sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey People... here am i (Sakshi) an every time silent stalker of the forum , with another OS ... its about dosti of gang and them helping out Swaron to be together... I hope you all would like the crap i have written.. Am a Swaron fan a tanha fan and a vrushan fan as well so plz no offence to any fandom.. imagine either sneha aur Vrushika in it... however i have written it for sneha as she is a princess to me... but vrushika would also fit in it and i love her too... so plz acknowledge my honesty... and do read...
so presenting to you...

Mission Swaron

&
&
&

Sharon:-  "I'll attend the party for Swayam"

Girls:- Swayam???

Sharon trying to divert:- for Swayam andFor Rey.. Taani rey ki gf hai and he is my best friend and i dun wanna upset him...  isliye..

Very smartly she handled as all the girls did agree to her except "one" and she noted her sighing.. She smiled to herself understanding the moments situation..  She got lost in her own thoughts when she heard her name being called..

Rinni:-Simmi???? Where are you lost?? Lets go !!!!

Simmi:- yeah babe..

She went to her home and sat at the window facing moon holding their group picture after charity event group dance..  Lost in deep thoughts of her best friend, who meant a lot to her...

Hell yeah she was aware of the drastic truth of her friend's life and the hard walled shell she has constructed around herself for her good for nothing rules..She just wanted her to be in the safest arms forever.. With whom she could always feel special, one who would never let her feel her incompleteness, one who would love her unconditionally and would be able to bear her complicated nature...

She smiled at herself for calling her complicated coz Sharon Rai Prakash would have eaten her alive to call her that even if she thinks the same but nobody has the audacity to spit a word against her... 

But more she thinks about a perfect partner for Sharon more her needle stuck to Swayam.. Not because knew he about her being asthmatic but because he was always there in her good and bad times.. he has been silently a very big support to her.. And she has always noticed it although pretends to be unknown but yes she did...

She snapped out of her thoughts when her phone beeped..

Swayam:- Guys NDC rehearsals .. morning  6 sharp ...  See u all.. Stay Fresh and healthy...

She smiled as she knew this part was especially for Sharon..

Simmi:- His level of sweetness and amount of love is unbeatable man ...

But now i have to make sure that i use this weapon of him to make Sharon admit her feelings for him and moreover get out of her meaningless reasons to stay away from him... 

Simmi:- i will make sure i make proper use of you lover boy coz i am a selfish dazzler who wants both her friends to be happy... so her comes my devil mind.. firstly i'll have to make all gang members realize about both of them and if they would repeat any of their useless deeds i'll kill them for sure... And then we would move forward to mission Swayam Sharon or say mission SWARON...

Next Day a fresh morning and there all the dance team members just finished up with their routine.  They all sat on the stairs when simmi saw Sharon continuously looking at something and was literally fuming .. she turned her gaze to the direction and saw Swayam talking to Ashi and smiling... She smiled and said

Simmi:- ye humaari sabse clever member ko dekho.. apni hi feelings nahi pata...  i need to do something fast..

When everybody started to leave she deliberately messaged everyone except Swaron to gather in the rehearsal hall within 15 mins.. everybody arrived..

Simmi:- Hey guys !!!

Nil:- sim aaj tumne bulaya?? Is there some news???

Rinni:- haan aur Sharon bhi nahi aayi.. mai use call karti hu..

Vicky:- yeah and Swayam ko mai text karta hoon pata nahi kahan reh gaya..

Simmi:- No Guys stop !!!

She shouted on the top of her voice.. everybody was glaring at her as if asking to speak up further...

She knew it is gonna be a shock for them and many arguements were ahead but she was determine to do this so she finally said..

Simmi;- Dont call them.. its about them...

Rey :- about them???

Simmi:- Guys i know they both have very strong feelings for each other but our diva is too far to admit as you all know her... so i thought we should help them out..

Nil:- are you serious???  You mean Swayam and Sharon?? You know na what happened last time...

Simmi:- yeah i know but last time was different.. this time i am sure she feels for him man...

Rinni:- simmi i am going to faint.. are you sure u wanna do this??? Coz u know Sharon and her anger more than me right still??

Simmi:- when love is there no place for anger has left..

Taani:- but are you sure coz they may catch us??

Simmi:- no dumbo they wont.. we wont let them but for this i need you guys...

Taani:- count me in... anything for bhai and bhabhi..

All in unision:- bhabhi???

Taani lost for words and everybody laughed..

One by one everyone agreed except rey so everybody looked at him...

Taani dragged him and said

Taani:- i know you would do anything for your best friends ..

Rey nodded in negative and said

Rey:- guys i would do anything for them but i am sorry for this as i have promised them.. i wont help you but i am with you... ALL THE BEST...

Everybody understood him and said thanks...

Neha:- But simmi now doing what???? If your prediction jhoota saabit hoing hum sab dead for sure..

Simmi:- guys sabse pehle mai tum logo ka doubt hi clear karwa deti hoon .. let us commence plan A..

Everybody was there for evening rehearsals and swaron were ther talking sweetly..

Simmi:-  (whispering to gang) dekho... pehle she never spoke to Swayam in such a sweet manner.. Bharat Nil Amar Vicky  ""ready""???

Bharat:- Salman Khan

All:- what???

Bharat:- bey mujhe laga woh game khel rahi hai picture bol actor bol..

Rinni:- acting to abhi tum sabko karni hai... isliye be prepared... don't be bad actors as always...

Boys:- yeah ready...

Ashi:- achha ab mai Swayam ko kaam ke bahane types se le jaati hoon...

Swaron were busy talking and smiling to each other when ashi made an entry .. look on Sharon's face suddenly got changed  to being frustrated and Swayam smiled to her..

Ashi:- Swayam mujhe aapse kaam types tha.. aap plz chaliye na mere sath...

Swayam:- ya sure...

Sharon:- but abhi to rehearsals hain..

Swayam:- but mujhe routine yaad hai.. i'll manage.. don't worry.. you guys continue.. i'll cath you later or fir mujhe mere boss ke orers to follow karne hi padenge haina??

Sharon got furious and said..

Sharon:- fine...

Swayam and Ashi left and Sharon was looking in their direction continuously till their image got vanished and then shouted to let her frustration out

Sharon:- guys i want everyone on their positions right now...

Everybody was shocked seeing the sight in front of them.. it was exactly visible how jealous she was.. how come they had not noticed this earlier..

Now the plan started...

Bharat:- bey ye Swayam na.. kabhi time pe rehersal nahi karta..

Amar:- haan yaal .. lehealsal te time pe hamesha dayab...

Nil:- God knows ye kya samajhta hai apne aapko.. Bloody weakling...

Vicky:- yeah as if use sab kuchh aata ho.. he is never serious..

Sharon:- guys kya bakwaas kar rahe ho tum log..

Neha:- right they are Sharon.. jab se  Swayam ke paas position aayi haii.. he always acting like this.

Rinni:- hmm look abhi bhi rehersal se zyada important use kucch aur laga.. such a careless man he is...

Sharon was looking from one face to another finding out what was running there...

Simmi:- guys ab he is our boss so we can't supersede him right.. so chaahe woh galat ho ya sahi we cant help it...

Bharat:- abbey to uski wajah se agar humare per per per...

Amar:- pelfolmance

Bharat:- haan woich... woh kharab hua to...

Nil:- to hum usko blame bhi nahi kar sakte... God knows woh ume dance team se hi nikaal de... Captain hai aakhir...

Rinni:- Aur ACS bhi...

Vicky:-  yeah and look at him.. jab tak  Sharon CS thi tab tak Sharon ke picche aura b jab Ashi CS hai to Ashi ke picche... acting like a power hungry pig...

This was it.. Now only one voice could be heard and everyone else was quite and listening to it...

Sharon:- Enough !!!!! (louder than loud)

Girls left their bottles and boys kept both their hands on their ears...

Sharon:- what the hell are you talking about and who the hell do you think Swayam is?? How can you guys keep such an huge amount of negative thoughts for the cleanest person ever... i wont tolerate even a single word against Swayam do you get that?? He takes advantage of his powers right??? He who didn't even tell us that he was a dazzler and preferred to be a weakling just because his friends were around him... he who never gives a second thought whenever his friends need him.. he who had even overpowered his hatred towards basketball just to make sure his friends win the god damn basketball  match... you are talking such filthy things about him... How dare you question him about his character.. I wont tolerate a word against MY Swayam...

Saying so she left from there leaving each one of his friend dazed and happy behind...

Vicky:- hmm guys did you noticed...

All in unison:- "MY SWAYAM"

Everybody laughed and turned towards Simmi...

Nil:- look how smart is My Simmi... she was absolutely right...

Rinni:- but Nil tum to agree nahi kar rahe the Simmi ko..

Nil:- no no i always knew she was right.. bus woh to aise hi...

Simmi:- yeah right

And everybody laughed...

Neha:- now whats next???

Rinni:- next is plan b na..

Simmi:- yeah dumbo... but we'll have to make sure nobody caches us and let us continue with this jealousy game...  and yeah all thanks for the support and wonderful acting..

Vicky:- kyun Sharon Swayam pe tumhare copyright hai kya??

Simmi:- what??

Nil:- he means woh dono humaare bhi friends hain..

Bharat:- to apne dosto ke liye tu hume thank you bolegi???

Rinni:- they are right.. we are doing it for 2nd D..

Amar:- tecond D??

Neha:- She means Dosti fron Dil Dosti Dance...

Simmi:-oh !! right.. so we'll continue the plan tomorrow...

All had a group hug and  they all left and simmi was smiling seeing her plan getting successful..

Next Morning...  

Everybody gathered for the rehearsals as well as continuation of their plan..

Simmi pushed Ashi to remind her what she has to do.. ashi was nervous as she was the only one getting all the deadly glares from our diva.  She went to her position and they all started their routine with Swayam leading them.. Everybody was trying to tell Ashi to continue but she was more than nervous to hold back herself...  Taani who has come to see the rehearsals as a GS was looking it from far.. She got he hint and said

Taani:- Ashi you are not getting the step i guess.. bhai tell her otherwise your performance would get affected..

Swayam looked at Ashi who nodded still nervously... Taani winked at Gang and Swayam went to her..

All the boys did their signature of Chemistry and Girls let out a laugh... Sharon looked at Swayam and then to the gang and got furious...

Rey smiled at the antics of his friends and their efforts...

Sharon(to herself):- its such an easy step why cant she learn??? And look at the moron..  he has found a lot of pleasure in teaching her... Goshh ...

Ashi was learning the step when Simmi elbowed Nil to continue..

Nil got back to reality and although getting frightened  from the diva e continued so that Sharon could hear it correctly..

Nil:- they look nice together.. Romeo Juliet "types"

Sharon suddenly turned to face them.. Very toughly they ignored the eat them alive glare...

Vicky:- yeah Great chemistry dude.. Killing "types"

Rinni:- made for each other "types"...

Neha:- hmm ashi becoming Swayam "types"

Simmi:- and Swayam is happy "types"..

Amar:- twayam is tomplete "types"...

Bharat:- Ashi Swayam ke liye hai best "types"

All of them shared laughter and looked at Sharon who was in her thoughts deeply. She looked hurt.. Anyone could notice that...

She left the place and went to terrace to think and everybody high fived each other with Swayam looking at them all confused...

Swayam:- Sharon kahan gayi hai??? Is she alright??

Simmi:- don't know dude she just left blankly...

Swayam left from there asking them to continue later.. Sharon leaving the reahersals in mid without any reason was not so Sharon ... Something was it...

Swayam knew where he could find her so he straight went to terrace unknown to the fact that the gang was following him..

He reached the terrace and there she was.. sitting above the water tank.. he went to her and found the most heart breaking sight in front of him which was Sharon crying...

He didn't thinking twice went straight to her and held her face from her chin...

She looked at him and got furious again so she said...

Sharon:-  Go na Swayam.. go to your happiness.. why are you coming to me??

Swayam:- what happened Sharon?? What did i do now??

The gang including rey were listening to them...

Sharon:-  Nothing nothing.. you just go away...

Swayam:- why always you try to push me Sharon... at least tell me maine kiya kya hai???

Sharon:- oh really Swayam Shekhawat !!! I can't believe you are so dumb...

Swayam:- oh Sharon !!! why you always make me crazy???

Sharon stops for a while , looked at Swayam still sobbing and said  after a minute pause

Sharon:- Do i really do that??? Still ???

Swayam:- oh really... now who is acting dumb??? Cant you see how hell confused i am?? Aakhir hua kya hai???

Whole gang was hell confused where their conversation was heading towards..

Vicky:- (whispering) yaar ye dono kya bak rahe hain??? 

Neha:- shhh babu.. listening we are...

Sharon kept staring at sky and getting on swayam's nerves...

Swayam:- (looking upwards and self thought) hey bhagwaan... aapko is puri duniya me se chun ke jo sabse zyada weird hai usi ladki  ke pyar pe padwaana tha mujhe...

Gang was getting irritated watching both of them staring upwards as if counting the stars woh be at day time...

Amar:- bey ye taaley gin lahe hain kya???

Rinni:- you mean locks???

Bharat:- bey ye taaley nahi taarey bol raha hai...

Nil:- but woh to humaare picche hain...

They looked at Rey and Taani..

Vicky:- taarey zameen par...

Neha:- babu hum zameen par nahi hai.. standing on cchaat(terrace) we are..

Rinni:- yeah aur zameen yaani floor to 3 floors neeche hai...

Simmi:-  3 nahi 2 floors neeche... hum 3rd floor pe hain...

Nil:- but American English ke according to 2nd floor hai

Simmi:- but mai british ke according bol rahi thi...

Bharat:- bey ye angrezi bhi alag alag hoti hai kya??

Ashi:- ye to bahut hi confusing types hai...

Neha:- haan bharat neha telling you.. two types of English there is..

Amar:- Blitish aul amelican...

All:- kya???

Rinni:- he means British aur American...

Till now both rey and tani were looking from face to face of the gang members who were talking  all nonsense ... but Rey who was now frustrated with all the useless stuff said

Rey(whispering):-enough !!!! seriously guys kucch bhi... bakwaas baatein kare jaa rahe ho... why are we all here?? Kyun???

Vicky to Neha:- Kyun??

Neha to Ashi:- kyun??

Ashi to Bharat:- Kyun??

Bharat to Amar:- kyun??

Amar to Rinni:-  Tyun??

Rinni to Nil:- Kyun??

Nil to Simmi:- kyun??

Simmi to no one after her:- kyun???

Then she realized and said...

Simmi:- guys !!! Do you remember MISSION SWARON???

All :- Mission Swaron???

And they get out of their trance and looked at Swaron who were still in the same position..

Rey:- Guys concentrate...

All were looking at them to step further but seems none was going to...

Sharon looked at Swayam who as staring at the sky and chanting his prayers..

Sharon:- weird nahi hoon main...

Swayam:- (stunned) how do you know??

Sharon:- kyun tum kya Pluto se aaye ho jo logo ko in and out jaan sakte ho??? Just remember one thing i am smarter than you and i am ur boss...

She stopped for a while and Swayam noticed the hurt look on her face.

Sharon:- i mean i WAS your boss...

Swayam:- Sharon don't panic na... plz... it'll affect your health..  accha now stop crying and tell me hua kya hai???

Sharon looked at him still in tears when he took her face in his palms and wiped her tears with his thumbs... She kept gazing at him as if has lost in his eyes with pure and infinite love for her...

She never ever can doubt his love for her but that Ashi...

Sharon (instantly making a face shouted):- arghhh !!!!

Swayam was taken a back...

Swayam:- something is surely up Sharon tell me whats haunting you???

Sharon (still irritated):- you Swayam Shekhawat its you...

Swayam:-  whattt??? How??

Sharon:-  ab ye bhi mai hi bataungi...

(Simmi: - perfect Sharon attitude... )

Swayam:- Sharon Sharon Sharon... i am going to faint of confusion now...

Shaorn looked at really pissed Swayam and said calmly

Sharon:- what am i to you Swayam???

Swayam laughed a bit and said..

Swayam:- Really??? I mean after breaking up with me do you really wanna know what you are to me..

Gang shocked looking at each other...

Sharon:- yes tell me...

Swayam:- as if you don't know...

Sharon:- tell me na Swayam please...

Swayam:- You know Sharon you mean everything to me.. no matter what our relationship status is??? You will always be everything to me... and i am sure you know that...

Sharon:- to fir mujhse breakup kyun kiya???

Swayam:- maine kab break up kiya Sharon... you always wanted to break up with me...

Sharon:- to tumne meri baat kyun maani...

Swayam:- have you forgotten that your wish is my command...

Sharon:- oh shut up Swayam...

Swayam:- what shut up damn it ?? who would try impose himself on his girlfriend when she calls him a stress in her life...

Sharon:- and you say you can read me in and out...

Swayam:- some things are needed to be told Sharon...

Sharon looked at his eyes filled with water and filled with hurt.. She sighed and said...

Sharon:- i broke up with you coz i don't want to be a stress in your life stupid... i don't want you to spend your entire life taking care of me.. i don't want your other half to be called imperfect for you.. and most importantly i don't want you to go away from dance... As i am fond of dancing Swayam only... Who is the national Dance Champ...  who has capability to do much more in dancing and moreover who is the best dancer for me in the entire world...

Swayam's expression changed first from surprise to shock then to sad then finally to hurt... he stood up

Sharon looked at him and got up...

Swayam:- (shouted) How dare you Sharon Rai Prakash?? How dare you??

Sharon wasn't expecting this so was a little shocked. She looked at Swayam

Swayam:-  Dont you know that a relationship has two people involved in it and how dare you take the decision on your part and that to for my... god damn it my betterment... What do you think you are??? A devi who would sacrifice everything even her happiness...

Sharon:-Swayam relax...

Swayam:- really ... really you want me to relax after knowing that the reason for my break up was my god damn happiness only... didn't you once noticed that my happiness lies in you... i just want you to be happy... kis angle se smart ho tum Sharon... apni opinions apni perspectives... yahan bhi... where am i Sharon... Whats my happiness?? What are my dreams??? Cant you just understand that my happiness lies in you... But no... Sharon Rai Prakash and her rule book.. if i would find your rule bok anywhere i swear to my love i would burn it right at the place...  I have ...

She kept her finger on his lips and said

Sharon:- shhh kitna bolte ho??? Ladki lag rahe ho...

She started laughing... Swayam saw her laughing in tears and again got mesmerized by the level of cuteness she has... he was so lost in her and she was laughing.. suddenly he came back to his senses and said

Swayam:- this isn't funny...

Sharon:- of course it is... you and a girl... Oh God!!

Swayam:- stop Sharon...

He was about to leave when she held his wrist and stopped him. He turned around to see a serious Sharon who was a sec ago laughing like a maniac.. "Sharon Rai Prakash" he thought...

Sharon:- kahan ja rahe ho???

Swayam:- Sharon i need some time alone...

Sharon:- Swayam listen... whatever i did i know i was being stupid but i did it for you na.. so why are you getting upset with me...

Her kididsh complain melted him and he looked at her with all the love he has...

Sharon held her ears... Swayam could not identify the diva Sharon that time coz she was looking like a someone exactly opposite...  

Sharon:-i am sorry Swayam.. i really am... i know i am a lil complicated that is why i believe you are way too good for me... that is why i don't want to spoil your life...

Swayam:- one thing Sharon... plz leave my pov on me only... You are my choice and i love you the way you are so plz stop taking decisions thinking of my perspective... leave it on me.. and plz never ever say that i am way too good for you because it would hurt me... Aur raha dance ka sawaal.. to we would dance together Sharon and that too till eternity and i'll make sure nothing happens to you... your happiness is my priority Sharon...

She looked at him and thought

Sharon(self thought):- how can he love me so much...

Swayam:- its not in my control Sharon... You rule my heart.. And you are the only one for me... else no one... Because once a Sharon Lover boy is always a Sharon lover boy...

Sharon smiled through tears and hugged him tight... watching the whole scene gang had loads of questions coming their way but after looking them hugging each other.. they all cheered aloud.. everyone started  to high five and to dance which drew Swaron's attention.. They both got shocked to see the gang their and the gang ran towards them, in a minute surrounded them and hugged them from all four directions... both were way too embarrass as they thought it was a secret...

Swayam:- guys tum log yahan??

Bharat:- bey abhi sab pata chalega..

Simmi:- abhi questions and answers ka session chaalu hoga.. because we have loads of questions lined up... but first we all are very happy for you...

Vicky:- yeah... an unbelievable thing happened guys..

All:- yeah celebration...

Swaron smiled and looked at each other.. the confession from Sharon was still to come but as a perfect lover boy he could read her in and out and got a hint of her feelings towards him are changed a lil bit .. it has moved forwards from "like". Meanwhile Swayam remember something and said

Swayam:- but Sharon aaj hua kya tha???

Sharon felt a lil culpable to tell him so she looked away..

Swayam made her face him and asked once again and she said

Sharon:- you were getting close to Ashi and i didn't like it.. i thought i have lost you... bas khush sunke...

Swayam looked at Ashi and then to Sharon and smiled a little..

Sharon:- i am sorry Ashi..

Ashi:- nahi aap sorry types mat bolo... ye sab to planned tha...

Swaron:- planned???

Rinni:- haan ye jelousy game aur Swayam ko blame game sab kucch simmi ka plan that to make Sharon realize her feelings...

Sharon looked at Simmi who wasn't looking at her as if she would kill her from her looks...  She went and hugged her

Sharon:- thanks babe...

Simmi:- oh Sharon !! i thought you would kill me...

Rinni:- Sharon is changed...

Neha:- haan a nice Sharon..

Sharon:- not from now guys.. coz i have my lover boy with me who prefers the old Sharon more.. i am gonna back to be the diva mode.. so don't dare to mess with me..

Simmi:- don't worry Sharon we have your lover boy to calm you down now...

Everybody giggled..

Sharon:- oh really.. didn't you guys see how he scolded me?? I didn't expect this from him... unpredictable ho tum Swayam...

Swayam smiled and said

Swayam:- hmm who wants to be predictable as predictable is so boring...

They both giggled and got lost in each other.. After sometime..

All:- Guys hum bhi hain yahan...

They came out of their stupor and looked at their laughing friends.. rey came forward and hugged them.. they all shared a group hug and the session for questions and answers started from both the sides...Swaron sat their hand in hand as to never leave each other...

I hope you guys like this utter crap.. i know its very long and a lil boring but plz do give your reviews and press the ike button... waiting...

My another os :-  U Me Hum

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
res til very long hai sisy
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great OS!!
i luved how you put it in Simi's perspective!!
that was definitely interesting to read!!
Poor Aashi I felt like Sharon was gonna murder her!!
this was a really entertaining OS!!
You should totally write more and pm me when you doo!!
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hy amazing os...
im in love with it
i always wanted ki koi iss scene pain os banaye
thank u so much...  πŸ˜Š

swaron  πŸ˜³
loved how u used simmi in ur os...  πŸ‘
it was amazing n aashi pooor baby...  πŸ˜†
plz do write more n pm me for sure...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Another awesome os from you
It was really cute,sweet and have lots of fun too..:)
Loved it
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it a lot...great job 
It was sweet and funny
Really nice os
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Os πŸ˜Š
Gang's plan to get Swaron together
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dat was simply awesome..loved it...  😊😊
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really sweet of simmi and the gang initiating the plan to make swaron 1...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful OS dear😳

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago