gosh tomorrow will be slap epi cant see it poor zoya
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so much for this Aarathi 🤗
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

shouldnt Asad know by now that Zoya isn that kind of person.How can he believe that Stink squirrel
that he hasnt met 20 years ago??I mean Zoe is a bit childish and is really talkative but those tratits doesnt make her a bad person just becaz she annoys Asad 

Dear I keep asking myself that same question, but we have seen so many times in the past that Asad prefers believing others or circumstances more than Zoya...this guy always assumes things which will be a big hurddle in their future relationship
Asad has a serious trust issue which he has to deal with...

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asad sees the slap. Which means judging from SBB today...thats when he gets pissed and looks to rush off to Ayaan's home...Not really looking forward to tomorrow. 
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So he does watch the slap?
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG after that humiliation at Ayaan's now Asad turns on her😭 ðŸ˜­.The question now is what makes him brings her back and of course slips the ring in her finger?
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the wonderful update!!!

I m just wondering how bad Asad would have felt seeing his lady love getting slapped n publically humiliated by his enemy Razia...it must hav been  so heart-bearking for him too...
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am confused...he puts the ring on her finger before or after durander takes her away!?
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Dear I keep asking myself that same question, but we have seen so many times in the past that Asad prefers believing others or circumstances more than Zoya...this guy always assumes things which will be a big hurddle in their future relationship
Asad has a serious trust issue which he has to deal with...

How can she put doubts in his mind when she knew of the plan all along? She is the one who showed him that he can see the engagement on the laptop right?...So if he wants to be angry then Tanveer should get some blame also. She helped. 
And no one can believe that Zoya went there to poison anyone anyway. Not even Asad.