Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katyayani. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Indu 😊
I am silent reader of your ff.you write very beautifully 👏
I had one request can you please give the link of all the chapters on the first page please. I was out of station for some days and I lost track of few chapters please Indu please.Edited by Katyayani. - 11 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My dear katyayani n friends thanks for liking this chapter.yes i agree with anjani,nidhis feelings were at times not dealt with in the show.dears,i d love to put links of my chapters but i dont know...how to.so like a typical old timer i have written pg no on pg 1.plz bear with my handicao..or guide me how to do it..plz..
Katyayani. thumbnail
Oh! Indu how I wish I could help you but I am new to this forum.
Do one thing take Manisha's (Achiever) help,she has done it excellently for her ff Jaane kya baat hui. See if she can help u.
I am sorry if you felt bad with the request I made
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Indu... continue it soon !!
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great! Great Induji. You are a great writer and a great thinker, too. Giving so many parts of a story meticulously at regular intervals and that too so effectively is really praise worthy. I have read all the chapters non-stop in two days. Can U imagine the magic of your writing that can glue a reader and attach onself to the characters and happenings in your story? Induji, you have portrayed Dr. Ashutosh, very loving, caring, romantic and passionate as we always longed to see him like that in KTLK. Induji, I even loved the most passionate, intimate and bold Ashni moments you have described in your updates which we used to just imagine and dream in the serial.Induji, I beg exuse to be so late in reading your OS. But i was busy with unavoidable pre-occupation. But I, feel myself to be fortunate to have read OS of such a talented buddy. Keep writing. Next update soon please.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u write beautifully, covering all unexplored areas. Your story is growing in all dimensions, loving it. Please continue soon and hope to read more ffs from u😊
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nidhi slept in ashutosh's arms but sleep evaded him..he kept thinking why had he not been able to feel nidhi's insecurities..not realised the extent to which kerela separation had damaged her..not percieved that she missed a motherfigure..specially during these precarious days...probably because he was always thinking of his own inadequacies...he looked down,nidhi cluthched his arm as she slept..like a child..cheeks still wet with tears..ashu kised her on the forehead...sainyaan
In the evening dr ashutosh said ,he had an urgent meeting n so left nidhi with armaan n baba n drove off..
He arrived at col verma's office.He had already inforned his father in law ,who was waiting for him in the cabin..dr ashutosh entered..
"Arre ashutosh,kya baat hai..aap office me milna chahte the"?cv said.ashu touched his feet n then spoke..'"col verma,i wanted to talk about nidhi..as you know she has a difficult pregnancy..n i feel this has precipitated her latent insecurities.."col verma was all ears,as ashu got up n contd. "You know,nidhi misses her..her mother..she needs a mother figure..to help her overcome her fears..more than a doctor can...probably share her own experiences..."ashutosh told him how nidhi had sobbed in his arms.."you know col verma,nidhi hasnt been able to overcome the trauma ..of our separation in kerela..she still clutches me..when she sleeps..she has a deep insecurity that some thing or someone d separate us..probably thats the reason she didnt want to shift with you ,even for a few .."col verma spoke.."ashutosh..what i n bua did in kerela ..was the worst mistake of our life..."
Ashutosh contd "col verma,you n i have to put her fears n insecurities to rest...pregnancy has made her v vulnerable..physically ,emotionally...you know col verma..i cant..just cant see her suffer..infact..i wanted her to abort.."col verma interrupted"nahi ashutosh...loss of the baby d make it worse.."ashu nodded,"i know..that is why i let her keep it..but..,"col verma said"tell me what can i do..."?ashu stared into oblivion n then said.."i feel..aap usse milne zyaada frequently aaya kariye..n yes i feel i will talk to shyaama aunty to counsel her..as a mother..."col verma was surprised at the extent of concern ashutosh had for nidhi...cv rued his misunderstanding of the relationship...Ashutosh got up n said"haan dadibua ko plz ye sab nahi bataaiyega,she will be hurt..youknow..she is nidhis grand mothr..today nidhi needs a mother figure..."
Ashutosh dialled solanki house.
At night,hiraman had returned n they had a relaxed dinner..as nidhisettled,,ashu switched on the lamp.,"padhenge kya.."nidhi asked him.."haan padhoonga,par kitaab nahi..apni biwi ko..."both seemed to recollect the night when nidhi had said"chipke rahiye is 400 rupay ki kitaab se ..apni anmol biwi ko chod kar..."n ashutosh had kept the book away..n made love to her the whole night..till she slept in his arms..literally tired of satisfaction that he brought to her repeatedly,.nidhi blushed at the memory..
Ashu said"chalo,open your gown..let the doctor check.."nidhi replied with a naughty glint"check up ke baad mujhe kya milega..?"ashu pulled her nose n said"madam,mai doctor hoon..jo kuch chahiye apne pati se maangna.."n he checked her wounds..they had healed perfectly..He could make lo...
Ashu brought their marriage album..n both began to see the snaps..of the culmination that was after so much of struggle..the photo of sindoor daan,mangalsutra..n nidhi drew out her mangalsutra n kissed it to her eyes,.the gathbandhan..shyama aunty doing it..n then the bidaai...ashu quickly turned the page..pics of nidhi the bride..at ashutosh's home..n then there was a lovely pic of nidhi sitting on their nuptial bed..waiting for dr ashutosh..she recalled that sarojbala aunty had clicked it when she had come to leave her..on the bed...how nervous nidhi had been..though a dr..n in love..she was nervous anticipating intimacy...
Ashu was reading her thoughts...n he finally spoke.."i know...the first night was so lonely for you.."nidhi looked up n said.."never mind..you r a dr first.."ashu caressed her hand n said.."hey i never got to even have a good look at you in the bridal attire..why dont u wear the lehnga for me today.."?nidhi laughed n said,.."a five months pregnant bride..!!!!" But at ashu's cajoling,she took her attire n changed in the washroom..where ashu placed a chair for her to sit..the lehnga had a huge ghera so it fitted her belly,.but her groeing breast coulnot fit in the blouse meant for a virgin...the zip of the blouse at the back..remained open..vut nidhi covered herzelf with her zari dupatta...as she stepped out..feeling shy n nervous once again..
Dr ashutosh..in his kurta pyjama..looked at her ...n then v carefully lifted her n carried her to their bed...Ashu wanted..every inadequacy..every sad memory of nidhi to be erased..he had realised how lonely nidhi must have felt that night...their first night..
Almost endearingly,ashutosh removed her blouse..n then his hands moved to her lehnga..."so heavy ..but so beautiful...lovely.."he bent his head to kiss the border n then..divested the bride off all her finery..he kissed her all over n then finally on her forehead..as if to say "dont worry,i m always with you.."his lips tasted those nipples once again..so different from what he had kissed on the night at the machaan..his hand moved to her abdomen...my god,nidhi had grown..big!!ashu had learnt to use his fingers on nidhi's navel..n as he did,she moaned in pleasure..he continued..n then moved to explore her womanhood...moist n silky with anticipation...ashu continued to touch her as if it was the first time..nidhi nuzzled at his chest hair..n moved her hands on his back..something that he loved..he seemed to breathe fast..as his hands cupped her breasts..n then he bent to kiss the stab scar..with so much care n tenderness ,that it brought tears to nidhi's eyes..his fingers returned to her navel..pressing it in a way that made her gasp..with ecstacy..n then he probed her womanhood again..nidhi almost cried for him..."dr as..."rest was lost as his lips sealed hers..n he united with her..bringing her to peaks of fulfillment..as he himself felt the surge of joy ...
Ashutosh continued to hold her side ways..his hand still on those lovely breasts..fingers encircling her nipples..nidhi whispered his name..n he came close..really close..n said.."hey,doc..i dont think..i m done with you as yet.."n nidhi blushed..as she began to touch him with her nails ..n he was again working at her navel.,n below..his fingers squeezing her nipples...both culminating in sheer shudder of ecstacy..they finally slept at about 2 in the night..
When nidhi woke up in the morning,she saw ashu had folded her lehnga away,her gown was kept there ..she covered herself with the sheet as she blushed..when dr ashutosh,emerging from the washroom saw her n smiled...sainyaan
Ashu told her that after she got ready,they will go out at 11.30,he didnt say where..n just went out.
Nidhi wore a pink n green kurta with black salwaar..n as she was applying sindoor..she remembered their first morning..when she had gone to baba's house ,leaving ashu sleeping,...n had smeared a little sindoor on the mirror..Her train of thoughts were broken as ashutosh entered..looked at her n wordlessly made her wear her chappals..nidhi again became misty eyed as she saw how her husband cared for her...
After breakfast,ashu n nidhi left.nidhi asked in the car"kahaan ja rahe hain.,"?"abhi pata chal jayega.."
Nidhi was surprised as they entered her favourite restaurant Rice Bowl n was further surprised to see shyama aunty waiting.ashu touched her feet sat n they had cofee..n chatted a little,then he got up n saod"nidhi tum aur aunty baatein karo..i will come n pick you up at 1.30 ok..?"nidhi nodded..Ashu stopped at the manager n told the bill would be cleared by him when he returned..
Shyama aunty looked at nidhi n said.."nidhi ,beta..kaisa lug raha hai maa banna.."?slowly nidhi began to talk of her pregnancy..n shyama being wise n as she had already been briefed by dr ashutosh over the phone..drew nidhi out well,shyama aunty narrated the difficulties she had faced when she had been expacting anji..n then about the physical changes that occur..finally she held nidhi's hand n said.."beta..darr mat..mai teri maa to nahi hoon par pyaar bahut karti hoon.."nidhi couldnt hold back her tears..she asked so many questions..though she knew as a dr..but here she was seeing a mother.."how painful will it be""do you think i will be able to push hard enough.."n aunty had sensible answers for ll questions..nidhi suddenly felt she had got athe security that a pregnant daughter needs...
Thereafter they had veg fried rice n manchurian..n just as they were finishing ,dr ashutosh arrived..the relaxed look on nidhi's face gave him all the answers..shyama aunty got up to leave and told "dr ashutosh,iss baar nidhi ka check up hoga to mai bhi chaloongi saath me.."n nidhi held her hand as ashu looked gratefully at aunty.
While driving back,ashutosh asked.."kya hua bahut chup ho...".nidhi held his hand on the gear n said.."thank you..dr ashutosh..mujhe mamta ki chaaon me laane ke liye.."..sainyaan
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely, its so nice to revisit all ktlk scenes with you, recreate them with our desires. Brilliantly written. All these scenes in ktlk were rushed and  you have given insight to them making it so beautiful. And your lovemaking scenes are so so so 😉😉😉, sensual yet aesthetic, raise goose bumps all over. Very very well written. Nidhi is so lucky to have Ashu as her husband who understands all her fears, desires, without her having to explicitly explain.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ur writing gives a sense of peace. Sukoon milta hai😳
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice chupdate Indu... its good to see Nidhi getting all the comfort that a expecting mother needs... eagerly waiting for next update!!