SP: Our actors most meaningful gifts (Sooraj/Anas)

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Most meaningful gifts received by our STAR Plus actors

http://starplus.startv.in/news/5919/most-meaningful-gifts-received-by-our-star-plus-actors.aspx

We asked our favorite STAR Plus actors, what is the one meaningful gift that they have received. This is what our stars had to share with us!

An excited Sooraj shares, "My first mobile phone is very special to me. My father gifted it to me back in 1999, and since I was doing marketing, my life actually started after that. I stopped wearing a watch, and the mobile served as everything for me. It was also more of a status symbol back then."

Akshara shares, "The meaningful gift for me would be the full family collage which one of my fans gifted me. Apart from that, copies of interviews with my parents and brothers are extremely special to me."

Naitik says, "Nisha gifted me a gold chain on my birthday 6 years ago. We had just started dating around that time and I have worn it every single day since then. It holds a very special place in my heart."

Saraswatichandra gleams, "It would have to be the Maruti 800 which my father gifted me after I finished my 10th standard examinations."

This is what our STAR Plus stars consider as meaningful gifts. Is there anything you would like to share with us, what you consider meaningful? We would be pleased to hear!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS! I'm glad that this time they specifically mentioned that the were talking about the actors ðŸ˜‰