Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😊wow wow wow!!Just read the whole story in one go!! amazing...never have i come around something like this...I'm already loving it!!! looking forward to the other chapters..and PLEASE SEND A PM once u update!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by sariarshi97 - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The poor Guptas and khushi feel sorry for them to be on the run for 2 years might be very taxing indeed...

Its but natural for Shashi and khushi to be doubt arnav a little cause they don't really know his relationship with the killer.
Ah nanny at work after the advice of the spirits..
Khushi's chase was written very well..
And khushi and arnav's first kiss by the moonlight...😊

Wonder whats in store next
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dy hav bn running fr 2 yrz nw
poor dm...
itz gd dat shashi has decided 2 let it rest fr a while .. any1 at shashi's place wud do d same 
bt better late dan never
dr first kiss πŸ˜³
awsum
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update😊
this is the reason they were moving frm past 2 years!!!!!!!!!!
did shyam killed anjali's husband???
khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khushi's just acting like a petulant kid wid Arnav!...I know i am gonna get bashed however I nid to give my two pence...Khushi's brain must have gone for a break since the last two yrs...i understand the nid to contribute to the household expense however it is foolhardy to do as d risk of harming ur self! ..wats d use of trying to run away from d killer wen u r still wanna get urself hurt by other means?!
mas vale prevenir que curar,si?
(maaz)

Edited by khushiiXOXO - 10 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
their first kiss, eee I'm so happy. except, the sarcasm could have been avoided in the end, but arnav will be arnav.

also, shyam is becoming more and more creepy
love
sonia
subi.dhanabala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really amazing..

hope kushi tells arnav about shyam and was happy to c d unexpected first kiss..
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Loved the update.

So Khushi riding fast tries to escape from being identified and only later she realizes Shyam doesn't even know who the eye-witness was! Now what will she tell Ela? That she ran away coz she saw Shyam? Well, the family is relieved that she is unknown to the killer and they still don't know who that killer is!

Something was drifting at the edges of her mind. She couldn't grasp what it was. What was this? Is it that Shyam doesn't know her or something else.

Shashi is right to say even Arnav is an unknown quantity. No wonder he asked the rest to be tight lipped! For with one word out all in danger and Khushi more so.

Nani Raizada is an interesting person. Does she have Indian blood in her? Because of this line.Perhaps then he'd get to see what the spirits had destined for him.  Seeing that the kids adore Khushi and she them she wants her for her Arnav! And Payal for the doc! Why can't she see through Shyam???

Wow El Puma! Nice nick name for ASR! Soft footed but fastest! For Rocky and Manny even if El Puma was not present his righthand man, NK will be there to make them beat the retreat!! Loved it dear! NK always covering Khushi. Liked naming her horse Red!

So Khushi is to spend a night in the chuck-wagon while they are on trail mustering! That was mean of him to scare her with rattle snake! Doesn't she know that it makes rattling sound while it slithers? So she gets her first kiss on a moonlight night by her very own knight!

goguma thumbnail
kushi and the Guptas had better not take any chances with the killer..
God knows what he is capable of...
they may think that the killer does not recognize kushi all these while,
but something may trigger his memory,   and kushi would be in trouble for real...

love how NK came to kushi's rescue and guide her back...to arnav...  πŸ˜†

and a stolen first kiss... from the guy who is supposed to 'protect' u..   πŸ˜‰

tks for the PM..
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...chase was scary poor guptas run for 2yr now they cometo know that killer didn't remember her??/

hope khuhsii tell all that to arnav ,love their first kiss
continue soon
thanks for pm