kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey i like the show very much and didn't missed a single episode yet

at the starting of the show i liked all the character in it kashish, sujal, piyus etc (fairly realistic) but now a days i am noticing that the character of kashish is more becoming like a dadima then a young girl😆

i wonder y this happening??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool_krazy thumbnail

I too like watching Kahin To Hoga on Star Plus. I watch the late night schedule as the daily screening time clashes with JJKN at 9.30pm, here in the UK!

I really think that Aamna Shariff (Kashish) is really beautiful and she does a gr8 job with her role as Kashish. But I agree CHOCOLATE lately her character seems like a MAA/DADIMA but thats because Ekta Kapoor has the tendency to go overboard with her characters in every serials..lol haha

By the way sometimes it seems that Aamna Shariff's dialogues have been dubbed by somebody else, is that her real voice when she speaks or has it been dubbed?

I heard that Kashish (Aamna Shariff) & Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) won the Most Happening JODI on the Star Parivaar Awards 2004??. I missed the Awards when it came on Star Plus and I'm hoping that they will show it again. But they do make a fantastic JODI and they have this steamy chemistry between them even though they are the total opposites!

Rajeev Khandelwal is really HOT and so is Piyush aka Rohit Bakshi. Is it true that Piyush dies and then Sujal proposes to Kashish?    

vijay thumbnail

Well...

> I heard that Kashish (Aamna Shariff) & Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) won the Most Happening JODI on the Star Parivaar Awards 2004?

This is also true as all the rest of the competing couples on Star Plus are now parents of same-aged children. All due thanks to Ekta Kapoor's creative mind. VijayVijay😆

> Is it true that Piyush dies and then Sujal proposes to Kashish?    

Yes, very true (bechare se control nahin hua)

Cheers,
Vijay

Jassi-gurveen thumbnail

i think its so dumb how kushis is suspecting poor sujul for every thing please reply😡

anniegupta_ thumbnail
I tottally agree with you jassi-gurveen. She just goes on and on about sujal when he loves her so dearly.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes Kashish is stupid. If she isnt then how will the show go on. BTW what do u think of the new entrant Rahul?? Is he all that goody goody or is it an act??

And what do u think Sujal is going to tell him about Kashish on Monday nite??.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

not only kashish all the kekta heroin's are that stupid🤢

Rahul ....hmmm may be another competitor and enemy for sujal.

BTW welcome to the forum hard rock

anniegupta_ thumbnail
in jjkn jassi is always suspecting poor purab and here kashish is always suspecting sujal. Why are all the girls so stupid? they keep breakin the wrong boy's hearts.😡
Hard Rock thumbnail

Its the way Ekta thinks, not Kashish or Jassi. How is the story going to continue otherwise dears. Just chill and enjoy watching Sujal. He's simply the best. On reel and in real life.😉

Hard Rock thumbnail

So the cats out of the bag.

I knew Rahul wud turn out to b a scoundrel.

Kashish and Rahul deserve each other. 😉