gud work..😆
keep going😃
thanx fr making me know about this stry😉

Awee... u r most wc dear😃
BTW thnx 4 liking my FF 🤗
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all congratzzz🥳 It's your first FF, & I'm sure you will go a long way⭐️

Secondly, I'm so happy that I'm your friend, and that you mentioned my name in your FF. Thanks sweetu🤗

Now coming to the story. It seems to be a wonderful plot. I loved it😳 Awesome imagination👏

This seems to be so different from the other stories I have read before. So our great ASR is a director. And he is a nice guy. I like that. I guess the story will unfold in a manner where ASR will tell about his love story to the audience of the award ceremony. It's will be something new. The only thing which made me sad was, the fact that Khushi would make her appearance in the story after 2-3 chapters. I can't wait for so long. I want Arshi to meet soon. But since you are the writer, I guess I will have to wait.

Once again, it was amazing😳

Thanks for the pm😃

Update soon 😉
MeLuvsMiam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: V3Od

<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">First of all congratzzz🥳It's your first FF, & I'm sure you will go a long way⭐️</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Secondly, I'm so happy that I'm your friend, and that you mentioned my name in your FF. Thanks sweetu🤗</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now coming to the story. It seems to be a wonderful plot. I loved it😳Awesome imagination👏</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">This seems to be so different from the other stories I have read before. So our great ASR is a director. And he is a nice guy. I like that. I guess the story will unfold in a manner where ASR will tell about his love story to the audience of the award ceremony. It's will be something new. The only thing which made me sad was, the fact that Khushi would make her appearance in the story after 2-3 chapters. I can't wait for so long. I want Arshi to meet soon. But since you are the writer, I guess I will have to wait.</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Once again, it was amazing😳</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the pm😃</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Update soon😉</font>

Awee...Thank u so much my dear friend😃 i'm so glad that u like my FF🤗
Your this comment means a lot to me.
I know varu i said that Khushi will enter after 2-3 updates but this is story's demand dear i know u r sad coz u wanted Arshi to meet soon but what to do dear😔 hope u understand.Edited by M1A1 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waah kya baat hai...
it is really so nice. do continue. 
and ya one more thing, madhu's ff are really very nice.
she was the only one whose ff i read. and she was the one from whom i got motivation to write.
thanks for the pm let it come more frequently
MeLuvsMiam thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintin0602

waah kya baat hai...

it is really so nice. do continue.
and ya one more thing, madhu's ff are really very nice.
she was the only one whose ff i read. and she was the one from whom i got motivation to write.
thanks for the pm let it come more frequently

Thnx 4 liking my FF dear 🤗
U know i have started reading FFs only bcoz of Madhu di she is my all time favourite writer😃 thats way i dedicated my first ff specially to Madhu di😉 but unfortunately her old FFs are delete now😔 but glad that she has started her ff on facebook😃 i daily read her works first before log in into IF.
I'm glad that u too like Madhu di's FFs😃 & she is also your inspiration of writting😃
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M1A1

Thnx 4 liking my FF dear 🤗
U know i have started reading FFs only bcoz of Madhu di she is my all time favourite writer😃 thats way i dedicated my first ff specially to Madhu di😉 but unfortunately her old FFs are delete now😔 but glad that she has started her ff on facebook😃 i daily read her works first before log in into IF.
I'm glad that u too like Madhu di's FFs😃 & she is also your inspiration of writting😃

thanks for the reply.
well your ff will get my support no matter what. 
so do write from the heart, it always works. 
MeLuvsMiam thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

it truly seems different.. do continue soon nice character sketch
minakrish thumbnail
Awesome CS Mohhena! <3

Chapter 1 soon! :)

Eager to read! :)
PaRud_AddicT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5