DABH a different perspective

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I know with the latest article all of us are frustrated , why too much drama. Me too felt very bad. But wait a minute. Whenever I felt down , I always loved to look things from a different perspective. That means too much of negative feelings is bad for everything right 😊. So here our problem is Sandhya's educational track is not shown. SURYA relationship is stagnant. It is all because we take  DABH as a love story, a story about 2 unique individuals who are united through marriage and how their marriage and professional life become a success.
Now what I have done is I have left all that behind. IPS if it happens good, if not currently I am treating Sandhya as an amateur Sleuth.

I dont know how many of you were fans of this teenage sleuth during your growing up years. I was a great fan of Nancy Drew series during high school and we used to fight among friends to get our hands on the latest Nancy Drew Series. The way DABH is going now it reminds me Nancy Drew. Let me draw a parallel

Sandhya- Nancy Drew
Sooraj-Ned Nickerson( Nancy's bf)
Romance level is that of Nancy Drew books only.
Now coming to tracks. Each nancy Drew book used to have a name. Let me compare with DABH tracks

- Sandhya and the Mystery of Chotu's coat( Terrorism track)
- Sandhya and the Mystery of Shivling( Fake baba track)
- Sandhya and the Mystery of Banjaran( Current track)
- Sandhya's and the Mystery of Meena's baby( Upcoming track)

In all the 100+ books I have read Nancy has remained 17 and wherever she went she landed a mystery. That includes a Prom party her bf takes her to. Instead of having a romantic weekend with her bf , she lands a mystery there too 😊😊. Poor Ned he always had to be there to support her whenever she ran into trouble.

Now Sandhya is also same. Wherever she turns she lands up a problem. Poor Sooraj has no other go but support her in solving the problem. Only thing in Sandhya's case it is RP's honour.

Just like the books the individual tracks are also handled pretty decently. So guys instead of worrying about Sandhya's IPS or SURYA love story  just try to enjoy the show as " Adventures of Sandhya Sooraj Rathi"
You will feel better🀣

Comments are welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shruthi nice post πŸ˜† DABH- the Indian version of Nancy Drew πŸ˜†

personally I like high voltage drama...I only dislike continuous filler episodes...I mentioned this before, regarding DABH tracks (though some of them are really good even when they are not related to the main theme) the problem is not in TRPs actually...the problem now is... the Cvs are  unaware when this show will end, and by looking at the show's success seems like they are planning to hit 1000 episodes, so that's why the draggginggg and the delay to kick start the IPS track...if let's say SP allocates 1 or 2 years for the show to run, I bet by now we would have seen Sandhya as an IPS officer...

I don't know how many noticed, but we have discussed in MKD...DABH is an inspiration for many serials, we found out that some shows incorporating some DABH tracks to gain TRPs...so no matter what I still think DABH rocks!

shruthi i like your positive take of the show πŸ˜†

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So guys instead of worrying about Sandhya's IPS or SURYA love story  just try to enjoy the show as " Adventures of Sandhya Sooraj Rathi"

i am with u..i want this kind of +ve vibration in our forum...
😳

thank u...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post from you shruthi, really the cvs diverted from the main theme , directionless 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rama aunty.haan..dabh's U-TurnπŸ˜† wt a turnπŸ˜†

niruba...yup...i read somewhere..this dabh show was abt to just for 6 months or 1 year..but after they got  fame and trp and got PP in trp...so many awards...they r dragging this show.so they will drag even for sure but v will see sandhya as IPS officer one day with kids...yup DBC too..surya kids...πŸ˜‰

I don't know how many noticed, but we have discussed in MKD...DABH is an inspiration for many serials, we found out that some shows incorporating some DABH tracks to gain TRPs...so no matter what I still think DABH rocks!

so true niruba.as v discussed lot abt it...leave here...πŸ˜‰

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sindu, I didnt know they only planned to run the show for 6 months to 1 year only...so it means it got extended even before they introduce the main track πŸ˜• 

so true niruba.as v discussed lot abt it...leave here...πŸ˜‰

yes leave it here, more discussion on this will only make me 😑 ...hehe

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone. One more thing I really liked today's episode. 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Shruthi.  I always like the positive approach in everything.

@Niruba and Sindu:  I guess all the shows shoot for around 1 month's episodes to get approval from the channel and they start off with 6 months contract.  The contract is extended or ended depending on the success of the show and channel's interest.