !! God Bless You !!
Prabhnoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrins

~~  MY EDITS ~~

dis is so gud👏
Prabhnoor thumbnail
Thank You cherry for making such a beautiful b'day thread for Sachin❤️ finally ppl are coming here to congatulate him👏