*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

^If it was extended then it would have the timeline button!
so I guess it's just not extended ðŸ¤”
i think a lot of people get confused by acronyms, but .exe doesn't mean extended ..it means executable.

anyone who has timeline in their PS its a request to please share your download link.:)

i'll share  mine if i'll remember from where i downloaded.
another super weird question!

why do I suck in siggy making? 😳
^^lol first off i bet you don't hun. i think you're just underestimating yourself
and second i thought the same thing when i started. just keep practicing. even if you don't post the siggies in creation gals practice makes perfect! I would literally just get random pics and blend them tgther to get the practice!
Also PSDS AND TEXTURES AND TEXT those are what make a siggie stand out (well to me it does). If you have a great psd and use nice textures (don't just randomly place them around but arrange it so it correlates) then it would make a sig flow :D
also text- use a bunch of different fonts! Don't use the ones that come wt your comp but download some and just experiment
That's what i did lol. but i'm still not super amazing at sigs but i guess i've gotten better wt all the practice and just with the more info i've gained!
I do practice at times...but it comes all so bekaar that I feel like stabbing my PS till it bleeds!! guess it really has no shortcuts ðŸ˜† 
It took me a year to finally master the rectangular marquee tool ðŸ˜³
it takes time yo
BUT DW! KEEP TRYING AND NEVER GIVE UP 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Is there a way to import my video clips on PS So the layers open up in a smaller size? 😕

When the quality of my videos is really high, the layers are frikin HUGE! And it murders my entire computer badly...slow speed, cropping & resizing takes forever etc etc..so annoying

Can anyone help me plej?