OS- Sandhya Ka Gold Chain

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sandhya was searching through her jewel box. It was the farewell function in her college for final year's and she was searching for a light weight jewellery among her collections.  Unfortunately she was finding none as most of them very heavy necklaces. Suddenly her eyes fell on a small red unopened jewel bag. It was almost at the bottom of her jewel box and if not looked carefully she would have missed it.

She took that bag and then she remembered. It was the gift Sooraj had given her for their first diwali together. She remembered because of the angst she was feeling at that time she had never cared to open it and sometime later she had dumped it in her jewel box.

Now she hurriedly opened it and took the small chain with pendant. She was stunned looking at it. It was the same pendant which she had selected for her bhabhi more than a year ago. It was the pendant which she had told will be a perfect gift a husband can give his wife to her brother.

She sat there stunned looking at the chain and pendant when Sooraj entered the room. Seeing Sandhya holding the chain he asked " Kyon Sandhyaji aapko pasand nahi aaya. Aap ne tho kaha tha ki is se khoosoorat thofa ek pati apni patni ko nahi de saktha"

Sandhya stared at him in disbelief " Soorajji aapko kaise pata ki meine aisa kaha tha"

Sooraj gave her a badmash smile and replied " Vaise Sandhyaji mein apni hone wale patni ke liye kuch thofa khareedna chahtha tha , tab meine us dookan mein aapko yeh kahte hue suna, lekin socha nahi tha ke ye aapke haath lag jaayega"

Now Sandhya was not going to let go that easily " Acha Sooraji. Jab mein padthi hoon tho aap mujhe mithai ka dabba muft mein dekhe jaathe hain, mein dukan mein jab apne bhaiya ke saath hoon tho aap mujhe sunte hain, mere mummy papa ke aakri waqt mein aap unke saath hain, mere papa ka pen aapke haath mein lag gaya hain or aap kehte hain ki hamari Jodi upar banayi hain. Mujhe to dal mein kuch kala lag raha hain. Kahin aapko mein pasand aayi ho or aapne mere bhaiya se saath kuch understanding thee kya" and she gave him a badmash quizzing look

Sooraj moved towards her still grinning. " Sandhyaji aap tho thanedarni hai.aapko hamesha dal me kuch kaala hi lagega. Tho is baat ka jawab dijiye ki aap mere peeche kyon padi thi?"

" Mein aapke ke peeche padi thi. Aisa kaise kah sakte hain aap" . Now Sooraj was almost in front of her. He pulled her towards him and spoke " Aap mere peeche nahi thi. Tho us din Mandir mein jab mere shaadi ka card pooja par rakhne ke liye gaye the , tho aapka dupatta mere chehre par is tarah pad raha tha ki ,kah raha ho, arre mujhe dekh, mein hi tumhari honewali patni hoon. Aur chamatkar ye bhi thaa ki shaadi ka card jab liya usmein dulhan ka naam Kavitha ke jagah Sandhya likha thaa. Aapne tho mere dulhan ko hi baga dala Sandhyaji. Kyon aapki Kavitha ke saath koi understanding thee kya"

Now Sandhya was blushing and laughing together. Sooraj too was grinning as he took the chain from her hands. Impulsively Sandhya turned and Sooraj put the chain around her neck and cuddled her. " wo tho jaante hi the ki unki Jodi tho rab ne hi banayi hain"

PS: I hope this OS provides you with a good relief during this tense week. I had not seen the chain gifted by Sooraj worn by Sandhya. It is the basic assumption in this OS. If it was mentioned earlier in any episodes do forgive me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely written.  Indeed a relief for the high-voltage drama of this week.
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Surajs first gift... that pendant long forgotten by our CVs πŸ˜•
Thank you Shruthi for giving this closure πŸ˜‰
Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸΌ

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahahha... it was funny while reading... but it was lovely too... β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ in others words i can say.. its "PYAAR BHARA NOK-JHOK"
keep writng it more..😊
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome relief Shruthi.πŸ‘πŸΌ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wowπŸ‘ i want that chain back shruthiπŸ˜‰
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank you everyone for loving it. You are my encouragement to write more and more
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ah that chain!
Lovely OS Shruthi!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@shobhana. U dont know how much I wanted that chain back. Waited for it to be shown during maany functions, atleast for Wedding anniversary. So fed up waiting that I decided to write abt it.😊😊
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome shruthi. Even if i dont get to see something like this on the show you have done a very good job.