*~Written Update 19 April 2013~*

happygirl123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#1


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

5.9k

Users

13

Likes

118

Frequent Posters

helloaamir thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Thank you!! Wow can't wait to watch it and omg Vihu realized his love!!!!!
SandCastle. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
One of the BEST Episodes I have seen in months!
Rajeev & Vihaan realised
Eagerly waiting to see what Agarwals do next :)

TFS :D
meghna.sky thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Very good to watch that that idiot charu scares too in the precap 🤣
Tfwu
milla thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Look like Charu is going down. I hope Gunjan end up with the man she love that the only way she will be happy again. I like Mayank being smart. Vihaan only prove to me once again he has no shame he like to draw attention to himself what a show off. Rajiv I will not say much but I remember show much Rachna was crying when he broke her heart. She was crying Gunjan try to help her and when she was home she told her mom how she fail I felt so sorry for her. Both these brother made rachna cry alot and that the reason I don't like them. I am an Gunjan fan but also like Rachna.
872196 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: milla

Look like Charu is going down. I hope Gunjan end up with the man she love that the only way she will be happy again. I like Mayank being smart. Vihaan only prove to me once again he has no shame he like to draw attention to himself what a show off. Rajiv I will not say much but I remember show much Rachna was crying when he broke her heart. She was crying Gunjan try to help her and when she was home she told her mom how she fail I felt so sorry for her. Both these brother made rachna cry alot and that the reason I don't like them. I am an Gunjan fan but also like Rachna.



exactly milla, that is what I feel for rachna, rajiv and vihan . that is why i want rajiv punished by his heart broken, vihan also heart broken and gunjan with mayank and rachna with new guy or 2nd choice aaditya.

but I know neither one of the option is going to be happen. only mayan had chance soon that will also crash when rajiv will marry to gunjan.
mysterious-soul thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
Thankyou So Much For the Update...
Naivedya thumbnail
22nd Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
Thanks for the amazing update! So well-written and precise! I can't wait to see this episode! I know many of you don't like Vihaan but I'm glad he admitted his love for Rachna. I like their chemistry together and want Rachna to forgive him. Yes, he and Rajiv both hurt Rachna but Rachna has also had some growing up to do. ViNa scenes are very entertaining to watch. I'm sorry but Aditya is such a bore to watch. I don't know why CV's brought in this unneccesary character to complicate Gunjan's life. Three guys chasing her is too much!
milla thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
Thanks Cv for making me not like Vihaan even more. Alot of people say Mayank is imature you want to see imature look at that idiot he only likes to overreact and draw attention to himself. I mean look how he acted together on his knee Rachna how can you do this to me what about what you did to her idiot. Rajiv I don't know where to start so he like Gunjan and from the looks of it he will want to tell her how he feels. Rajiv knows Gunjan still have feeling for Mayank and she is kind of sad but whatever you tell her how you feel and that will make it all better. Thank again Cv now I don't like both of the brother. Mayank is playing Charu and I am loving it.
Surish thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".