Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Its to emphasis the point that they are seeing A in G2 at this point and she will enter where A left them.  But, she is not going to become Anandi the Sarpanch, etc.  She will no doubt have her own story including Gauri's re-entry and carving out a place beyond A's shadow.

A, on the other hand, will have to rise beyond cake and on the world, take.

Think about it this way.  Did J's character get sidelined by the entry of Shiv?  Only temporarily.  Same here.  They are just giving T time to grow into A and waiting for IPL to end probably as well.   

shiv was never been like main lead...anjy
he is anandi's happiness...a big support to her...he is a part of anandi's life...not whole anandi's life...
haan..as u said...she will be a good beendhni...but who knows...jag wanted her to be independent...so ๐Ÿ˜•
haw..they very well knew... aage chale k anandi wont able to handle it...so ๐Ÿ˜†
appy was right๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

okay...saw the epi!!

hmm...DIL no 1๐Ÿ˜†...well master jee cudnt move in to the room...jagah itna chhota sa darwaze main๐Ÿ˜†
there are newly wed??
cvs convince me!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
dectective giri was good๐Ÿ˜†

now...ds's word making me like sumi
how come anyone be like my anandi๐Ÿ˜ก
i want to be sumi
anyone interested for anandi's post here..i wanna resign๐Ÿ˜† 

Aap hi ne zimmedari G2 ko diya hai...ab kyon jalan?...๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by adi2512 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - J cannot handle Ganga to be too independent.  Note he wants her to be nurse not a doctor.  Think about THAT.  He wants a wife that's his shadow not someone who will overshadow as Anandi and Gauri did. Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

<font size="3" color="#660066">haha ...n roz room me sote h ...tab nahi dikhta bhoot...n ab darr lag raha h๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

yeh... Spl wala bhoot hai.. Exclusive for Ansh... Jo din main hi bhatakata hai.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Rofl...rofl...
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Aap hi ne zimmedari G2 ko diya hai...ab kyon jalan?...๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†..i am diff from Bv wali anandi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
am not gonna make any cake bek
will order from shop๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
khaana hai toh khao..varna jao๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

yeh... Spl wala bhoot hai.. Exclusive for Ansh... Jo din main hi bhatakata hai.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Rofl...rofl...

n d nameis SANCHI๐Ÿคฃ
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - J cannot handle Ganga to be too independent.  Note he wants her to be nurse not a doctor.  Think about THAT.  He wants a wife that's his shadow not someone who will overshadow as Anandi and Gauri did.

ohh yaa๐Ÿ˜†
woh toh hai
lets c...suddenly bv k cvs seem to be a suspense writers๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

If the cake gets burnt, we may hear Saanchi taunting A in the presence of Shekhars and Shiv that she is 'gawar' ๐Ÿ˜ก and then will get to hear from Shiv..

Are CVs planning any parallels here similar to J-A-G gawar stuff ? But, I thought Ansh relationship and A have progressed beyond such parallels..

That gawaar ka parallel was kinda already there in that NS friend introduction scene...where A nicely gave back to NS...But S was a silent spectator...this time if NS says some crap...Sjee will deffo give NS back in KKCS style...
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

๐Ÿ˜†..i am diff from Bv wali anandi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
am not gonna make any cake bek
will order from shop๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
khaana hai toh khao..varna jao๐Ÿ˜†

Plzzz order chocolate cake nlu huh...dat too dark 1๐Ÿ˜†
jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

Hey.. Btw frds.. Just few pages left for this AT... Wt should be the name of next AT...        Kahi IPL ke side effects to nahi... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ... Ya fir... Hum tum ek kamre main na bandh ho... ๐Ÿ˜”

hum do gadhe ek kamre me band ho ๐Ÿ˜ก