Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Nxt_rockstar: Thanks for ur reply but that circle.. it's not visible when I click on the brush tool ðŸ˜•
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread! :D 
-Ashvi- thumbnail
how to use downloaded fonts in our pictures...plz anyone say..!! 
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashvi_lolzZz

how to use downloaded fonts in our pictures...plz anyone say..!! 

Once you've downloaded fonts off from a website, you then copy-paste them into your fonts file. So, you click on the start button on your computer and search for "Fonts" a file should open up and you paste the downloaded font there. Then you open your PS and the font will show up. Lemme know if you still don't understand and I'll take some screenshots for you. 😃
-Ashvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Once you've downloaded fonts off from a website, you then copy-paste them into your fonts file. So, you click on the start button on your computer and search for "Fonts" a file should open up and you paste the downloaded font there. Then you open your PS and the font will show up. Lemme know if you still don't understand and I'll take some screenshots for you. 😃

cant understand properly.. If u have tym take screenshots nd show...my photoshop has crashed..i use GIMP now...is it possible in gimp too??
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

@Nxt_rockstar: Thanks for ur reply but that circle.. it's not visible when I click on the brush tool ðŸ˜•

I'll teach you the way I do it. But the way Nxt_rockstar has said is also right. 😃

Step 1: Go to the top where it says "Window" and click on the option that reads brush and brush present. Then it will be stickied on the side, like for my screenshot below:

Step 2: Click on the brush icon now which is on the side and this window will open up.

Step 3: Click on the icon below that reads "Open Preset Manager"

Step 4: This whole new window opens up, so you click "Load"

Step 5: Another window opens up in which you choose the brushes you have downloaded. (Note: I don't have any saved that's why it's not showing up.😆) Then once you're done, you click on load.

Step 6: Click "Done" once you're done.

And have fun using brushes. 😃😃
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

cant understand properly.. If u have tym take screenshots nd show...my photoshop has crashed..i use GIMP now...is it possible in gimp too??

download fonts and if they are in compress file extract them.
these are the popular font icons:

this is what you will upload in GIMP.

Go to Start<Control Panel<Fonts.

The fonts that you downloaded , copy them and then go the Font folder you found through Control Panel and paste the fonts.

They will now be loaded as working fonts in GIMP.
illuminated. thumbnail

I'm not sure about Gimp but it works in Photoshop like that. You could try and see if it works? 😳

Here are the screenshots and proper explanations:

Step 1: Make sure the file is a TT file (True Type File)

Step 2: Copy that by pressing Ctrl + c

Step 3: Go to your start icon.

Step 4: Search for "Fonts" in the search bar.

Step 5: Click on the file that reads "Fonts."

Step 6: When you click on Fonts, a new window opens up that looks something like this:

Step 7: Paste the TT file you had copied in the 2nd step here by pressing Ctrl + v

Step 8: And your Font will be there then, I searched for it and it came up.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/btJ6xpch.png[/MG]

Hope you understand it now.
illuminated. thumbnail

Is it a WinRar file or WinZip file?
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Right click on the .zip/.rar file

in .zip its "extract all" n the files will either be saved in "my documents" or on the desktop.

in .rar you can either do "extract here" to extract in the same folder or choose "extract files" to keep the extracted files in some other folder.