Swaron Os "U ME HUM"

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love writing but couldn't get a chance since long.. i love to write on Maaneet Mayur and Swaron... I do have my works on Maaneet as official rest are in my folder.. this is something i wrote on Swaron.. i thought to share with you all... Hope i would get some responses and critics as well.. i am not that good so please bear with me.. i hope you Enjoy Reading...

U ME "HUM"

Inside the duvet fully covered lost in the dreams of his dream girl Rey was disturbed by his ring-tone. Irritated by the disturbance he tried to get hold of his phone when he finally succeeded. it was "aaj ka majnu" flashing on the screen , yes it was his best buddy.. the great Swayam..

Rey:- Hhhelllooo...

Swayam- abe saale itna time leta hai koi phone uthaane me...

Rey- swayam tu khud to ullu hai mujhe kya vampire samajhta hai jo mai teri tarah raat ko bhi jaagunga.. i was sleeping dude.. but u called me at this point of time to analyse how much time i take to pick a call???

Swayam- are nahi yaar... aaj x-mas hai..

Rey- oh!! Merry X-mas dude.. tu kitna sweet frnd hai...

Swayam- are woh sab side me rakh.. Sharon diwaali se pehle gayi thi dude.. its x-mas woh abhi tak nahi aayi hai...

Rey- (super irritated) swayam ke bacche tune raat ko saade teen baje mujhe ye batane ke liye phone kiya hai ki teri siren ab tak nahi aayi hai .. i mean woh to mujhe already pata hai...

Swayam- accha tha..

Rey- whattt?? Mera chillana???

Swayam- nahi woh "teri siren"..

Rey- arghhh swayam... tu jab full majnu mood me hota hai to kya tujhe mai hi milta hu pakaane ke liye... ab soja...

Swayam- but rey sun t...

Rey- God.. swayammm... Tu so raha hai abhi.. thats it...

Swayam- nahi yaar neend nahi aa rahi ...

Rey pats his forehead...

Rey- swayam kya  pata mere dost.. Sharon kal mile tujhse.. i mean woh kal laute..to kal ke liye today has to be ended na...  isliye my super hero.. insaano ki tarah soja...

Swayam- kal ke liye nahi mai Sharon ke liye sounga.. Sharon mere dreams me to aayegi na dude...

Rey- tu wait kar mai Sharon se pucch ke aata hoon...

Swayam- okay fine...

Rey- oh dude.. i'll kill you.. soja na mere bhai..

Swayam- haan haan sota hoon sota hoon.. chillata kyun hai?? Good night dude...

Rey- Good night and Sharon dreams...

Swayam-  (grinning) thanks bro...

Rey hanging up- kya hoga is majnu ka...

On another point of globe, a girl sitting on her window and looking at the moon as if is complaining regarding something.

Sharon- Gosh !!! why is this so difficult?? I can't understand why?? You know whattt?? Its been three long days i have spoken to him and i am literally dying to listen to his sweet voice.. but but but i know i have to wait.. because what does neha says "Kucch paane ke liye kucch khona padta hai" right.. so i'll wait..bas aaj ki raat aur..tomorrow i'll make upto him and that too in my style.. Sharon rai prakash style.. so mr. swayam shekhawat.. welcome upon !!!

Next morning... whole gang out in a restaurant to enjoy x-mas holiday...

Bharat- abe kya solid phaada na humne woh team ko...

Nil- haan yaar.. aur woh log to attitude ka showroom the.

Amar- but hum log b nahi kiti te kam...

Vicky- (singing)dam ... baat me dam..

Nil- de diye humne unhe gam hooo gam...

Vicky- humaare paas bhi hai do do bum..

Everybody looked at him and boys started beating him and girls started laughing..

Rey- Vicky yaar rhyme karne ke liye kucch bhi mat use kiya kar...

Vicky- guys meri baat to suno... mai to rey aur swayam ki baat kar raha tha...

Everybody- rey aur swayam..

Vicky- wahi to hain humaare do bum..

Everyone- whattt???

Vicky- guys bums means bombs guys.. tum log ko bhi na hindi bilkul nahi aati...

Swayam- Vicky crazy hai tu...  

Suddenly he got a glimpse of his dream girl and there she disappeared.. He instantly got up and his eyes started looking for her..

Swayam- (to himself) yes it was her.. i am sure it was her.. it means she is back...  she is back..  but if she is back.. kisine mujhe bataya kyun nahi?? Wait lemme ask everyone..   No.. lemme find out myself...

He went to the direction where he saw her but couldn't find her...

Swayam-  am i hallucinating ???  Maybe.. . oh Sharon.. kab aaogi tum?? I am dying to meet you my love...

Sharon was listening to all this making sure swayam doesn't notice her and was smiling and laughing same time to see the love of her love and the condition he was going through respectively..

Swayam went back to his table when he again saw her outside in the garden playing with some small kids.. he smiled watching her and ran towards the garden leaving his friends shocked at his actions.. but to his displeasure there was no Sharon out there.. feeling restless he asked the little kids about a girl playing with them but the kids denied saying they were playing alone..

Swayam- am i imagining her everywhere?? Gosh Sharon you have made me a psyche..  But ek baar to simmi se pucchna banta hai.. only for my satisfaction...

Sharon shows thumbs to the kids and gives them a flying kiss.

He went back to the gang who were there still shocked at swayam's behaviour when suddenly he came running and stopped at the table and started asking simmi about Sharon still panting..

Simmi- gosh swayam tum to kuch zyada hi anxious ho yaar.. i spoke to her yesterday.. she told me she is going to Sweden with her dad so she can't come.. you'll have to wait.. i guess..

Swayam- are u sure??

Simmi- off-course dude..

Rey- back to majnu mode...

Swayam- (to himself) but yaar mai use feel kar sakta hoon.. and i know my feeling is for real.. i have felt it many times before and i know she is here..

Rey saw him lost somewhere..

Rey:- Dude r u alright??

Swayam:- guys I'll catch u all later.. plz excuse me for now..

Rey- but Swayam listen dude...

Swayam- later bro...

Swayam left them back thinking..

Taani:- Bhai ko pata nahi kya ho jaata hai???

Rey:- Guys woh Sharon ko leker serious hai and you all know that...

Rinni- but Sharon doesn't like him to woh samjhta kyun nahi..

Taani:- nahi Rinni.. its not like he doesn't know that but love is a feeling which makes one lose his every control over his heart..

Rey- accha!! And how do you know that??

Taani- i am serious...

Rey- to mai has raha hoon kya???

{Before confession Taarey fights guys}

Simmi- Guys chhodo na.. lets have something..

Nil- yeah dude...

Simmi- (to herself) Sharon Swayam ko like to karti hai i know but she isn't sure i guess... Lets chuck it...

Sharon was in her car thinking

Sharon-  I am sure Swayam college gaya hoga... ya to terrace pe .. ya fir fire exit no no no wait how can i miss it.. woh abandoned corridor gaya hoga.. Wait there Mr. Shekhawat u'll get to know something...

In college

Swayam- Thank God today is off.. i would get peace here and i could think of Sharon calmly.. Oh Sharon... Plz come soon my lady...

He straight goes towards the abandoned corridor.. Sat there lost in his Sharon world...

Sharon who was already in the  college was in the rehearsal hall thinking of some sort of more surprises for Swayam... Suddenly her mind lit up with an idea and she smiled as broad as she could..

Swayam who was busy with his thoughts got up with a voice of door opening. He smiled with the hope that it could be Sharon and turned around but his smile turned into a confused expression when he saw watchman standing there...

Watchman- Swayam sir aapko auditorium me bulaaya hai.. abhi..

Before Swayam could ask anything he left and didn't turn to him..

Swayam- auditorium... Our first meeting.. Wait is it Sharon??? O God..

Saying so he ran to the auditorium and ended up on the stage panting heavily... He found no one there and got upset but another moment he found a yellow colour sticker on the wall.. He ran towards it and saw a dancing couple over it with a note...

"So Mr Shekhawat, you got it right.. Our first meeting, our first dance together, along with loads of fights and dances.. The place of our beginning.."

Swayam jumped with joy shouting...

Swayam- yeah Sharon is here she is here wow... But tum ho kahan??

His voice was echoing due to a vacant auditorium.. He turned around to find a new note with same dance step cut sticker speaking..

"Where u made me proud yesterday"

Swayam-  yesterday??? I made her proud... but kal to humara basketball match tha.. Oh!! She means BB court...

Shouting last two words while running he ran till the basketball court and found nothing... He was running here and there to find her like a maniac.. but to his dismay he found another note on a basketball shaped sticker saying..

"One more important place for US... Where i realized u affect me.. when u fell while playing the match 'weakling vs. dazzling'  it hurt me once... (He smiled and uttered "really" and continued reading) yeah swayam really.. (he smiled showing his 32 pearls..).. Here is the place where we decided to bring our best friend out of his turmoil though fighting oftenly. But we did... Here is the place where i found out how much to the extent you love me when i saw a simple guy turning into an angry young man just because someone hurt me. Here is the place where we overcame our misunderstandings and decided to be aware of each other's whereabouts every second.. Here is the place where u told me that i am not a competition to you but i am yours.. and here is the place where you made me proud yesterday by winning the match only for the sake of my promise to keep dance as a bind b/w us and never to quit dancing...  This is another important place for US "

Swayam- She knows me so well.. i am surprised.. But Sharon where the hell are you... i'll die of curiosity...

Just then he noticed something on the backside of sticker...

"The Place only for us"

Swayam- is it the atrium, canteen, RH no but these are public places.. Only for us means yes its abandoned corridor..

He ran out of his breath to reach there and found another sticker with heart shape on the stairs..

"A place where i was as worst as i could but you still kept on loving me.. A place where i hurt u but you still loved me.. A place where OUR chapter got closed for me but you still memorized it. A place where i found out that the one i am crazy about.. My secret admirer is none other than you.. A place where i realized that i am running away from you and you did affect me for sure.. "

Swayam was amazed.. A single tear drop fell from his eyes... He smiled to himself and said

Swayam- our story is not less than an epic Sharon but the best part is you remember everything...

He turned around to find a sticker on the door saying

"Next Where i got worst out of you..."

He smiled to himself and ran towards the classroom to find another  peice of paper saying...

"Not many things but her one thing two things i realized that you make me go mesmerized with your presence and i make you maniac with mine..  :-)... Leave the sad and the fight part coz we both were at fault..  And you have apologized but my turn to say I am really sorry to question your pure love and affection for me... and i really am sorry coz i know i became mean to an umpteenth level that day..."

His happiness knew no bounds now.. He was flying on the seventh heaven and was touched by the way his girl was going...

He saw something written on the board...

"God!! I am so hell scared of the cockroaches"

He first thought and then smiled and ran towards the boy's locker room.. His feet weren't supporting him anymore due to continuous running but his heart was following its own decision... He reached locker room and searched everywhere but least did he find any clue nor did his Sharon.. He kept on thinking and thinking and finally ran towards his locker and found a smiley over there with a note.

Continue below

l

l

l

l

v

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

"Tired of running?? But I am not tired of writing yet then how could you??? Anyways ... About this place... hmm lemme think... yeah after RDX party at this place only i asked you i don't remember anything about that night but u know i did still as a sweet guy as always u dint tell anybody about it.. This is the place where you saved me from those guys when they found a girl in the boy's locker room... Here only i saw you turning into a self respectful and a tough guy from a poor lover boy when you burnt all those things you gifted me... But i saved some things after you left coz those were and will always be my prized possession...Warna tumne to swaha kar di thi...  "

He was lost in the fact that Sharon RaiPrakash who believes to live in a hard walled shell is opening up to him and although she need not to be but still it was something unpredictable... He came to his senses when he realized his lady love was here and he is long lost in her dreams... He starts to find the next clue which was again on the wall and said

"Sharon RaiPrakash is hungry.. Get me something to eat.."

Swayam mumbled:- canteen

He then ran to the canteen as fast as he could and reached there... He started looking for his next note and found it on the chair which was reserved always especially for Sharon.. He picked it up and started reading...

"Well done !! Now i have brought you to the place where we have loads of memories associated such as our weaklings vs. Dazzling fights...  remember the two food fights and the byob party and our slow dance after which i retorted my anger on you... but anyways this place is also important for us isn't it?? (he nodded).. Ab you must be thinking what's next?? But hope i could take you to Goa for India Fest or to Dance camp to memorize our beautiful moments but oops!! I can't.. So just come over to the place which is worth worshipping for both of us and connects us to our souls and to each other's soul.. "

Yours Siren

Swayam- our souls and to each other's soul... means it is for sure our own rehearsal hall... hope i find you there Sharon instead of another note...

Saying so he ran towards the RH and found it to be empty.. he was now becoming restless.. he thought coz Sharon wasn't here so might be his another clue is here... He was although impatient but was loving the game he was made to play "his treasure hunt" .. he started to find the clue which he found on the mirror and it said...

"No need to explain the importance of this place to you coz yu know it better than me...  so just close your eyes and remember"

Swayam followed her orders and closed his eyes ..

The scene of their fights attitude show-offs meetings and most importantly their dances came in front of Swayam.. He was smiling all the while with his eyes still closed..  

Suddenly the lights went off.. He was amused first but then the air around him started to get fragranced.. He could feel her presence.. he could feel her breathing.. He could feel her heartbeat... Sharon who was standing just in front of him was looking at his smile with his eyes still closed.. oh! How much she loves that smile... He smiled more broadly and said..

Swayam- finally i will see your face.. will i or wont i??

Sharon- of course you will.. But please open your eyes first for that...

He slowly opened his eyes and saw a shadow which was moving towards the switch board.. Sharon switched on the lights and there she was standing in front of his lover boy and there he was standing in front ofher with the same love and same intensity mind it same intensity as always.. But Sharon was dying to look into those eyes and so was he... There was a silence for a while when both were lost in each other..  swayam wanted someone to pinch him hard coz he was not ready to believe that it wasn't a dream...

Suddenly Sharon came out of her trance and said..

Sharon- oh!! Freakkk...

Swayam- Sharon..

Sharon- shutup swayam just shutup sab yumhaari Galati hai...

Swayam- whattt???

Sharon- tumse milne ke excitement me mai bhool hi gayi ki mujhe

Leaving the other half of the sentence she ran outside.. Swayam was standing there astounded at her reaction.. Before he could conclude something there she entered with a cake in her hands.. She kept the cake aside and looked at Swayam... Swayam who literally ignored the cake was dying to crash her in his arms making her realize how much he has missed him.. He advanced towards her but suddenly stopped near her realizing he was breaking his promise of never to impose himself on her and stood there.. Sharon realized that and looked into his eyes that were showering love to the core.. How much she wanted herself to be in his arms only she had known for the past 3 months... But she knew Swayam is the man of his words and would never break his promise so she was the one who'll have to take first step.. So she started...

Sharon- so what did you recall in the rehearsal hall...

Swayam- (smiling) Everything... Every moment.. Every breath i took here with yours... But wait a minute.. you made me visit almost every corner of my college within 45 minutes.. All that was for me???

Sharon- no no not at all...

Swayam- (confused) so for whom???

Sharon- simmi ke liye tha...

Swayam – oh!! Wait a minute.. whattt?? Simmi???

Sharon (laughs) – no moron tumhare liye bhi nahi tha aur simmi ke liye bhi nahi tha...

Swayam- Sharon plz tum ab Rinni Neha Vishakha Amar Bharat Vicky Nil ya Rey ka naam mat lena...

Sharon- nahi nahi nahi... unke liye bi nahi tha...

Swayam- to fir..

Sharon- was it special???

Swayam- of course it was.. mere liye to har woh baat special hai jo tumse judi hai...

Sharon again lost in him...

Swayam-  sooo???

Sharon-  (blinking her eyes finally) special tha na .. to special people ke liye tha..

Swayam- special and all huh..

Sharon- hmm HUMAARE LIYE THA...

Swayam couldn't believe his ears so je asked her to pardon him..

Sharon- haan haan Swayam Humaare liye hi tha...

Swayam- (mumbled) humaare liye ???

Sharon nodded and blushed cutest shade of pink...

Sharon- humaare ek step further jaane ke liye hume humaare past se judna zaroori tha..

Saying so she took a step towards Swayam .. Swayam was still in shock coz he hadn't imagined his Siren to be back with such a change...

Swayam- Ek step forward???

Sharon- Pata hai Swayam?? Mai woh boring romantic love stories nahi padhti but ek baat maine suni hai ki dooriya nazdikiyaan badhaa deti hain and my heart proved it right .. humaari dooriyo ne humaari nazdikiyaan aur badhaa di...

Saying so she took one more step towards him.. she was now an inch away from him and he was totally blown away.. Not thinking much she kept her head on his chest and held him tightly...  Swayam didn't miss the chance and hugged her tightly and said..

Swayam- oh i soo missed you my Siren...

Sharon- i missed you too..

Swayam- Sharon i shouldn't be that fast but i can stop anymore are you and me "HUM"

Sharon- You Me are HUM forever Swayam..

Swayam's happiness knew no bounds now.. He hugged her more tightly and said...

Swayam- I so love you Sharon.. i love you alot...

Sharon- I... I... woh I...

Swayam- Hey no need to say anything.. I am okay with it..

Sharon- This time you please stop it... let me say it otherwise i wont ever...

Swayam looked into her eyes and she was looking somewhere else still trying to speak...

Swayam- Look into my eyes Sharon

Sharon did and there she was ... blown away with the amount of love his eyes having for her.. his eyes speak volumes.. She without hesitating said..

Sharon- I Love You Swayam and i really do.. Dont know since now or since then but i am clear now that you own my heart and i can't stop that... i really cant... You have brought my heart out of a stone swayam and i am all yours..

Swayam was on seventh heaven or may be beyond that.. he hugged her tight and said...

Swayam- i got everything today Sharon ... everything...

They were lost in each other when Swayam saw the cake and said

Swayam- Sharon ??? is it for X-mas...

Sharon- no idiot.. how much wll you try to hide.. i know its your birthday today...

Swayam- (shocked) and who told you that??

Sharon- Whoever.. but happy birthday MY LOVE.. it your first birthday with me..

Swayam- no its my first birthday with "us" aur say "HUM"

Sharon smiles.. they cut the cake together and then Swayam asked her for her hand..

Swayam- can i have the pleasure to dance with my lady..

Sharon – sure..

And they danced to the tune of their hearts lost in each other's arms till they both were tired... After that they sat on the floor with Sharon's head on Swayam's shoulder and they slept...

Meanwhile everyone was wondering where Swayam could be coz he was upset so everybody was finding him to cheer him up but couldn't got hold of him..

Bharat- woh zarur se college gaya hoga.. dance karke apne aapko halka karne ...

Nil- who dance karke apne aap ko halka karta hai???

Simmi- Nil stop it... He means Swayam just needs to loosen himself and for him dance is the closest option..

Rey- will do these santa banta talks later lets go to the college..

Taani- haan hum sab college chalte hain...

Everyone- Yeah lets go...

They reached Rehearsal Hall and all were super shocked at the scene they saw... they were about to scream when rey pushed them outside and said

Rey- guys dono kitne adorable lag rahe hain.. let them be... We won't wake them up...

Vicky- exactly we wont wake them up but we will wait for them to get up.. we want our answers after all.. what say guys...

All- yaeh exactly...

Rinni- no guys woh Sharon nahi hogi uski duplicate laaya hoga Swayam.. coz Swayam ko Sharon like nahi karti.. i know that...

Simmi- dumbo isi baat ka answer to hum dono se lenge when they'll wake up... So guys we'll go and will stay there quietly..

They all entered RH quietly and sat just in front of Swaron who were still sleeping holding their hands.. Vicky who just saw the cake of Happy Birthday swayam asked Taani about his birthday to which Taani told him yes it's his birthday but he keeps it as a secret...

Vicky along with all the boys finished the cake sitting there and girls were fuming at them.. After an hour Swayam woke up to find his entire team sitting in front of him and looking at him.. he smiled still in half sleep and said..

Swayam- hey guys...

All- Hey swayam.. wazzup...

Swayam was about to get up when he realized he was his lady an she was still fast asleep..

Swayam looked at the gang all shocked and then turned towards Sharon then towards gang then towards Sharon and then again towards the gang. He tried to wake Sharon up but She cribbed..

Sharon- (in her sleep) Swayam please lemme sleep.. waise bhi i couldn't sleep last two nights because of not talking to you...

All- Ooohhh really...

Sharon- why the hell are you shouting..

Swayam- Sharon we are exposed.. get up...

Hearing him she got up and saw the whole gang in front of them... She was hell shocked and was mumbling..

Swayam- Guys woh hum kaam kar rahe the..

Nil- not again dude.. we saw your kaam and its anjaam

Sharon looked at swayam and said

Sharon- Let's face it Swayam.. Now let's face it...

Swayam- are you sure??

Sharon- yes i am... (towards the gang) guys we are i mean i and Swayam are finally together...

Simmi- Finally??

Sharon- yeah simmi we had been in a relationship i mean a trial relationship earlier...

Rinni- Trial relationship??

Neha- neha confusing..

Sharon- guys we weren't sure about being together so we thought of giving ua a chance on trial basis..

Vishakha- For how long???

Sharon - since Charity event...

All except Rey - Whatt  ????

Vicky- it means you both are in a secret relationship since 1 23 oh shit 6 long months and we aren't even aware of it..

Nil- well kept secret...

Sharon holding swayam's hand- but guys we are now together forever..

Rey- what are you guys serious?? Finally.. thank god..

Taani- so can i call you Bhabhi now..

Sharon glared at her and said no.. Sharon is fine with me.. atleast till we are in college..

Everybody laughed..

Bharat- to Sharon ab to humari bhi bhabhi ban gayi hai.. kyun bhai log??

Boys- yeah dude

Simmi- wait wait.. you both were boyfriend girlfriend at the time of Dance Camp... thats why swayam went in when Sharon fainted???

Vishakha- oh yeah that means you were in relationship at the times of footloose as well.. and knowing you,  you can't ditch someone joint with you so you dint ditch us..

Sharon- see vishakha i don't wanna give explanations but one thing i would like to clear that yes why the hell would i ditch my boy-friend's team??

Vishakha- we are sorry for whatever happened dear..

Sharon smiled- lets leave it...

Rey- guys lets celebrate the join of fire and ice.. Our Swayam and Sharon are official now..

Everybody cheered and Sharon kept her head on Swayam's shoulder..

Rinni- but i still cant believe Swayam and Sharon together??

All- Shutup Rinni..

And all laughed...

i know it was a lil boring and long but still require your reviews.. pla do like and reply...

maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS... Kaash k d3 mei b aisa hota i lyk da game part n every note of sharon... Har interactn ka glimpse it was soo cute n sweet loved it keep it up wid ur awsome work...
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Now that was an awesome OS...truly mindblowing... 😊

Starting with reyam conversation...they are always magical...my favorite after swaron...:)
"tu jab full majnu mood me hota hai to kya tujhe mai hi milta hu pakaane ke liye" 😆😆

I really liked Sharon's surprise...each note she related it to swayam...starting from the auditorium where they had their first dance together...then the BB court where the Shivam brat was being beaten up...the abandoned corridor where the secret admirer was revealed...the classroom where both of them were at their worst...boy's locker room where swayam burnt all the secret admirer's gifts...the canteen where they had their foodfight scenes...and finally the most important place for both of them, the rehearsal hall...i knew that u would finally make them meet there only...😊

It was like a saga of the whole swaron story for me...reminiscing all the scenes related to swaron...and it made me go all crazy over swaron again...😳

Beautiful ending as well...by the gang coming to know about their six months trial relationship...and how sweet of sharon to remember swayam's bday and they slept together holding each other's hands...aww...😳

All in all beautifully penned down..do write more on swaron...(;

love,
binju

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wish we get such types of scenes in the show too.
Loved it
Do write more on swaron
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it's awesome dear mind blowing Sharon is Sharon unpredictable . I just loved it . Please write more on Swaron
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goshh It was so cute, Lovely, Beautiful, Amazing, Awesome, Wonderful, Fantastic, Superb , Mindblowing OS yaar:-) Reyam convo and Swayam and Gang convo and Swaron everytng was PERFECT:-):-):-) Jus LOVED it:-):-):-)
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing os
everyone convo u protreted was awesome especially swaron
love d os
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful os and beautifully written
you perfectly described the importance of each and every place related to swaron was just outstanding.
poor swayam ki tho marathon ho gayi but he loved it and that what's important.
wo sach mein ach tha "teri siren"cute one
and in the last the reaction of whole gang after knowing about their relationship and their secret trial relationship was beautifully penned down.and our vicky finishing the rest of cake was so vickyish style.
finally swayam and sharon become swaron i.e u me hum officially and permanently for life long.
plz send me pm if possible for ur future work on swaron thank u   
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ekdum mast tha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kashhh ye sach me hota ...d3 me...m dying to c swaron together...