Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for celebration!!!!!!

The episode begins with Khushi running to Arnav and hugging him. Khushi confesses that she can't be strong anymore. Arnav wants to return her embrace but stops himself wondering what should he do( poor guy has no idea how to console anyone because he built that iron wall void of emotions around him, but khushi is slowly breaking it)πŸ‘ . Khushi also comes back to reality and breaks of the hug and moves away from Arnav. They both stare at each other awkwardly. Arnav starts approaching her but she backs off and runs away as Arnav sees her retreating figure, he is wondering what has just happened.

bua ji tells Payal to do something and she refuses. Khushi looks at the bench and remembers her embrace to Arnav. She wonders why she cried in front of him, why her head found his shoulder for solace (because he understands your pain and that you like him)πŸ‘πŸΌ Meanwhile, Arnav wonders why he couldn't return her embrace. Maybe she wanted him to say something like everything will be fine but he couldn't stop her tears and just watched them, why do her tears kill me. He feels his sweater. It is still moist with Khushi's tears and he once again recalls their moment in the hospital (I would assume tears dry pretty fast'assuming the hug happened'he got into his car'drove home and went to his room'how is the tear still wet'what are her tears made out of'Drama logic🀣)

Khushi tells Payal to recite mantras as that will give power to Shashi. Shyam is also there and he goes out. Bua ji is consoling Garima and wonders what Shashi was trying to say, all he said was Sha sha sha. Shyam grabs the opportunity and hints at maybe wanting shaadi (oh he is good). He says he's always been worried about his daughters' marriage, especially Khushi since she's not his own daughter. He shows false sympathy and excuses himself to meet the doctor. Garima also says that ever since the Payal incident, he's been very worried. Bua ji also thinks that this is what is bothering him. He wants Shyam and Khushi married Shyam rejoices the fact that his trick has worked😑😑.Garima and Bua ji talk about this possibility and how Shashi shouldn't have been this worried. Now it's affected his health. Shyam smirks while he eavesdrops.

Arnav is in deep thought in front of his wardbrobe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and La hugs him. She says she feels like she's met him after ages (I honestly forgot she existed over the past week'she must have had a nice breakπŸ˜†). Arnav recalls Khushi's embrace and her crying. He asks her (La) not to cry and everything will be fine (Really you should have told that to khushi, way to have a delayed reactionπŸ˜†). La gets confused and says she's not crying. Arnav comes back to reality. La asks him about Khushi's dad's health. He doesn't answer. La says that she thinks his mood is off. She'll give him a surprise and goes. (well duh his mood is always off when he is with you, get the hint, but I do like lavanaya🀣)

The doctor gives Khushi and Payal discharge papers and tells them not to lose hopes. Medicines, treatments and therapy can work wonders and they even have miracle cases. Khushi tells Payal that she is sure some miracle will happen. She tells the doctor that she is about to receive her salary. She'll pay the fees soon. The doctor tells her not to worry. They keep good relations with the Raizads, so he can do this much for them. The Raizadas have given them a lot of donations and Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man (khushi silently agrees in her mind😊)

La comes with some food and tells ASR that Khushi taught her that. He doesn't cheer up and Anjali comes and looks worried. La wonders why he is upset. Anjali says that those who don't have parents know what it is like when someone from their family falls ill. They need someone to tell them everything will be alright. Arnav says to himself that this is exactly what he couldn't do. She was crying, she was broken, she needed him to say those words but he couldn't. She must've felt so bad. (Yay Anjali talked some sense into him, btw her sari was maha pretty) - yeah her saree was pretty good

Khushi and Payal are sitting by Shashi's bedside and telling him everything will be fine. Khushi says that till now, he'd taken care of them, now, they'll take care of him. (that was a sweet sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ)

Khushi comes to Arnav. He softly looks at her and recalls the hug. Khushi looks away. Arnav wants to say something but before he can, Anjali comes (really you have the worst timing anjiπŸ˜†) and asks about Shashi. Khushi says he's fine and at home now. She pulls a tiffin and asks for her salary in it the raizadas siblings looked shocked. Arnav gives her a check. She says she didn't know it'll be a check but it's ok. She'll deposit it in the bank. But she notices that the check says only Rs. 27,000. She says that they'd decided Rs. 30,000. Anjali explains that the account deducts 10% as tax. Khushi gets desperate. She apologises but she is worried because of the bills and she'd calculated everything according to Rs. 30,000. Can't they pay tax later? (I felt so bad for her here). Arnav goes away (probably to get more money) and Khushi thinks that he's angry again, doesn't even understand her plight (these two are always misunderstanding each other). Anjali tries to console her but she says she needs to leave and goes. Arnav comes with a check and asks Anjali where Khushi went. She says she went home, she's worried about the fees. Arnav looks sad (if only khushi stayed back for a few more seconds).

shyam shows the wedding ring to shashi he bought for Khushi and says that he may have married Anjali but his heart beats for Khushi (pukes a little) after his marriage with Khushi, he won't leave Anjali (how cheap). Madhumati calls for him and comes. Did bua ji hear shyam????

Anita you really crack me upπŸ˜†...Loved readin your review
your snide comments... they were awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

Highlighted Parts r wat i really Loved
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[

Aalingan - Part 1

Khushi ke man ka peeda kanth tak bhar aaya
Ashruoan ki dhaar mein dhairya ksheenit hogaya
Is avastha mein sahayata ke anurodh par
Devi Maiyya ne Arnav ko upastit kiya
Khushi ke sainyam ka baandh toot gaya
Pragadhta se Arnav ko gale lagaya
Apne vilaap mein hruday ke bhay ko samaksh rakha
Bhavuk huye Arnav, magar Khushi par hast na rakha
Sahaanubhooti ke do shabd kehne ko man tha vyakul
Dheeraj usey bandhaane ka avsar tha anukool
Ek hokar bhi adhoora tha ye bandhan
Kyun na poorna hua inkaa aalingan?

Translation (Anuvaad):

Khushi's heart's pain came up to her gullet
In the flow of tears, courage reduced
On asking for help in this situation
Devi Maiyya presented Arnav
Khushi's dam of patience burst out
Hugged Arnav affectionately
In her wail, poured out her heart's fears
Arnav became emotional, but did not put a hand on Khushi
His heart wanted to say two words of consolation
It was an appropriate time to provide her courage
Inspite of being one, their bonding was incomplete
Why wasn't their hug completed?

Durgey!! you've don't it again πŸ‘ brava, have to admit, i had the read the translated version for some of it, but I abs LOVE the use of sanskrit in it. it's amazing! all of it was great, i highlighted my fav parts, loved the last two lines esp
Durga, I second Ami. Loved the use of the language and esp. the last two lines.  

I can recall only the songs from the movie "Stree", the only movie with Shuddh Hindi songs that I can recall. Got the same feeling reading both your parts 1 and 2.  

Amazing..Clap
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami

"Shakti dena Devi Maiya shakti dena"

"Like an answered prayer, the wind brings him to her, the "mehsoos" overcomes her, a sense of comfort in it as she takes a deep breath before looking up and finding him standing there. " - Wonderful πŸ‘

- its Lovely πŸ‘

As she looked at him, all her pain like a mirror  transfers over on his face. 
"Khushi" his call as always from somewhere deep inside, this time a "tum teek ho " tone in it.. " -πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
She hears his call and immediately she stands up, takes a few small steps before they turn into fast ones like she can't stay away a second longer, almost crashing into him, she finds his strong broad shoulders and rests her weeping face.  Her arms wrap tightly around him ." - really like your soft smooth tone in your writin...its too good πŸ‘

- in Love with the edit ❀️

"Rabba ve" He feels all she feels while she breaks down and reveals the side of herself she hides from everyone else behind the brave front" - πŸ‘πŸΌ

- this is too good πŸ‘πŸ‘

"All of the pain exuded by her words  was absorbed by him like sponge, he took in all the  excrusiation of it. "

- πŸ‘πŸΌ

"His heart broke behind his closed eyes when she said she was broken in every way and automatically his arms reached up to  wrap them around herπŸ‘ . But something puts a freeze on them.  Later he would have gigantic regrets for this moment. " - very well said..especially the first line

- πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Why couldn't he let his guard down? Could his own words be haunting him? "Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzor nahi hai"?

"When he got back from the trip, he was angry frustrated at himself for his reaction towards a man who merely pushed Khushi, so angry that he kicked her out of the car when they reached Dehli." - he was really not in good state after wat he did...

"
These confusing scary feeling are fresh as his wound is, hugging her back would only defeat the purpose of driving her away wouldn't it?...but what of the the pain he feels for her? and her tears? On one hand he wants to staying control but on the other he wants so so so so so badly to be there for her." - this is truly well said πŸ‘ but i so wish for a moment he'd just hug her bck

"At this point Khushi comes to her senses and look at the shoulder her head was resting, slowly she looks up and he looks down. 
What a powerful moment within a powerful moment. How intimately and closely their eyes gazed each other, questioning each other, but for  a brief second i feel like they have the answers as  they look into each other's soul through their eyes. " 😳  Wonderfully written πŸ‘

"Before long, the extend of what just happened is realized by  Khushi, fear on her face, she quickly steps back behind the boundaries she crossed. When he called her from within, it was  Khushi's within that took the call and ran to him, unlike Khushi, her soul knows no boundaries when it comes to him. Both look at each other overwhelmed with what just happened. " - πŸ‘ really liked the bold part

"Looking at her tearing face, as they never fail to cause him pain, he seems ready to offer her the comfort. He takes a step towards her, the wooshing sound again indicating an internal call
 "Khushi" 
his hand extended wanting to reach out but its too late, she steps back, fear of her own feelings consume her,  she  runs away from him as fast as she ran towards him."πŸ‘ well said

"She went outside to gather strength, then he showed up. Maybe subconsciously, she thought of his tears from the night he came to apologize, those tears let her know he felt her pain of losing parents. Its possible  a sense that he understood allowed her to completely breakdown on his shoulder, but hadn't he just kicked her out of his car? certainly its the bigger planned out thing at play here. " - i agree here...she knew abt him..knw tht he'd understand her...so she din hesitate to hold him nd breakdown in front of him

"
The answer to both of of their Kyu's could be is quiet simple if only they would allow them selves to  accept it.πŸ‘ The very next day Khushi would  brush this off as a moment of weakness, and while this moment does makes Arnav's feeling more tender towards her for now, the repercussions  will be felt when he completely loses control by the poolside on Diwali night when she wears red again. A moment which he will brush off as one of weakness "kyu kamzor pad gaya  mein?"

Ami i think more than your words this time...your edits spoke volumes
⭐️...awesome πŸ‘

aaawww Sup, what a compliment you gave me :) so glad you thought so much of my edit πŸ˜ƒ thanks again for going through and commenting so nicely. I think we wanted him to go for that hug but them i have to step back and think, if he had the build up for Diwali would've fizzled. She got the comfort she needed from his eyes when she looked up, i think that's what scared her. thanks again dear! hope you're doing better now regarding the SHiv trilogy.πŸ€—
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@ArshiHamesha

Arshi's Hug Special

"Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain " such a manipulative words which are used by others to play with our emotions in such a way to make these feelings contradictory for us πŸ‘πŸΌ".- i completely agree with u here...its very manipulative..nd the other has no clue as to wat one would go thro!!!

"
Why do these words are so powerful to deviate the real pain and make us believe there is no pain to have pain ?Such a fallacy yet time ticking moments where some words alleviate not only pain but also provide us hope" - Good words πŸ‘

"
Since childhood these deceptive words and phrases become a part of our lives in such a way that we search  ,we expect ,we demand, we implicate , and we insinuate about these in our delectation and affliction .[Dukh & Sukh]" - well said

"
Reverbration of Anjali's words send a signal to Khushi's pain to emote ,to erupt , and to belch so she can have enough strength to deal with it but how ,she needs alone time with her mom Devi Maya who is her light and star in her dark life which no one knows , feel or share except DM."Shakti daina DM 'Shakti Daina-very nicely said

"
My heart goes for her and it surely shows a strong and a mature Khushi behind Titaliya one who just spreads colors to all but by shedding and losing her own" - exaclty she's barely 18 nd its so mature...i feel it isn right to put so much responsibility into one's shoulders at such young age...this is not fair!!!

- Very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

"The moment of silent arrives with the acceptance of her prayer ,where matrix surroundings brings a gust of misty wind ,her pillar itself as she knows He is here . She looks at him and He pleads at her chastened about the abandonment he gave her in the middle of the street"
-
aww thts really well writtenπŸ‘...especially the last line 😳

"She ,despite of all just had one thing in her mind as their connection is  stronger than before ,"he is here just for me "-Telepathy starts later but its "Tar" connection is  here as they both know and can feel the depth of distress in between em .
"

"Her name slips from his soft lips"Khushi" and that's all she needs and Her feet just progresses towards her pillar in this shaky moment and she runs and embraces him tightly 😳 by pouring all of her pain drop by drop on his shoulder as this is the most safest, closest and warmest place ever. Her heart knows he is the light in her dark night and can fill the stars of his love and smile around her . " Wonderful πŸ‘ Loved the underlined parts❀️...well written

"But This was the least expected moment for him especially after what he did to her and here she is pouring out all of her fears and pain in front of him"

She wants her LG to fix her destiny  as he told her once "I make my own destiny and writes others too"..She wants him to do what ever it takes to make her father better than ever as she can't live with this fear any more.
" -Very nice πŸ‘

"He held her the other day to assure her that he does have a beating heart which did not like her pearly painful tears" - so sweet πŸ˜Š

"Today he is here to embrace her pain and later she will be during Anjali's miscarriage to embrace his" - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
The other day she was in his office fighting for La made him melt completelt with her tears ."Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta-Dammit!

- I Love this ❀️

"
He closes his eyes as her pain is way heavier to stay at his open eyes yet he can connect to it as years back when he needed it the most no one was there to embrace him and he has to be a pillar for his Di πŸ‘" -truly well said
"He let her vent out all of her distress and pain on him for her soothe "he is there for me" and  he wants to embrace in return to assure her "sab theek ho jayga"----but his arms with closed fists remain in the air." -
i so wish he had held atleast just for a moment

- this is damn good πŸ‘

"Now his fears pops out as he did not embrace these feelings for years.His heart is screaming to tell her I am here don't worry but his mind says something else.This truly reflects ASR character  but this time he is not emotionless instead he has conflicted and anguish feelings for her." - πŸ‘each word is very well written here ..i liked it

- Good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

" Now this fear of him transfers to her [as their connection is stronger than before] ,she detaches herself quickly the same way  she ran to him without realizing what she has done or in other words she did not get that warm and safe answer in return as she expected." - in tht situation i doubt she was expectin a hug bck frm him...she was pretty much taken aback from her own actions

"Man of few words who can't bear her tears steps forward to rectify "Khushi"but its too late ,this time she steps back and runs as fast as she can leaving him behind stunned and in agony and above all in regret."
wish he had hugged her bck

- nice

"He stood there with heavy heart filled with guilt and his moment is so remorseful to bear as her painful tears are absorbed into his skin very deep to make him uneasy ,way uneasy...as he couldn't help seeing her until her last presence-----" - now i wanna go hug him!!!

"She wants to make everything alright for her family ,closes her eyes in her helplessness and On the other hand she feels guilty along with rabaVe of what she has done" -
she wasn't uncomfortable while holdin onto him so i wish she din feel guilt...cuz it nvr felt wrong

- Amazing πŸ‘ ❀️

"And then he sees and touches her soaked tears in between her fingers.and hey hey rubs her tears along with his fingers. Her tears as her pearls which he always kept safe until she left him for hamesha keh liye and today those pearls as her tears are breathing not in his palm but in between two fingers index and thumb"

"
Arnav and Khushi's strong desires for each other will be successful as Khushi will ask DM's ishara to proceed with her Dhak Dhak and Arnav will be doing things on Diwali which he never attempted before.His will power  will make him to put his hand on Khush's head which he did unconsciously during Nainital trip but this time he will assure her he is there by paying bills and His hand on her head." - Wonderful Connection⭐️...truly Loved it ❀️

- πŸ‘πŸΌ

"A new day with hopes and regrets has risen as Arnav's mind and heart can't let go off Khushi's fears as her fears are circling him so badly to circle her in his embrace to protect her ,to take her away to write the destiny for her the way she wants which brings a smile and peace to those eyes filled with pearly tears which are unbearable for him.He embraces her in his hallucination within the circle of his closed arms" - β­οΈ Amazingly written

- Superb edit πŸ‘β­οΈ

" His embrace did give her an invisible strength with which she can sail through this ocean of piercing grievous ." πŸ‘πŸΌ well said

"How beautifully these delusional and manipulative words over and over circling around giving her strength as well as giving others smile of hopes as she has a special discussion with Devi Mayya along with LG's circle of hope[she does not have to mention].Just beautiful!😊
" - i swear it was truly beautiful...its every daughter's wish to take aways their parents pain...tht wat i wanna do...  very well said πŸ‘

"She comes to her pillar ,her strength again and he again as a man of few words just couldn't circle or embrace some words of hopes for her.Their intense gazes shared million emotions as well as their commotion , dither,and fluster."

- very nice edit πŸ‘

"Her hands forwards a food container to have her salary.How small and innocent gesture she creates but without any smile or silly antics the same way she did the other day when he handed her the food after stopping her from all the silliness
" - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"He so wanted her in the same avatar, so badly ,he wants his strength and her smile back .Period !either by manipulative and crafty words or by materialistic money" πŸ˜ƒ
thts so ASR

but he wants his biggest deal, his Khushi back--------and how he will do that---" -

"
It is the symbol of the divine light.Connection is simple as the above Sufiyana Kalam ,all Devine forces are working to bring these two soul mates together.Period!πŸ‘

its a really good review here πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thnx supi means a lot and I said it before your warm analysis over mine is keeping me up😊.Can't thank enough.Thnx for liking edits, connections and symbols and pouring thoughts in the opening paragraph.The only thing you have mentioned yes she was not expexting hug from my POV she was expecting some consoling words but what ever happened did shake her but also gave her strength too.❀️ Their eyes delivered their emotions and that was scary for both of them.

I hope your book experience is going well and you are ready for more hugs.πŸ€—
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ya, starting from 100. Missed a lot meanwhile. Thought 100 would be a good time to start. Henceforth, thinking of going back and forth with the reviews and try to cover all those that I missed. 😊 

Editing: Just noticed, this is my 500th post, on the 100 epi thread. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³Congratulations you made it small and i enlarged it don't kill me😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for celebration!!!!!!

The episode begins with Khushi running to Arnav and hugging him. Khushi confesses that she can't be strong anymore. Arnav wants to return her embrace but stops himself wondering what should he do( poor guy has no idea how to console anyone because he built that iron wall void of emotions around him, but khushi is slowly breaking it)πŸ‘ . Khushi also comes back to reality and breaks of the hug and moves away from Arnav. They both stare at each other awkwardly. Arnav starts approaching her but she backs off and runs away as Arnav sees her retreating figure, he is wondering what has just happened.

bua ji tells Payal to do something and she refuses. Khushi looks at the bench and remembers her embrace to Arnav. She wonders why she cried in front of him, why her head found his shoulder for solace (because he understands your pain and that you like him)πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Meanwhile, Arnav wonders why he couldn't return her embrace. Maybe she wanted him to say something like everything will be fine but he couldn't stop her tears and just watched them, why do her tears kill me. He feels his sweater. It is still moist with Khushi's tears and he once again recalls their moment in the hospital (I would assume tears dry pretty fast'assuming the hug happened'he got into his car'drove home and went to his room'how is the tear still wet'what are her tears made out of'Drama logic🀣)πŸ˜† 

Khushi tells Payal to recite mantras as that will give power to Shashi. Shyam is also there and he goes out. Bua ji is consoling Garima and wonders what Shashi was trying to say, all he said was Sha sha sha. Shyam grabs the opportunity and hints at maybe wanting shaadi (oh he is good). He says he's always been worried about his daughters' marriage, especially Khushi since she's not his own daughter. He shows false sympathy and excuses himself to meet the doctor. Garima also says that ever since the Payal incident, he's been very worried. Bua ji also thinks that this is what is bothering him. He wants Shyam and Khushi married Shyam rejoices the fact that his trick has worked😑😑.Garima and Bua ji talk about this possibility and how Shashi shouldn't have been this worried. Now it's affected his health. Shyam smirks while he eavesdrops. 😑

Arnav is in deep thought in front of his wardbrobe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and La hugs him. She says she feels like she's met him after ages (I honestly forgot she existed over the past week'she must have had a nice breakπŸ˜†)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Arnav recalls Khushi's embrace and her crying. He asks her (La) not to cry and everything will be fine (Really you should have told that to khushi, way to have a delayed reactionπŸ˜†). La gets confused and says she's not crying. Arnav comes back to reality. La asks him about Khushi's dad's health. He doesn't answer. La says that she thinks his moo is off. She'll give him a surprise and goes. (well duh his mood is always off when he is with you, get the hint, but I do like lavanaya🀣)

The doctor gives Khushi and Payal discharge papers and tells them not to lose hopes. Medicines, treatments and therapy can work wonders and they even have miracle cases. Khushi tells Payal that she is sure some miracle will happen. She tells the doctor that she is about to receive her salary. She'll pay the fees soon. The doctor tells her not to worry. They keep good relations with the Raizads, so he can do this much for them. The Raizadas have given them a lot of donations and Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man (khushi silently agrees in her mind😊)

La comes with some food and tells ASR that Khushi taught her that. He doesn't cheer up and Anjali comes and looks worried. La wonders why he is upset. Anjali says that those who don't have parents know what it is like when someone from their family falls ill. They need someone to tell them everything will be alright. Arnav says to himself that this is exactly what he couldn't do. She was crying, she was broken, she needed him to say those words but he couldn't. She must've felt so bad. (Yay Anjali talked some sense into him, btw her sari was maha pretty) -

Khushi and Payal are sitting by Shashi's bedside and telling him everything will be fine. Khushi says that till now, he'd taken care of them, now, they'll take care of him. (that was a sweet sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ)

Khushi comes to Arnav. He softly looks at her and recalls the hug. Khushi looks away. Arnav wants to say something but before he can, Anjali comes (really you have the worst timing anjiπŸ˜†) and asks about Shashi. Khushi says he's fine and at home now. She pulls a tiffin and asks for her salary in it the raizadas siblings looked shocked. Arnav gives her a check. She says she didn't know it'll be a check but it's ok. She'll deposit it in the bank. But she notices that the check says only Rs. 27,000. She says that they'd decided Rs. 30,000. Anjali explains that the account deducts 10% as tax. Khushi gets desperate. She apologises but she is worried because of the bills and she'd calculated everything according to Rs. 30,000. Can't they pay tax later? (I felt so bad for her here. Arnav goes away (probably to get more money) and Khushi thinks that he's angry again, doesn't even understand her plight (these two are always misunderstanding each other). Anjali tries to console her but she says she needs to leave and goes. Arnav comes with a check and asks Anjali where Khushi went. She says she went home, she's worried about the fees. Arnav looks sad (if only khushi stayed back for a few more seconds).

shyam shows the wedding ring to shashi he bought for Khushi and says that he may have married Anjali but his heart beats for Khushi (pukes a little) after his marriage with Khushi, he won't leave Anjali (how cheap). Madhumati calls for him and comes. Did bua ji hear shyam????πŸ˜•

Anita you really cracked me today πŸ˜† with your side notes.This epi is a memorable one and yes they both are in denial and baffled state always misunderstand each other..Undelined stood up for me.πŸ‘πŸ‘ love your comment over drying tears πŸ˜†Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga, I second Ami. Loved the use of the language and esp. the last two lines.  

I can recall only the songs from the movie "Stree", the only movie with Shuddh Hindi songs that I can recall. Got the same feeling reading both your parts 1 and 2.  

Amazing..Clap

Thanks, Horizon. Songs from 'Stree', can't recall. I must have heard them, will go and check. Thanks again. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ₯³Congratulations you made it small and i enlarged it don't kill me😊

Arsheee, I made it small again. πŸ˜† Didn't want to make too much noise about it. Just putting a stamp on the comment. 😊 
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed reading your posts, all. So beautiful, both the words and the accompanying pictures πŸ˜Š

I loved the hospital hug episode, but much more in hindsight. Much more now in the knowledge that Arnav and Khushi are together hamesha. Back then it just tugged and pulled me in a way that it made me moody and just a teeny tiny bit depressed. Yes, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to watching TV. Or perhaps it is just a comment on how real these two characters became in our lives that sometimes putting that distance between their emotional turmoils and your state-of-being became tough. Okay, I am not really making sense. Just wanted to let you guys know how much I love to silently read your posts on this thread πŸ˜†
@TabassumR
Thank you so much for visiting!!  Please do join us more often!! πŸ˜ƒ