Power Packed Epi With New Love Story Ended Badly

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously power packed epi....enjoyed so mauch...have to accept sandy's esp was wow.she gave different esp throughout the convo..πŸ‘.
but wt was suraj doing
πŸ˜•.just giving blank espπŸ€”.even kajli said abt his brotherπŸ˜”..i dnt knw y..

kajli was awesome
πŸ‘..that teja and his love interest looked so cute..made for each other..cvz chosen them perfectly for that characters.πŸ˜‰.

so sad part was death of both
πŸ˜’ and sandy crying...πŸ₯Ί

comical part was,mohit blushing for marrying emily.
..anyone pinch me,its mohit right.😲.
y emily gave that kind of weird esp.plz tell her not to give fake smile.
πŸ˜†..scared na...

next week momli's truth+emily truth will come out..after that some high voltage drama to compromise maasa and village fellows for momli marriage, also kajli too..
then meena's baby delivery(starting of next side track).i dnt knw abt next full track..have to wait for it na..may be some college scenes or problems in college...

for precap...kindly look out for breezy's thread...
πŸ˜‰
Good Move

kindly dnt discuss abt spoilers...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kajri's performance was great.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suraj should be more expressive, he was pale .

But it was a good episode, well handled and well summed up in just 10mins ... filling all gaps...

First thing in the end, which sandhya said before hugging suraj was , Mohit..thats something i liked , caz so far they had shown her rem all things which happened to Emily. 

Its as usual well handled piece by SM... they may over do tracks but they handle things well ... 

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajiri was so good...πŸ‘... I loved the way the boy was calculating good use of that small character too.⭐️ 
Sandy was good at her expressions. πŸ‘ Poor shed some ton litre of tears today😭
 oh no why they fill with nonsense like meena antics in this type of track😑 Once dhaisa get s to know abt child swap she will get one nice thappad😑

Precap was good. So they plan to run away but thakur makes entry. Hope atleast ems religion come out with the chain. πŸ˜‰

I accept j 's point Suraj was pale today except for shedding tears.πŸ˜• Sandy is more worried than suraj. 

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
beta...😳

bharathi ka...yup she was...😎

J...yup he was..all loops closed reg that...they linked all scenes quite well...they r..

soapu...
first.,u knw,i said no for spoilers,but u gave one spoiler news abt chain...😑.its k.next time plz...yup sandy filled one bucket full of her tears..πŸ˜†. πŸ˜’..actually i forgot abt meena-dhaisa scene..haan.y anas gave such a blank esp..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌas he gave so much emotional esp in past epi...
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chintu edited. But thre was a chain dropping scene on sangeet day. Not much revealed by me.πŸ˜‰

Any ways sorry
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so loved this episode (18th April 2013,episode no.439)..

I got so so so emotional throughout the episode..πŸ˜” (I didn't cry..but got emotional) I won't talk about Meenakshi's parts..Teja's story!!!!!! 😭 "EVERY DAY, 85% OF PAIRS ARE KILLED OR COMMIT SUICIDE,JUST BECAUSE THEY END UP HAVING AN INTER-RELIGION LOVE AFFAIR"..😭 Grow up people!!! Just grow up!!! I just hope "Diya Aur Baati Hum" becomes successful in their motto via this Track,so that all the pairs linked to Inter-Religion Love affair doesn't go through like Teja..& the toll of Teja's incident gets disappeared from the Society..I WAS,i AM & i WILL be with IR Marriages FOREVER..πŸ‘πŸΌ But i'm very happy for Teja & his gf..because the Society tried to part them,but they didn't leave each other,& became TOGETHER FOR ETERNITY at the end.. 😊 Teja & his gf looked so cute!!! And the guy who was narrating Teja's story to SoorYa,he also did a fab job..πŸ‘ Poor Kajli..And what an acting by Pallavi Rao!!!!!!! OMG..Awesome!! Outstanding!!! πŸ‘ She was the show stealer today..Hands down!!! I agree Deepika's expressions were mindblowing today..but Pallavi Rao was out of the world!!! I was having goosebumps literally!!
                  Objection my Lord,but i liked Anas' expressions too..His were of silent shock..& we got another consolation prize..another hug of SoorYa!!
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sindu BABY nothing to say just a gift ooonlyyy for uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Liebe- thumbnail
soapu..haan...its just clue na.πŸ˜†..its k soapu. 😎

tuhina...dhankoo dhankoo......OGS
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't enjoyed todays saddy episode. thanks to spoilers..

but liked this last part which shows Sandy is still a girl and not a Superwoman.

Edited by Fizak - 11 years ago