Thoughts coming in mind abt RSSI

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have no idea ,wats happening in this show man.seriously..if ranveer is of the die,hw come shahiba loss her memory..chal even if she lost her memory,where is the family and her baby...God knows,hw r the cvs going to turn the table so soon...

I av no idea hw to react to this news,i always wanted to see Ranveer & Shahiba love story but then now ranveer just die and a new guy coming as a royal brat ...It will be good to see a new story but then Sanveer story is going to be over...

Also I seriously don't av much hope 4m the Cvs as they don't do as per wat we want...The most important problem coz of which the show looks non-sense is the fast pace at which its running..I don't understand y r they doing this ???? even yesterday hw can Ranveer get so mad on Daljeet and take such a fast step also dat Daljeet hw the hell he got escaped 4m the car and then next moment consoling Kernal ji..

Now Ranveer going to die and Kernal not allowing anyone to see him.ok.but I don't know hw the story will progress...

Hope the sweet love story of Sahiba & Ranveer take a beautiful step...So that all we fans can enjoy this fab Jodi with more love ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as according to the new artcle ,i think we can enjoy watching ashish & ekta romancing as ashish is a spoilbrat & ekta  as annu in the ashram & ashish is the owner of the ashram...love to see ashish in new character...atlast i can say that story is heading towards a pleasant track.
garnet11 thumbnail
I agree with you, the story is really fast paced but I think its because the cvs haven't found a track that the audience is enjoying, thats why they are rushing through it (which I am sort of glad about). But i understand that it can get annoying.
I really hope though that the CVs don't rush through the new love story and we get to see a beautiful track evolving 😊
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me also sooo happy to see new atack!!!! ashish and ekta onscreen lovestoryy. they made for each other!!! they arr best couple!!!
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah after seeing the new story..Just av one request that,it shud be slow n steady so dat we understand and enjoy each and every moment for the new fresh love story ..Its looking really good especially Ashsish part,hope that ekta's character also changes not like the previous confused one...
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uaassshi

Yeah after seeing the new story..Just av one request that,it shud be slow n steady so dat we understand and enjoy each and every moment for the new fresh love story ..Its looking really good especially Ashsish part,hope that ekta's character also changes not like the previous confused one...

yea i want also that they goo sloww with the new story!! love ths story!!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uaassshi

yes dear i think it is already start going slow,i want to enjoy every minute of it,love to see ashish back...first time i was so relaxed watching the show thank god no more totture.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking 4ward 2 c the new avatar of Ashish! However, sorry c disappoint all but i fear Anu has taken Sahiba confusion 2 new level! Now she's lost her memory! And did she give her baby 2 Kernail? I guess we're going 2 get all the answers as flashbacks as she gainres her memory.