Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update...!
Her mom is 1 of a kind...n nice precap...waitin for next...!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 13
nice part...
OMG cant believe her mom is like this...
disgusting...
cont soon...
shivi.g thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate geet's mom officially how can a
mother do this to her child
i am afraid for geet pata nahi kya hoga uske
saath jis raaste woh ja rahi hai god save her
from that jaanwar
taahir004 thumbnail
Ok so now I can understand Maan been a " Janwar" which I feel is truely no fault to him
his mother first lied to him telling him his father is dead than she remarries , sends Maan away and loses touch with him
when he finally finishs school and comes back his mum have her kids of 2nd marriage but again Maan loses them because his real father raped his sister and murdered the family then Maan was blamed for that ,
any man would change after that so Maan changing ... yeah that is a given
Dev wants revenge , I think he is playing a dangerous game
but I too want Maan and Geet to truely fall inlove
again this chapter was intresting and intriguing as always
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
js read Pasrts 10-13 nw! sorry 4 late comments n likes! Fab updates! Well written
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/1vPsFkc.jpg

thanks sam i love the banner😳

kitty thank you so much for the banner😳
PART 14:
read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

Geet sat in the hall waiting for the janwar who seemed to be very busy, and here she was lost in a depression, upset with the way people were trying to use her ... How dare Aman play with her feelings?? How are he betray her?? Many colleagues of her warned about Aman being a loser and he was only with her as she was the way for him to climb the ladder of success. He was nothing but an opportunist. And in her thoughts Geet almost forgot that Maan had called her for work and to her luck he didn't come yet. Aman was indeed using her for name and fame, that was the only need for him to tag his name with her ... And when She was no more a journalist so he had chosen Priya!! What if Priya too was playing games with her?? Why not?? She cant be an exception at the end of the day.

Ya Allah mujhe himmat dena ki main sabko bhool kar zindagi mein aage chalun, she rested her head against the sofa's rim trying to forget what she faced few hours ago.

Ya we will reach by evening if it is not a problem Mr. Desai?? Maan descended the steps talking to someone on phone. Today he had to leave to laboratory for finalizing the specimens which were to be sent to Algeria and he had to give Geet some work regarding his ventures. Well he knew what kind of situation she will be grounded in, and that was what he wanted from her!! He wanted her to go even more weak ... Weak to such an extent that she will come to him running, his driver had called him up to tell him what Geet had seen, he smirked ... Dev!! His puppet who was on a revenge game threw his trump card, but no one can blindfold a janwar. And a person like Dev can only dream about, or fantasize his stupid plans!! He will let Dev stand in an illusion until Geet truly falls for him ... he had no idea what love is and love can be, but all he wanted was her to be with her. He desperately wanted someone after his troubled childhood who is a human.

Geet we' got a party tonight ... you will have to attend it, he said cutting his call looking intently at Geet who had tears in her eyes. She was trying hard to cover them, and that shocked him ... As much he had about her Geet is not a weak woman, she could challenge a beast and this way of her crying was something he least expected. Maan inched towards her and held her hand that was wiping the water away. He glared his bodyguards indicating them to leave, this was new to him ... Seeing a strong woman crying!! He didn't want to pretend asking her the reason, for he hated it. Somewhere playing around with her feelings were wrong ... to think of it in the other way, wasn't Aman wrong too?? And that way he was not at fault in not stopping Dev!! And moreover he wanted her to realize the truth.

Girl like you shouldn't cry ... You are suppose to make others cry!! She looked at Maan with a strange feel, with those words of him. Anyone would take her to be a strong person ... But inner feelings, only true mates will make out. Those tears refused to spill down anymore agreeing to what he said just then ... why crying for something which was never hers?? Aman was just playing around with her and she just let him do that!! She is superior to him with every aspect and it was she who had actually made him what he is right now!

She ran short of words ... what will she reply him?? She had no idea whether this animal is the same one whom she met few days ago. This is different, not even Aman could fill that sense of protectiveness in him ... Maan held her wrist and made her sit on the sofa, I donno what is bothering you, it is personal I guess ... I am sorry for the day when I lusted you, sorry about what I did to you, I promise ... ill never again repeat what I did to you!!

Why was he saying sorry?? Why?? He is an animal supposed to be deprived of feelings and here he is caring for her? A moment of confusion, a moment of dilemma ... She remained numb for a while not knowing how to react, what to say. But then she made a straight face, not wishing to fall for his this side. She stood up and replied, no sir don't mind, after what I have suffered I don't think ill need support ... Main ready rahongi for party

Maan smirked seeing his prey leave, how easily she had made him lie ... which he never ever did. She had that power of effecting him, Geet Ali Khan!! That name itself was enough for his senses to be aroused.

That night,

She entered the party in a straight pony tied up ... A black saree wrapped around the slim figure, no jewellery. It was simple and real Geet who had a spark on her, and when she stepped inside she could feel few pair of eyes watching her ... Only her!! Maan's bodyguards surrounded her and led her towards Maan ... Geet gave a pleasant smile and stood beside him.

Don't you think that your standing silently beside me this way makes you a loser?? Thoda sa toh show off karo ... Kaho toh your culprits can be fired by me!! Her head turned to Maan instantly and Geet blinked her eyes still contemplating that he had actually known of her situation, Aapko kaise pata Aman ke baare mein??

Khush khabar hai Geet ... don't you feel that your Aman is more than happy with Priya?? He taunted ignoring her question ... She was about to walk away when Maan held her hand and she questioned, Aap iss liye khush hai ki Aman mujhe chod gaya??

Ya I am ... I am indeed happy Geet, but don't you think that he doesn't deserve even your thoughts?? I am not taking a chance but just asking you ... the music started and Maan pulled Geet closer. The media people began to take the snaps, for the first time seeing him with a woman.

I donno what feelings are ... Mujhse sirf do cheezein mehsoos hoti hai ... Meri bhook aur neend, tum aayi aur mere andar ek naya ehsaas jagaya ... I feel like f**king you, this is a feel ... I wont deny ... I still have that strong pull towards you, but for that I will not force you ... he spun Geet around and lifted her ...Just tell me what do you want instead?? He lowered her down brushing her body length along his!!

Kya de sakte ho tum mujhe if I sleep with you?? She breathed heavily burning in anger, how she wish she could kill that bas***d for playing with her.

Anything!! Geet giggled with his desperation to have her ... Wait karo, kya pata what will my virginity cost you!!

Precap: Will the bed warm his body?? Or burn his body??😕

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 13

NEXT PART:

PART 15

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just loved the very first time here...

This was wat i wanted.. Like Maan being wat he was.. a Janwar.. the straight forward answer tat he wants her and all tat was right.. though he is playing dirty but his intention for geet is not hidden by him...

whereas aman.. and priya.. i would shoot them at first sight.. bloody hell hypocrites in the name of friends..
Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
intense amazing update! Wt will happen nw?  update soon! Well written!
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
her tears matterred him..n he shows his caring side
but behaved straight opp in party..
he just asked her for bed..n wats she upto
maan ngeet will be in page 3 the next day..

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part what will happen now