Five Year old raped in Delhi...

FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Delhi shocker: 5-year-old girl abducted, raped by neighbour

IANS and ABP News Bureau
Friday, 19 April 2013 08:55

New Delhi: A five-year-old girl was raped several times by her neighbour who abducted and kept her hostage inside his flat here for two days, said police.

The accused, in his 30s, lived on ground floor of the building in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar in which the victim also stayed, police said, refusing to give any more details about him.

The girl was abducted from outside her house April 15 and raped repeatedly, police said.

The girl was rescued when her family members said they heard her screams emanating from the accused's flat Wednesday evening, police said.

"The girl was in an unconscious condition when she was rescued from the flat. The accused managed to escape," said a police officer.

The girl has been admitted to the ICU of Swami Dayanand hospital  and is believed to be in critical condition.

Candle, bottle poked into 5-year old rape victim's genitals: Doctors

A five-year-old girl, who was raped allegedly by a neighbour after holding her captive for four days, is battling for life due to infection contracted from foreign objects found inside her body, doctors said today.

The incident reported on Thursday from Gandhi Nagar triggered protests outside Swami Dayanand Hospital, where a woman protester was slapped by a Delhi Police officer. ACP Ahlawat has been suspended soon after, media reports said.

Dr R K Bansal of the hospital said the next 24 to 48 hours will be critical for the girl and that there were injuries and bruises on her private parts, chest, lips and cheeks. She had some bruises on her neck which indicated that the accused might have tried to strangle her.

"She was scared and not fully conscious. Initially she did not allow us to proceed with the examination as she was in tremendous pain. She had fever also and after giving medicines, it became normal. However, the fever recurred and we found she had some infection.

"After giving anaesthesia, more tests were conducted and we found that there were some foreign objects like candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her body," Bansal said, adding that they were not giving her food as she had infection in her stomach also.

Bansal said it was one of the worst cases his team of doctors had attended to.

Police is on the hunt for the accused, who stayed on the ground floor of the building where the victim and her family lived. The girl was rescued from the accused's house yesterday, four days after she went missing.

The minor's family claimed that the police was "insensitive" by not registering a case in time and that some policemen told them that they should be happy that the girl was alive, allegations which were denied by the force.

"When I went to lodge an FIR, police refused to register the case. If they had made a better attempt, they would have found her. Police told me to be happy that she was alive," her father alleged.

He also alleged that doctors refused to give any information beyond that his daughter was critical.

The girl's mother said the victim went out to play and was kidnapped. "The man then locked her up in his room and raped her. I want justice from the government," she said.

A relative of the girl alleged that when they went to the police station to enquire about the case, the personnel told them that now they should pray for her recovery as she has been rescued.

A senior police official denied the allegations saying they found the child from the same building where the girl was staying and rushed the victim to the hospital.

He said they also immediately registered a case of kidnapping as soon as the matter was reported to them.

Sources said senior doctors from LNJP hospital will visit the victim and then take a decision on the next course of treatment.

The incident saw protests outside the hospital where the girl is undergoing treatment.

The protesters included family members of the minor, neighbours and activists of Aam Aadmi Party.

"The five-year-old rape victim is critical and is in a shabby municipality hospital. Why cannot the government and police shift her to a better hospital?" AAP leader Manish Sisodia said.

In a letter to chief minister Sheila Dikshit, AAP leaders Manish Sisodia and Gopal Rai claimed that the incident showed the administration's "inhuman" attitude towards the common person.

"The victim has been admitted by your administration and police to a small hospital where only minimal facilities are available," they said alleging that police tried to win over the parents by offering them money to hush up the case.

"We appeal to you to shift the girl to AIIMS so that her life is saved," they said.

Police offered me bribe, advised to thank God: rape victim's father

Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: April 19, 2013 15:31 IST

New DelhiThe father of a five-year-old girl who was held captive and raped allegedly by her neighbour in the national capital, has alleged that the police had offered him R
    s. 2,000 "to keep quiet", and advised him to "thank god that your daughter is alive".

"We went to the police to register an FIR (First Information Report) but they refused. They did not try to find her, and instead drove us away," the father of the child told reporters outside the Swami Dayananda Hospital in east Delhi's Shahdara, where the girl is battling for her life.

The father said that when the family finally found the girl on Wednesday, more than two days after she went missing, the police told the family to not highlight the issue, and offered them a bribe. "The police told us that we should not highlight the issue in the media and gave us Rs.2,000 as kharcha-pani (for expenses and refreshment)," said the father.

"The police told us to take our daughter home and pray for her recovery," a relative added.  

The little girl was abducted on Monday allegedly by their neighbour, who kept her hostage in his apartment without food or water. The suspect is said to be in his 30s. He lived on the ground floor of the building in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar where the child's family live, the police said.

The child was discovered when members of her family heard her screaming on Wednesday evening.

The police has denied that they tried to hush up the case. They said they began searching for the child as soon as her parents complained that she was missing. A senior officer said they combed the locality and even public parks, but not the neighbour's house because the child's mother said she could not think of any suspects that might have kidnapped her daughter.

Woman protester at Delhi hospital slapped by senior policeman

Edited by Amit Chaturvedi | Updated: April 19, 2013 16:31 IST

New DelhiAmid large protests at the Delhi hospital where a five-year-old rape survivor is fighting for her life, a police officer has been filmed slapping a woman demonstrator. Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar told NDTV that Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Bani Singh Ahlawat, who slapped the woman protester, has been suspended.

There was total chaos at the East Delhi hospital when Congress leaders Sandeep Diskhit and AK Walia arrived to meet the child's family. Since the morning, workers from Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party had clashed with the police, posted at the hospital  to check the seething crowd of demonstrators.

The child is likely to be moved to the state-run LNJP Hospital which has better medical facilities.

The child who went missing from her home  on Monday was found on Wednesday evening locked into her neighbour's home. He has not been found. She had been sexually assaulted and mutilated. Her cries alerted neighbours who summoned the police.

The police has refuted her father's claim that they offered him a bribe of Rs. 2,000 to "keep quiet."

BOLLYWOOD REACTS TO 5-YEAR OLD KID'S RAPE ON TWITTER

One would have thought that the public outcry over the 'Nirbhaya Rape Case' would have gone some way to make people introspect and mend their ways, but another horrific rape incident in New Delhi within a span of 4 months of the previous one has reminded us that it is foolish to hope so.Meanwhile 

Bollywood has again stood up in arms against the incident which involved a 5-year old girl being brutally raped by her neighbour. Here are the reactions of some celebs on Twitter -

Abhay Deol: A five-year-old girl was raped several times by her neighbour, who abducted and kept her hostage inside his flat in New Delhi for two days. This is evil.

Manoj Bajpayee: Shame, shame. It happens again in Delhi. How can you even describe this brutality?

Pritish Nandy: When I hear of a child being gang-raped, I feel lynching should be reintroduced...another gang-rape in Delhi, this time a little girl. Police even more insensitive. They even offered the poor parents a bribe to shut up. So rape happens because girls wear sexy clothes, drink and smoke, na? I guess the five-year-old was guilty too.

Vishal Dadlani: What on earth is India coming to? The police now offers hush-money to parents whose little daughters are raped!? Those cops need to be hung!

Arvind Gaur: Shame rape Delhi. It's not 'dildaar' Delhi it's 'balatkaar' Delhi. What's the meaning of law and order? The 5-year-old is in critical condition after being brutally tortured and raped.

Ehsaan Noorani: Appalling...what happened in Delhi. Cursed are men who do this.

Farhan Akhtar :What is this country that I live in? Shattered by the horrific news of the 5 yr old. Whose side are the police on? They tried to bribe the parents to keep it quiet!! How encouraging this must be for future rapists. Shameful!

Can't meet rape survivor's family today, it's a holiday: NCW chief Mamata Sharma

CNN-IBN | Updated Apr 19, 2013 at 02:33pm IST

New Delhi: The National Commission for Women (NCW) chief Mamata Sharma on Friday said that she has taken note of the rape of a five-year-old in Delhi but surprisingly expressed inability to go and visit the family not before Saturday since it is a holiday on Friday. When confronted about action, Mamata claimed she cannot go and meet the child's family "because it is a holiday".

In a grave reminder of December 16, 2012 Delhi gangrape, a five-year-old was abducted and brutally raped in the capital and the police have detained one person in connection with the case. The detained man is reported to be the father of the main accused.

The police have registered a case of kidnapping, rape and unnatural sex under Section 377 of the IPC. The police also denied that it was lax and late in taking action. East Delhi DCP Prabhakar rubbished the runours of police inaction and said that the mother of the child along with a relative came to the police station and a case of kidnapping was registered immediately. "When the child was found on the ground floor, we immediately took the child to the hospital. The police is camping at the known hideouts of the accused to arrest him," said Prabhakar.

Deeply disturbed by the rape of five-year-old girl in Delhi: PM

Vishwa Mohan, TNN | Apr 19, 2013, 09.27 PM IST
  • NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhon Friday spoke to the Delhi lieutenant governor Tejinder Khanna over the rape of a five-year-old girl and asked him to take "strictest possible action" against erring police officials who were seen slapping some women protesting against the horrific incident of sexual assault in the Capital.

Singh said he was "deeply disturbed" over the rape and brutality committed on a five-year-old child and asked the society to work to root out the evil of rape and other such crimes.

"The Prime Minister has also seen news visuals of the completely unacceptable treatment meted out by police officers to some women protesting against this incident. He has spoken to the LG in this regard and has conveyed to him the need for the strictest possible action to be taken against the erring officials, as also for appropriate medical care being provided to the young victim of the sexual assault", said a statement issued by the PMO.

It said, "The Prime Minister has once again reiterated the need for society to look deep within and work to root out the evil of rape and other such crimes from our midst".

Singh's reaction came immediately after the Union home ministerSushilkumar Shinde briefed him and Congress president Sonia Gandhiabout the incident.

Earlier, the home ministry had summoned Delhi Police senior officials and asked them to catch the culprits as the earliest. Police is learnt to have told the ministry that they have identified the person allegedly involved in the rape and cops were on their way to arrest him.

Edited by Faberica - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveDrama thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
    Oh God What the Fcuk is happenenig, these monsters should be killed again and again, they are not even sparing a 5 year old😡 ðŸ˜­
    .sariminoz. thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Delhi is horrible place ...its shamefull ...no words to express my anger now
    2RsFan thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    this is just sick ðŸ¤¢ f**king b**tards ðŸ¤¬
    TheRager thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
    Someone please tell me what kind of satisfaction does one get by raping children as small as this child? Even babies less than a year old are raped.
    TheJourney thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
    omg...5yr old...one should not do it to the worst enemy
    my heart goes to the girl n her family..😭😭

may the rapist rot in hell...may he get a painful death ðŸ¤¢ 
    ILoveDrama thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Someone please tell me what kind of satisfaction does one get by raping children as small as this child? Even babies less than a year old are raped.

😲 I really don't understand what kind of sick pleasure these bas***ds get from raping a baby, I never wish ill for anyone but whoever commits these crimes I want these Ba$@@@ds to die 10000000000 Deaths😡🤢
    Why can't we have stricter laws against rape in India?

waitforit1 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    "After giving anaesthesia, more tests were conducted and we found that there were some foreign objects like candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her body," Bansal said, adding that they were not giving her food as she had infection in her stomach also.

Good Lord!! What a monster that man is!! This is excruciating, how can someone do this to a little girl, that poor thing!! What a sick, cheap, disgusting, heartless asshole, these men deserved to be punished in the worst way possible, chop their balls off and give them 1000 times more pain than they put all the women through, bloody bas***ds, I wish I could kill all of them. Disgusting people. They didn't even spare little girls who have only just started their lives and haven't a clue what's happening around. What did this little girl do to deserve this??!  Absolutely sick bas***ds. 

It's shameful what Delhi has become now, the rape capital indeed, everyday there's news of another rape. Now I wonder what all those people who blame the girls' dressing style instead of blaming the men who can't control themselves have to say? That the parents should have been more responisble and taught this 5 year old to dress properly as well? That this 5 year old who didn't even know what was happening to her should have called that animal bhaiyya? So ashamed that people like these exist.

My heart goes out to the girl and her family, I hope she recovers soon. xx
    Edited by lmfao1 - 11 years ago
    FabAahana thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    I am very angry, appalled and ashamed. Even after all the protests, international decry and talks of improving law and security the situation remains the same. The government and the police really needs a slap from every Indian citizen who cannot protect a small child. Its pathetic and disgusting...😡

My heart and prayers goes out to the little girl.😭
    TheRager thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
    All the media publicity to rapes seems to be making perverts bolder because they are getting to know about the loopholes in the law better.