SwaRon OS- Sharon's moment of epiphany?

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So I am back with yet another OS of mine! I had taken a break from writing for quite some time because of my lazy nature, but last night's episode compelled me to write one.
Now this OS is basically, full on Sharon's monologue. This doesn't have any Swayam in it! Not even one dialogue of him. Still the OS is on SwaRon. 
This is what I preferred, at least after reading the TC article! And Swayam's monologue would have been super small.. So I didn't write it. This is one of the shortest one shots I have ever written, but I hope you like it!! 

"Right" She said unhappily. "It was a routine." And walked from there. Away from him, disheartened.

Swayam tried to stop her, but to no avail. She wasn't listening to him.

"Swayam, she doesn't need you. Don't cross your limits."  He warned himself.

Sharon ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She didn't know why. It was the first time she was feeling so bad. Why was she feeling so broken and disheartened? After all, Swayam had also gone through the same pain.

But today it was different. Those six minutes of proximity with him were like pure bliss. She felt she was in paradise' Dancing with him always felt so different and she was in her dreamland. She had forgotten everything that was going around her and was only concentrating on him.

She drove her car and sped off, not wanting to think about it anymore.

She reached home and without having dinner, lay on her bed, waiting for the day to end and all the miseries to disappear. All the bad thoughts to dissolve... she was waiting for all the confusions to get cleared.

She couldn't sleep though; an enigmatic thought was busy haunting her mind' what had happened to her? Had she really undergone a major change?? What was wrong with her?

She knew there was some problem, but she was trying hard to figure out what her problem was. She liked Swayam, but nowadays she had a weird kind of sensation near him'. Weirdly beautiful sensation, to be honest.

Swayam was really close to her, she didn't doubt this. But what had the feeling of like turned into? This wasn't like. She liked him a lot, but she never ever felt this way.  

She had been in a relationship with him for a long time, and she had always liked him. She liked him a lot. And her like for him had never waned. It could either turn into love or infatuation. She was pretty sure this wasn't love. So was it infatuation?

"Infatuation? No ways. Infatuation leads to depression and I am not depressed right now. Plus infatuation occurs when you aren't able to think about that person clearly. Nothing like that."  She reminded herself.

"So what the hell is it?" She wondered. She wasn't able to figure out. And this wasn't the first time, this confusion had occurred. This confusion saga had been going on for quite some time now. But as luck had it, the ignorant Sharon Rai Prakash always managed to shove this thought off her mind. Little did she know that the confusion would eventually increase?

Now, the time had come. This confusion got on her nerves. Even though she wasn't trying a bit to ask herself what the confusion was all about, a voice from inside her spoke' "Ask yourself what really the matter is."

Sharon Rai Prakash is known for doing what she feels is right. Even this time, she tried to sleep and ignore all the voices that were trying to disturb her.

But this time, her inner voices compelled her to follow her heart, for once.

Always, there was something that kept pushing her, there was something that kept telling her to go into the depth of a particular situation and sort out the mess.

Swayam was playing on her mind' He had successfully managed to break all the boundaries of her heart and procure a place in that fist sized involuntary muscle.

She had always ignored it, but. Although there came a time, when she was forced to accept that Swayam meant the world to her.

Swayam was very important for her existence. She was only breathing before Swayam entered her life. She started living after that. She started enjoying every moment of her life after that. She started cherishing every moment spent with him. She liked him a lot.

But this feeling wasn't the feeling of "like" anymore. It was something else. More than like. What was it?

Her head started aching. She wanted to sleep. But she couldn't. She knew this thought was going to haunt her till eternity, until she did something about it.

"Let's get done with this thing once and for all." She spoke to herself. She sounded too stubborn, but internally she knew exactly what was happening.

The only problem was that she was scared of accepting. It was not that, she was scared of losing him, for she knew that he belonged to her, he loved her. It was just that, she was scared of accepting.

"But why?" Another voice interrupted her thought process.

"Because she's Sharon the diva!" The second voice spoke in her defense.

"Love knows no boundaries, miss arrogant Sharon!"

"It does. Do you even know what would happen to her image in college once she tells him?"

"Tells him what?"

"Stop it you both!" Sharon yelled, which was loud enough to wake her kaka up.

"Sharon baby, are you alright?"

"Yes kaka!" She assured him.

The doppelgangers locked their mouths and threw the keys to a far off land, never to be found again.

She sat up, and rested her head on the bedstead and continued her thinking sessions. Swayam's behavior was fully awkward. She thought he loved her, then why was he backing out? Why was he pulling himself back, when she had given herself completely? Couldn't he see that she was dying to be close to him? Couldn't he see that she wanted him to take a step and place his lips on her soft cheeks? Couldn't he see that she wanted to be loved by him, forever and ever? Couldn't he see that she craved for him?

Craved for him? What was she thinking about? She liked him! She didn't have any kind of craving.

Or maybe she did' Did she? Sharon slowly started accepting this feeling.

Was her like turning into love?

"Wrong." Her angel doppelganger chirped, this time, calmly. "It has already turned into love. It's just that you are too late in realizing such stuff."

"What?" Sharon questioned herself. Was she slipping into too much denial mode? Or was she already in it?

She had denied every single feeling she felt for him. But things were slipping now. Everything was going out of control. Nothing seemed to have a proper control. Everything was up to her.

She valued Swayam. She wanted to see him happy. Somehow, she always knew that his happiness lied within her smile.

And only he could make her smile. He was the only one who could hurt her and at the same time, make her smile. He was the only person who could speak curtly to her, but at the same time, make her realize what he meant to her. He was the only person, who knew Sharon in and out and could figure it when things went out of the way for her.

He was the only person who deserved her love. He was the only person whom she loved. And this love, was never ever going to decrease.

Love, this feeling was beautiful. And this realization seemed so perfect for her.

"I love him. I love Swayam." She smiled and blushed.

Sharon was grateful to Swayam. He had finally managed to make her realize her love. He had finally fulfilled his promise. Just that, she couldn't wait to go to college and tell it to him.

Although, she found his behavior a bit peculiar, she knew he was a one woman man, She had started knowing him' and she could say that even she knew him in and out now. She could proudly say that she could read him like an open book.

She knew that it was impossible for Swayam to fall for anyone else. He was hers, forever and only hers. She loved him and he loved her.

That's it! If not an awesome OS, I hope this OS was readable enough and not too lame. Hope you all liked it and don't feel like puking after this. I hope this wasn't too lame. If you liked it, please hit the like tab, and leave your comments! πŸ˜Š

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
Unres
----------------
Heya ID πŸ€—
it was your shortest OS but an amazing one
I badly wanted Sharon's monologue after that dance but πŸ˜”
Anyways your OS fulfilled my wish :D
Sharon's monologue , Sharon's confusion was beautifully penned down ... .sharon realising her love for swayam ❀️
I would love to see this happening in D3
I love it :D
-CM
Edited by swaron_pk - 11 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful!!! I hope episode mein bhi Sharon realises her love for him soon. Just cant wait to see them together forever and ever
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi tanha29...i want u to replace or assist palki mam yaar...its just awesomeee... i dont have words πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š loved it ...i so wish they show this in episode
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i dont know your name... iam varshini pla pm me next time u write anything πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: varsh-mayur

sorry i dont know your name... iam varshini pla pm me next time u write anything πŸ˜Š

you can add me to your buddy list! Thanks for the appreciation! πŸ˜³
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful os..i have said this before i say it again- plz join palki mam's team of creatives and give us such fantastically written scenesπŸ˜‰

thanks for the pm..keep writing more and dont forget to pm me..

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beatiful os dear...
U hv perfectly describ sharon realisation 2ward swayam...luv it...
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful mihika...I wished this really happens in d3 but I highly doubt it...anyway fabulous os...keep writing more  Edited by angelitha98 - 11 years ago
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing os

Sharon realised her love for him.
She knew that he love her immensely nd she want to give him everything