nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

One day by mistake meena broke those three pots when other members had gone to village. All have come to pushkar after visiting village.sandhya has lost the challenge and bhabo is eager to break the matkas.all the members enter rathi mansion at night as all were tired all goes straight to bed.
Next day early in the morning when all were sleeping bhabo wake up first ,after doing some work she came in aangan and started shouting meena ,vikram,chavvi,suraj...
All gathered in famous rathi aangan.
Bhabo:- you all know sandhya has lost the challenge and the time has come to break the first matka
Bhabo turns and finds nothing .all are also astonished .
Meena:- Mari re meena an NA chode go bhabo tujhe

Bhabo to sandhya:- it is all your fault you had said you will keep these matkas safer than life but now see you are safe but the matkas...
And if you will not get matkas then it will be considered as your second mistake.

Sandhya:- as you wish bhabo

Suraj to bhabo:- but bhabo we can buy another matkas as resemblance
Bhabo:- no, I want that matkas
Matter is not of matkas but matter is of stealing from house.and if sandhya will not get matkas it will considered as her second mistake and she should search it by today evening till then no one will get out of house .

All leaves from there.bhabo goes to her room.

Meena is thinking if they will not get matka by today then jethani hi will not be able to study further so she goes to kitchen and storeroom and broke all the matkas.

Suraj first goes to his room and thinks that he can paint the matkas and make it like previous one but he finds all the matkas broken .

Suraj now calls ankur and says he urgently need matkas and what type he will just send pictures. (Mohit hears this)

Chavi is talking to dilip and says "aapko pasta hai aaj ha are ghar me matka land hua hai" and explains everything
Dilip says we should help bhabi chavi wants to say no but had to agree dilip ask for matka pics chavi messages him.

Emily calls to sandhya suraj picks up the phone and in talking Emily came to knew about matkas case she asks suraj to send photo.

Mohit is thinking he was caught due to sandhya only so he should do something and he calls his friend and messages him matka pics and says break all this kind matkas you get his friend says but pushkar is so long mohit says you break the matkas on this route(he says the route from his house to ankur house) his friend asks but why do you want to break this matkas mohit tells one priest came to our house and said we all are not safe till these kind of matkas on that route.

One bad luck for mohit in my story:- ankur is in office.

Suraj thinks what if ankur will not be able to come on time do he collects soils from all the pots and starts to make matkas.

But after sometime ankur came.

All rathi member gathers in aangan.

Ankur to bhabo :- one day I came here and you all were not there and I just sat there and by mistake the matkas were broken so I have come to...

Now Emily comes with matkas and says that day when we all were going to village I first came here with my parents and they liked the matkas very much and so they have taken them but know these are of no use to me so I have just came to...

Now mohit',s friend came and says I have broken all the matkas you have asked to now you all can go outside

Now dilip comes he says one day I came with my friends and they all liked the matkas and so they just wanted that so I gave them and now I have came to...

Bhabo says to ankur and emily
I know why both you have brought this

Bhabo says to dilip alright but no need to return these

All go with their matkas

Bhabo buys three matkas.
Breaks one in front of everyone.

Meena;- bhabo you could have bought two only .why to waste money.

After some months another matka also broke

Now third one is going to break.bhabo breaks the third one . Suraj is very sad.

Bhabo says to sandhya do not think that you have lost everything. You have gained everything you have passed in my real examination.I just wanted to know that what could you do save the matkas you never changed your good behaviour and respect towards elders and your love towards younger just for the sake of not to make a mistake.

Please comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one Nitish, kash aise DABH main Bhabo matka chod deti...โญ๏ธ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhabo says to sandhya do not think that you have lost everything. You have gained everything you have passed in my real examination.I just wanted to know that what could you do save the matkas you never changed your good behaviour and respect towards elders and your love towards younger just for the sake of not to make a mistake.

Hope this happens in dabh too.๐Ÿ˜‰ one after another helping sandy๐Ÿ˜†

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice one again chotu
hope it happens in the show
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os beta..me too wish to see this in dabh... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nitish95 thumbnail
@all:- thank u for all ur comments.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

Hope this happens in dabh too.๐Ÿ˜‰ one after another helping sandy๐Ÿ˜†

me too want same thing to happen in the show..  
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very well nyc os nitish ..๐Ÿ˜Š
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS Nitish.  Comical with emotional ending.

nitish95 thumbnail
@ananyadhruve and bharti di:- thanks for appreciation