Revenge's revenge is Revenge-war never ends

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I dont wanna discuss right or wrong here,all I want to say is that the thirst of revenge has never ended up on a good note it paves the way to war and hatred only"bujh kay na bujhay yeh pyaas ho rabba,jane yeh kaisa hai pyaar"RK's not ready to admit and confess his feelings for madhu although the spoilers says he might confess his love for madhu and madhu on the other hand is now hell bent to teach rk a lesson for all the miseries he put her through she wanted to move on but RK didn't let that happen yes he was jealous which means he loves her,I was just thinking what if RK truly admits his mistakes and love for madhu what will madhu do then will laugh on him or will tell him she was faking it all and she never loved him,would rk spare her after this and what if rk's too pretending to be happy just to know what actually is going on in madhu's heart but he loves her still he cant deny that.

dunno what will be the outcome of all this but yeah god bless madhu,all the madhu haters majority are like that will leave no chance to offend her hurting the feelings of her fans,I hope madhu realizes on time that hatred and revenge will do no good and will not do the same mistake that rk did with madhu.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara.saxena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Said!!! Its a never ending vicious cycle... One person takes revenge and other person is hurt very much.. It makes him/her understand nothing but to do a tit for tat to the person who hurt you the most, after all it is our human nature.. 

I just hope Madhu or RK puts an end to this!!! I am sure given RK's egoistic nature he will definately not take it lightly... 
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: swra.saxena

Well Said!!! Its a never ending vicious cycle... One person takes revenge and other person is hurt very much.. It makes him/her understand nothing but to do a tit for tat to the person who hurt you the most, after all it is our human nature.. 

I just hope Madhu or RK puts an end to this!!! I am sure given RK's egoistic nature he will definately not take it lightly... 

I believe the situation will get worse if rk comes to know that madhu was faking love,no one will be happy.

Mallu
viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALL I CUD SAY IS THAT CV'S RUINED CHARACTERS OF BOTH LEADS. BOTH R RIGHT KAMINEY NOW . N OF COURSE INDIAN AUDIENCE WUT NVR  LIKE THEIR  FEMALE LEAD  OF THEIR FAV TV SHOW PLAYING  REVENGE GAME WID HER HUBBY N BREAKING HIS HEART WHEN HE HAS FALLEN FOR HER N WANTS TO LIVE WID HER.. Edited by geett777 - 11 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah we might see another revenge from RK...then people will demand revenge from Madhu...and the cycle continues😆
PS:they desperately need a good writer😳
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: geett777

ALL I CUD SAY IS THAT CV'S RUINED CHARACTERS OF BOTH LEADS. BOTH R RIGHT KAMINEY NOW . N OF COURSE INDIAN AUDIENCE WUT NVR  LIKE THEIR  FEMALE LEAD  OF THEIR FAV TV SHOW PLAYING  REVENGE GAME WID HER HUBBY N BREAKING HIS HEART WHEN HE HAS FALLEN FOR HER N WANTS TO LIVE WID HER..

why not,mb is a different show and anything can happen lets see how will madhu tackle things with rk what if she unlike rk controls her ego and stop thinking about revenge.
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

yeah we might see another revenge from RK...then people will demand revenge from Madhu...and the cycle continues😆
PS:they desperately need a good writer😳

writer is doing a fabulous job,i was just giving my views on this track yeah that what my post says revenge's revenge is revenge,but we can rely on madhu what if she drops the idea of teaching rk a lesson if rk admits his love and mistakes.
_Kalpana91_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If all are fine with RK's revenge, then Madhu's pay back should be well-received too!!

Women are not doormats! They also know to give back when tortured!!

If Grey men characters can be accepted, grey female characters also should be accepted by TV audience, it will be a path breaking move in TV!

This is a 'Dark' love story isn't it? So does that mean only Male character can be grey? :O

I'm really happy with the current track now, if the spoilers are true!! Kudos to the makers!! :D

Madhu's character will also be unique and different, set apart from the crying and ever-sacrificing Female leads we see in every single show in TV!! :D
Edited by _Kalpana91_ - 11 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

she is playing with fire...and end mein only she will get burnt...there is a reason RK is addressed as real kameena...he may lack a lot of things but one thing he has in ample is a devious mind...if we the audience could see through her act the first time itself...does she actually think RK will fall for this ...she spend 6 months with the guy...does she not know him at all...he has said that he looks at her more than she looks at the mirror on  the dressing table...hence he knows her every move...she has not even thought this trough or else she would have informed her mother already..did she think her mother was going to buy her story of stayng with the friend when RK gave a press statement that he and madhu are back together ...she is a superstar's wife ...thier every move makes national news...

why are cvs hell bend on making the girl look like this am clueless...i rather she should have paid back his money somehow and walked away with head held high not play manipulative games that too with a seasoned player...

they have turned this intl a vicious cycle indeed...fire can never douse fire ...it only intensifies ...

just because am saying what is happening is wrong does not mean i supported anything RK did...but the fact of the matter remains...two wrongs does not make a right 

and given her nature to be soo compassionate irrespective of who the other person is..it goes much beyond her character to mercilessly hurt the man she loves using manipulation and tricks...the reason she is not RK ...and even if she takes revenge ..does she actually think the guy is going to sit at home and weep ...i cannot even fathom the intensity with which he will strike back..then she will strike back then he will and thus continues revengebala: ek par ek free

hope there is more to it and we are simply jumping to conclusion...
Edited by sun29 - 11 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Kalpana91_

If all are fine with RK's revenge, then Madhu's pay back should be well-received too!!

Women are not doormats! They also know to give back when tortured!!

If Grey men characters can be accepted, grey female characters also should be accepted by TV audience, it will be a path breaking move in TV!

This is a 'Dark' love story isn't it? So does that mean only Male character can be grey? :O

I'm really happy with the current track now, if the spoilers are true!! Kudos to the makers!! :D

Madhu's character will also be unique and different, set apart from the crying and ever-satisfying Female leads we see in every single show in TV!! :D

Well said,cant agree with you more but those who are biased will not much appreciate your ideas and ever expect them too,but I am allright with that,if grey males why not females??

Mallu