SPOILER: Asad to STOP Zoya!

sadz.rahm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I've been watching the episodes and SBB segments and all the pieces are now coming together! πŸ₯±

Asad, and family at home will watch Zoya getting slapped 😲 on the camera and Asad will try to go to Siddiqui's house to give them a good reply (obviously Mr.Jahapana style🀣) but Ammi will stop him. I then think Zoya will come home somehow, and Mr.Angry Khan 😑 will be waiting to just roar out and he will. This is when the spoiler pictures of Asad, Zoya and Ami come in. 

At this time Dolly and Mr.D...Whatever will come and see this big angry drama between Asad and Zoya and Asad will cancel the engagement! So they take Zoya with them! So the spoiler shows them crying as she is leaving 😭 But once Zoya leaves, Asad realises he wont be able to forget Zoya and that he really loves her and cannot live without her stupid habbits and will wear his blazer and go to get Zoya...somehow. But remember Tanveer puts the ring in his blazer pocket??? (The only good thing Tanveer has ever done πŸ‘) He then reaches Dolly and confesses his love for Zoya and somehow Mr.Whatever agrees to extend her visa, as long as they get engaged and Asad must have had felt the ring in his pocket and puts it on Zoya to prove to Mr.Whatever and Dolly he genuinely wants to engage her. 

Then they come home and Zoya starts to question Asad about why he put the ring on and why he cant make his mind up on time etc. 

And then of course she leaves and has a good eye full of her "hubby's" sixpack! πŸ˜ƒ

Well these are all my predictions and hope they come true because i dont want Zoya to leave. I'll miss her too much like Asad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β€οΈ

This is Asad shouting at Zoya 

This is Asad realising his love for Zoya and poor Zoya leaving

This is Zoya questioning about why he put the ring on

This is Zoya taking an eye full of the sixpack 

And this is just for our cute Asya β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope this Happens...but where does the Ajmer part fit in this?
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U GOT IT DEAR !!! Im sure is that !!!
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha! Usually a guy stares at a girl in that sense par yahan tu ultha hai πŸ€£ 
I love how Zoya doesnt do much rona dhona like other heroines and isn't afraid of almost anything,besharam larki! (In Asad's style.) 
sadz.rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya13

I really hope this Happens...but where does the Ajmer part fit in this?

I think the Ajmer part comes in later, not sure now. Lets hope that Zoya just comes home. And i found this. Ayaan protecting his Bhabi 

lol I ant stop laughing the way she's looking at his 6 packs..lol.. Besharam ladki!!!
sadz.rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: avonii

lol I ant stop laughing the way she's looking at his 6 packs..lol.. Besharam ladki!!!

I can't stop laughing either! She is so naughty πŸ˜†
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rofl...And for once Asad iz not in a hurry to button his shirt, he let's his fiance have an eyefull... ;)
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for helping dear
but im still confused about that zoya pic i swear there is a ring in her finger im not madπŸ˜†
but ur POV has a logic and it will great if it happens
hiiiiiiiiiina thumbnail
yar kitna acha ho k pehle asad chellaye aur jab use apni galti ka ahesaas ho tab wo jaldi se ja k zoya ko ring pehna day