Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 3: Kattgodham ki Sawari Chali Delhi
Delhi?? Yes the city of the so called Dilwale peopleโ€ฆDilwalon ki Nagari Dilliโ€ฆ!! Suvreen Guggal the girl with dreams in her eyes will now enter this new city. But, then how convenient is it going to be for a small town girl like Suvreen to adjust with the so called posh and rocking lifestyle of a tip top city like Delhi is what the show was focusing on throughout these episodes. First of all she had to assure and convince her parents that she can manage it all by herself, which certainly was not easy in her case. This led to the first clash between the two generations in the show, but finally her parents gave in to her wishes.However, this did not stop there. Suvreen, the most pampered girl of the family was leaving all alone to Delhi for admissions in India's most prestigious college, this was enough to attract many well wishers to suggest her and warn her about the so called Delhi Lifestyle. Poor Suvreen was not left to handle all this drama. 
Dreams are often big, success is even bigger, but with it comes big hurdles. So was the case with Suvreen. Suvreen overhears the conversation of her parents who were discussing on breaking the fixed deposit for Suvreen's admission. This makes her emotional, but then neither her dream nor her family's dream of getting admission in DPSC is lost. 
Here, Princi Savitri Singh gets the approval for cut offs. Suvreen departs for Delhi, form the Railway Station. She leaves behind her family and most importantly her best friend Tultuli. Savitri Singh and Suvreen travel as co-passengers. Savitri Singh is irritated by Suvreen's nonstop chattering. Suvreen gets along with other passengers and starts to play a game of Ludo.Suvreen starts jumping excitement of winning the game and in this she spills water on Savitri. This enrages Savitri.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-ScU2iaDo[/YOUTUBE]

"Aur Kya Zindagi Hai Ludo Ka Ek Game Hai
Doono Mein Hai Masti Bari Hai Doono Se Bit Same Hai
Yadoon Ko Bags Mein Main Pack Kar Chuki Hoon
Aur Saath le Karke Sapne Mein Ghar Se Chali Hoon

Ab Aage Kya Hoga Isi Soch Mein Brain Hai
Dil Aise Baagh Raha Hai Jaise Delhi Ki Train Hai

Pehli Baar Dhek Hai Maine Aisa Khwab Sa
Oh Pehli Baar Baji Hai Khud Ka Khud Guitar

Pehli Baar Dhek Hai Maine Aisa Khwab Sa
Oh Pehli Baar Baj Hai Khud Ka Khud Guitar

Pehli Baar..ohoo.. Pehli Baar Pehli Baar..."

Here Yuvraj expresses his take on a dream girl, he talks about a girl who can bring smile in anyone's face, and should be simple. Suvreen sings her first song in the show, which talks about her life and dreams. Suvreen apologizes to Savitri for her behavior. 
Will Suvreen make it through with the high cut offs? Will Suvreen be able to handle the posh lifestyle of Delhi?  Watch out this space for the next update of "Suvreen Guggal โ€“ Journey until Now". 

Resh!
Unress!!
I'm first! ๐Ÿฅณ

Bang on updt manish babua!!
Bole toh mast tha!
Waitin fr yuvreen meet in dpsc!!
Tere hols kab se strt ho rahe hai btw? ๐Ÿ˜•
Collg mein hols toh milte honge na?? ๐Ÿ˜•Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

Resh!
Unress!!
I'm first! ๐Ÿฅณ

Bang on updt manish babua!!
Bole toh mast tha!
Waitin fr yuvreen meet in dpsc!!
Tere hols kab se strt ho rahe hai btw? ๐Ÿ˜•
Collg mein hols toh milte honge na?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Yipeee...yeh lo humaar Bihari basha bolan wali Buddy ka hi pehla comment aaya...๐Ÿ˜†..I know i suck at bihari...๐Ÿ˜›...waise meri holidays tho kabhki shuru ho gayi hein...tabhi tho mein yaha online aa paa raha hoon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...april 10th was my last working day...!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey its from the show naa..actually i haven't watch the show..i didn't get much time..

-Vibha- thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved reading it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting for the next chapter
continue soon...
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good.The song brought back memories of the show.
..Ghazz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part manish..lvd it.. ๐Ÿ‘
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update manish...loved it,it was amazing,by thw way why is it sooo short๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†,kidding update sooon,and thank you for the update and for the pm also๐Ÿ‘

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cherishing d gone moments .. 
offcrs .. thnks . kiddo .. 
๐Ÿ˜Š
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really like your updates!
you describe the show very well..great work as usual!