AnSh||Adarshata ke side effects...|| (AT 134) - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well done manshu tu aajkal title expert ho gyi h 

m gvng to tries m gonna b rejected bt still πŸ˜‰
A) miss u my wifey --well i love dat line of hs dats y
B) Halfcut romance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Aakanksha_7 - 11 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Another thing is that G1 caught J's attention in the first place is because of her perceived similarities between her and A.

Hi aparna, dint get this part...I thot G1 caught J's attention becoz she was way too different from A...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

They should realise that pushing her down her throats by making evryone in the show that she is like Anandi will not go down well with viewers.No matter what it will always be A who is the Balika Vadhu and it is her story that we are interested in seeing.

Another thing is that G1 caught J's attention in the first place is because of her perceived similarities between her and A.

Now also G2 is catching his attention because of the perceived similarities between G2 and A.

How G2 copes with this constant comparisons between her and A is probably the next part of the story.

Because G1 couldn't meet J's expectations because he was looking for A in her and that was one of the big reasons for the failure of their marriage.

@bold..indeed
n i just realised..its not sudden...its their plan from beginning
G1 always promoted as jag's woh...though they said abt her balika vadhu link...but she will be the trouble..it was well promoted
same with shiv..he was always promoted as anandi's husband n male anandiπŸ˜†
now with G2...n honestly...i am ...n more surprised...i was blind eye to the hintsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
well...constant comparison with anandi...g2 will handle the way anandi used to handle whenever jag taunted her abt being gawar!!
nothing very diff...as far as i am seeing itπŸ€”
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well Ansh ka kamre se bahar nikalne ke liye chhilana.. Its all bcz of our AT... Are.. Bhul gaye.. Tum sab.. Hamare At main hi.. Kissi ne ek time bat felayi thi... There was bhoot in KB... Rofl...rofl... So the big Babbies Ansh... Bichare darr.. Gaye... πŸ˜› .. 🀣
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi aparna, dint get this part...I thot G1 caught J's attention becoz she was way too different from A...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

nope...G1 resembled to kid anandi...who was very sharp, cheerful..n UPDATED...
thats y jag fell for her...which he cudnt find in grown up anandi...who was turned very submissive by ds
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

Well Ansh ka kamre se bahar nikalne ke liye chhilana.. Its all bcz of our AT... Are.. Bhul gaye.. Tum sab.. Hamare At main hi.. Kissi ne ek time bat felayi thi... There was bhoot in KB... Rofl...rofl... So the big Babbies Ansh... Bichare darr.. Gaye... πŸ˜› .. 🀣

haha ...n roz room me sote h ...tab nahi dikhta bhoot...n ab darr lag raha h πŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

J's first impression of G was that how similar she is to A.πŸ˜†

This was when G was introduced.There was an attempted robbery in the bus they were travelling to Mumbai.J was impressed with the G handled those armed robbers.His thoughts - she is so much like Anandi.

That's why he though that G was an upgraded model of A because she too is smart and capable like A and what's more she is educated and hence will suit him much better than Anandi.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If the cake gets burnt, we may hear Saanchi taunting A in the presence of Shekhars and Shiv that she is 'gawar' πŸ˜‘ and then will get to hear from Shiv..

Are CVs planning any parallels here similar to J-A-G gawar stuff ? But, I thought Ansh relationship and A have progressed beyond such parallels..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@khushi and aparna - oh ok the resemblance of G1 with kid A...got it...thanks
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My only issue with Gangu is that I wanted J to live miserably ever after with Gauri and now that won't happen😭
Previous
1 ... 113 114 115 116 117
Next