*Ramayan WU 21/4 Ram kills Vali*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks aarathi...

it was a fantastic episode...😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was good, but there were a few curious things about the episode.

First, in the original, Lakshman never lost his temper on Sugreev.  It was Rama who patiently explained to him the identical nature of their looks, and arranged for the garland.  Speaking of which, I was surprised that they showed the garland as falling from Sugreev's neck & thereby making the same problem recur.  Although they did show Sugreev retrieve the garland, but that part didn't make sense - even Vali could have picked it up & put it on, and then it would have been bye bye Sugreev.

The other strange thing - they showed Angad going out on a mission, but nothing came of it?  What was the idea - to show him as a really bad spy?  B'cos despite Angad going out to presumably hunt down Sugreev, the latter managed to make it back to Kishkindha & challenge Vali for a rematch.  In which case, what purpose did Angad's trip really accomplish?

Given that this serial has shown unknown events from other texts, I thought that they'll show Rama telling either Vali or Tara that Vali/Angad would be reborn as Jara in their next birth to kill Rama in his next birth as Krishna.  Any bets on them showing that next week?

The funniest thing at the end was Gurmeet narrating the lesson of the episode as a king having to lead by example, and punish wrongdoers.  He could just have repeated what he said in his serial on what he told Vali. 😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

The funniest thing at the end was Gurmeet narrating the lesson of the episode as a king having to lead by example, and punish wrongdoers.  He could just have repeated what he said in his serial on what he told Vali. 😆

Yeah, this part had me laugh too.😆 Seeing Gurmeet in an episode of this Ramayan was a bit ironic. It would have been cool had they made him give a dialogue from the previous Ramayan during the same scene, like that one program where Arun Govil and Sunil Lahri gave a memorable dialogue each from original Ramayan.
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tulip for update

No doubt i must say epi.  was very beautiful.

During the scene where bali gets very angry on lord rama and speaks very bitter words against ramji but our kind , polite and calm lord rama firstly realizes the pain of bali and so he says to lord hanuman to draw out that arrow from the body of bali.

Conversation of lord rama and bali was very heartouching and emotional, ramji described the difference between  "dharm" and "adharm" , and many more  in front of him,

My heart was weeping when bali understands everything taught by lord rama  and came forward for touching the feet of jagatpita (Ramji) and our kind lord rama stops him suddenly and  he picked up bali in his lap and try to convince him that now all the sins of bali get washed up, he has been punished for his all the sins...really very heart touching.

all the conversation between bali and ramji, ramji and sugreev was very very nice.

BEST EPI.

JAI SHREE RAM
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful written update 👏 thanks alot
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminous02

thanks tulip for update

No doubt i must say epi.  was very beautiful.

During the scene where bali gets very angry on lord rama and speaks very bitter words against ramji but our kind , polite and calm lord rama firstly realizes the pain of bali and so he says to lord hanuman to draw out that arrow from the body of bali.

Conversation of lord rama and bali was very heartouching and emotional, ramji described the difference between  "dharm" and "adharm" , and many more  in front of him,

My heart was weeping when bali understands everything taught by lord rama  and came forward for touching the feet of jagatpita (Ramji) and our kind lord rama stops him suddenly and  he picked up bali in his lap and try to convince him that now all the sins of bali get washed up, he has been punished for his all the sins...really very heart touching.

all the conversation between bali and ramji, ramji and sugreev was very very nice.

BEST EPI.

JAI SHREE RAM

ya true episode was best