Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

@bold do you think it is a gr8 thing 🤢 such a shame paulomi

if u r expecting ila to show some meaningful,good and social message giving kind of scenes,then u r expecting a dead body to turn alive kind of thing from her

what i have said is just a small example,there are plenty of it and i dont think i have to mention those
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

@bold - i accept with you here, Indira should say huge thanks and apology to shweta and i wish Rishi also apologies from his side to shweta 😊

somehow i want more than that for swetha...i hope they show that she moved on in life, married , has a family of her own and is successful in her career...i really dont want to see any melodrama over her fixation for rishi...i really hope she has gone past that stage in her life...if comes back like this I will be really happy..
also i do not understand why is aasiya (the actress) coming back to HD...when she agreed to play swetha then also i was very surprised because she had played lead roles only before and now also i dont understand why is she coming back...pls dont tell me a girl who acts well is not getting better roles... Edited by kaya123 - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaya123

somehow i want more than that for swetha...i hope they show that she moved on in life, married , has a family of her own and is successful in her career...i really dont want to see any melodrama over her fixation for rishi...i really hope she has gone past that stage in her life...if comes back like this I will be really happy..
also i do not understand why is aasiya (the actress) coming back to HD...when she agreed to play swetha then also i was very surprised because she had played lead roles only before and now also i dont understand why is she coming back...pls dont tell me a girl who acts well is not getting better roles...

@ bold really yaar i also dont get it.Now if really the leap comes and if she stays that means she has to do the aged woman role.She is not understanding what blunder she is making,if a young actress gets tagged as a old lady it will be difficult for her to grab lead roles
Redwhitedaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

I think Indira definitely owes a huge apology & big thanks to Shweta.

This should be shown.😛

Also Shweta will definitely ask , where is Zara.😆😆, what happened to your Ruh ki Awaaj Ricky.😆

and shweta must be apologize to inshi and whole sharma family as she had declared Indira dead.
😛
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god is show ka kuch nahi ho sakta

tfs awsome article
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek nakli  "mahan" kafi nahin thi that they have to bring another one back 🤣 Now Indira and Shweta can argue over who is the bigger mahan and dukhiyari and while they are busy at this, Zara can come back and walk away with Rishi and Indu.  What a perfect happy shappy ending 🤣🤣
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Ek nakli  "mahan" kafi nahin thi that they have to bring another one back 🤣 Now Indira and Shweta can argue over who is the bigger mahan and dukhiyari and while they are busy at this, Zara can come back and walk away with Rishi and Indu.  What a perfect happy shappy ending 🤣🤣

Perfect Walden !! Shweta's jung vs. Indira's jung vs. Indu's jung... kiski jun mahaan ?? kanoon ke taruze mein bhi tolne ke liye  Do pans hote hai .. Woh bhi kya kare ? 
Good  ZaShi are aside ..😳🤣.🤣
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

Perfect Walden !! Shweta's jung vs. Indira's jung vs. Indu's jung... kiski jun mahaan ?? kanoon ke taruze mein bhi tolne ke liye  Do pans hote hai .. Woh bhi kya kare ? 
Good  ZaShi are aside ..😳🤣.🤣

Roshni, yeh leap kab aayegi...intezaar nahi ho raha.  Did you watch today's episode...it was back to I, me, myself...meri mamta, mere aansoon, mera dukh...bla bla bla.  no attempt to understand her own child. To the mahanta contest, I think we should add the most sefl-obsessed contest too 🤣🤣
iSakshi thumbnail
wooohooo yipeee she's back

now I cant wait..
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya_

Oh god is show ka kuch nahi ho sakta

tfs awsome article

tumhe abhi bhi ummeed hai