Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

"Shakti dena Devi Maiya shakti dena"
"Give me strength Devi Maiya"

Like an answered prayer, the wind brings him to her, the "mehsoos" overcomes her, a sense of comfort in it as she takes a deep breath before looking up and finding him standing there. 

As she looked at him, all her pain like a mirror  transfers over on his face. Wow! I just wrote that in my poem!
"Khushi" his call as always from somewhere deep inside, this time a "tum teek ho (are you ok?)" tone in it.. Ya,it was more like tum theek ho?  

She hears his call and immediately she stands up, takes a few small steps before they turn into fast ones like she can't stay away a second longer, almost crashing into him, she finds his strong broad shoulders and rests her weeping face.  Her arms wrap tightly around him . 

"Rabba ve" He feels all she feels while she breaks down and reveals the side of herself she hides from everyone else behind the brave front

"nahi hai himmat a hamme, nahi hai himmat, tut gaye hai hum,  nahi hot hamse yeh sab, ek baar pehle  bhi ham apne babuji ko kho chuke hai, hamse dobaara nahi hoga. Nahi hai himmat, ham puri tarah se tut chuke hai I liked how Sanaya delivered those lines.

Translation: "I'm not brave, i'm not brave, I"m broken, I can't do all of this, I've lost my dad once before,i can't go through it again, i'm not brave, I'm broken in every way

All of the pain exuded by her words  was absorbed by him like sponge, he took in all the  excrusiation of it. Good line.

His heart broke behind his closed eyes when she said she was broken in every way and automatically his arms reached up to  wrap them around her . But something puts a freeze on them.  Later he would have gigantic regrets for this moment. 
 "kyu nahi rakh paya uss pe haath mein? woh roh rahi thi, shayad chahti this ki mein uss se kucchh kahu,  yeh kahu ki sab teek ho jaayega...aur mein, mein uske aansoo dekhta reh gaya. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?Aadat se majboor, that's what ho gaya tha. Mr.ASR, you have this habit of constantly backing out every time in a state of denial.  

Translation: "Why couldn't i put my hand on her? she was crying, probably wanting me to tell her everything will be ok...and i just stood there looking at her tears"

Why couldn't he let his guard down? Could his own words be haunting him? "Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzor nahi hai"? or  Maybe the proof is in the fresh wound from Nainital that shows when he closes his fist in agony when he can't get himself to hug her back. What a catch, Ami. Never watched the wound during the hug before.

When he got back from the trip, he was angry frustrated at himself for his reaction towards a man who merely pushed Khushi, so angry that he kicked her out of the car when they reached Dehli. Most likely to drive her away as he normally does when he finds himself losing control. These confusing scary feeling are fresh as his wound is, hugging her back would only defeat the purpose of driving her away wouldn't it?...but what of the the pain he feels for her? and her tears? On one hand he wants to staying control but on the other he wants so so so so so badly to be there for her.  Very well written, Ami.

At this point Khushi comes to her senses and look at the shoulder her head was resting, slowly she looks up and he looks down. 
What a powerful moment within a powerful moment. How intimately and closely their eyes gazed each other, questioning each other, but for  a brief second i feel like they have the answers as  they look into each other's soul through their eyes.  So true.

Beautiful capture, Ami. Love this pic.
Before long, the extend of what just happened is realized by  Khushi, fear on her face, she quickly steps back behind the boundaries she crossed. When he called her from within, it was  Khushi's within that took the call and ran to him, unlike Khushi, her soul knows no boundaries when it comes to him. Both look at each other overwhelmed with what just happened. 
Looking at her tearing face, as they never fail to cause him pain, he seems ready to offer her the comfort. He takes a step towards her, the wooshing sound again indicating an internal call
 "Khushi" 
his hand extended wanting to reach out but its too late, she steps back, fear of her own feelings consume her,  she  runs away from him as fast as she ran towards him. I wrote this one too! Ami, we think alike. 😊 

" Kyu roye hum unke saamne? kyun hame sir rakhne ke liye unke kande ki zarurat padi?"
"Why did i cry in front of him? why did i need his shoulders to cry on?"

Before she stepped out on that bench, Anjali had shown confidence in her bravery, little did Anjali know the fragility behind that brave face. She went outside to gather strength, then he showed up. Maybe subconsciously, she thought of his tears from the night he came to apologize, those tears let her know he felt her pain of losing parents. Its possible  a sense that he understood allowed her to completely breakdown on his shoulder, but hadn't he just kicked her out of his car? certainly its the bigger planned out thing at play here. 

The answer to both of of their Kyu's could be is quiet simple if only they would allow them selves to  accept it. The very next day Khushi would  brush this off as a moment of weakness, and while this moment does makes Arnav's feeling more tender towards her for now, the repercussions  will be felt when he completely loses control by the poolside on Diwali night when she wears red again. A moment which he will brush off as one of weakness "kyu kamzor pad gaya  mein?" Oh yes, this time Khushi and on Diwali Arnav, both brush off the incidents as moment of weakness. Good catch, Ami. 👍🏼  

Till they accept, let the party continue, DOUBLE CENTURY  here we come!!!! Till then, lots coming up to discuss. 😉

Wonderful, Ami. My comments in blue bold. Lovely pics above. But I loved the first one and the close up of the two looking at each other a lot.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode Part 99-100

Arshi's Hug Special

"Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain " such a manipulative words which are used by others to play with our emotions in such a way to make these feelings contradictory for us . Why do these words are so powerful to deviate the real pain and make us believe there is no pain to have pain ?Such a fallacy yet time ticking moments where some words alleviate not only pain but also provide us hope .Since childhood these deceptive words and phrases become a part of our lives in such a way that we search  ,we expect ,we demand, we implicate , and we insinuate about these in our delectation and affliction .[Dukh & Sukh]

You are right, Arshi. These words are like a disguise.

Reverbration of Anjali's words "Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain 'aap ko tou apne parivaar ko sanmbhalna hai"[you are very strong and you are the one who is going to take care of your family] send a signal to Khushi's pain to emote ,to erupt , and to belch so she can have enough strength to deal with it but how ,she needs alone time with her mom Devi Maya who is her light and star in her dark life which no one knows , feel or share except DM."Shakti daina DM 'Shakti Daina---[Give me strength DM ]My heart goes for her and it surely shows a strong and a mature Khushi behind Titaliya one who just spreads colors to all but by shedding and losing her own.

The moment of silent arrives with the acceptance of her prayer ,where matrix surroundings brings a gust of misty wind ,her pillar itself as she knows He is here . She looks at him and He pleads at her chastened about the abandonment he gave her in the middle of the street .She ,despite of all just had one thing in her mind as their connection is  stronger than before ,"he is here just for me "-Telepathy starts later but its "Tar" connection is  here as they both know and can feel the depth of distress in between em .

Her name slips from his soft lips"Khushi" and that's all she needs and Her feet just progresses towards her pillar in this shaky moment and she runs and embraces him tightly by pouring all of her pain drop by drop on his shoulder as this is the most safest, closest and warmest place ever. Her heart knows he is the light in her dark night and can fill the stars of his love and smile around her . Lovely written.

Nice collage. 👍🏼

But This was the least expected moment for him especially after what he did to her and here she is pouring out all of her fears and pain in front of him. "Ab humse yeh sabkuch nahi hota----hum apne ammab ,babuji ko phele hi kho chuke hain---hum se yeh dobarah nahin hoga----hum puri tarah se toot chuke hain"

[I can't take it any more ,I lost my parents already and I can't go through with that pain again-I am completely broken with this thought]

She wants her LG to fix her destiny  as he told her once "I make my own destiny and writes others too"..He wants him to do what ever it takes to make his father better than ever as she can't live with this fear any more. Interesting. Didn't think that way before.  

PONDERING Connecting Dots:

-He hold her the other day to assure her that he does have a beating heart which did not like her pearly painful tears [after Police stunt pulled by La and Mamiji's search for Anjali's necklace ] when her "earrings" got stuck to him which was the step towards her dependence on him and she mesmerized by his softness towards her which also added in her strength today to embrace him without any fear

-Today he is here to embrace her pain and later she will be during Anjali's miscarriage to embrace his by telling him "isse bahgeya kehte hain."[This is all Fate.] Good connection.

-The other day she was in his office fighting for La made him melt completelt with her tears ."Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta-Dammit![Why can't I see her cry?]

He closes his eyes as her pain is way heavier to stay at his open eyes yet he can connect to it as years back when he needed it the most no one was there to embrace him and he has to be a pillar for his Di.He let her vent out all of her distress and pain on him for her soothe "he is there for me" and  he wants to embrace in return to assure her "sab theek ho jayga"[everything will be fine]----but his arms with closed fists remain in the air.

Now his fears pops out as he did not embrace these feelings for years.His heart is screaming to tell her I am here don't worry but his mind says something else.This truly reflects ASR character  but this time he is not emotionless instead he has conflicted and anguish feelings for her. So true.

Now this fear of him transfers to her [as their connection is stronger than before] ,she detaches herself quickly the same way  she ran to him without realizing what she has done or in other words she did not get that warm and safe answer in return as she expected .Man of few words who can't bear her tears steps forward to rectify "Khushi"but its too late ,this time she steps back and runs as fast as she can leaving him behind stunned and in agony and above all in regret.

He stood there with heavy heart filled with guilt and his moment is so remorseful to bear as her painful tears are absorbed into his skin very deep to make him uneasy ,way uneasy...as he couldn't help seeing her until her last presence-----

She wants to make everything alright for her family ,closes her eyes in her helplessness and On the other hand she feels guilty along with rabaVe of what she has done"Kyuon roi hum un keh samne--kyuon humain sar rakhne  keh liye unke kandhe ki zaroorat padi-pata nahin kya choch rahe thay hum jo un se iss  tarah ja ke-" [Why did I need his shoulder for crying---What was I thinking?] But why do I feel in this distress for a split seconds she was expecting him to be there at the same spot.

Rubbing of Raba Ve indicates her inclination and dependence on him which she thinks is her vulnerability but she had no clue of the strong impact she left on him. Right again!

Transition of scene from her to him as his mind is not in peace either.Pacing back and forth "Kyun nahin rakh paya usspe hath main? Wo ro rahi thi. Shayad chhahti thi main use kuch kahoon? Shayad yeh kahoon ki sab theek ho jayega. Aur main...main usske aansoon dekhta reh gaya'. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?...kyun usska ek ek aansoon..." Even their questions are unfinished.

And then he sees and touches her soaked tears in between her fingers.and hey hey rubs her tears along with his fingers. Her tears as her pearls which he always kept safe until she left him for hamesha keh liye and today those pearls as her tears are breathing not in his palm but in between two fingers index and thumb.

Symbolism and connections: index finger represents Self-confidence, strong desires for success,  sometimes spiritual or religious and thumb represents the will, personal and universal, Self- Assertion

CONNECTION is clear Arnav and Khushi's strong desires for each other will be successful as Khushi will ask DM's ishara to proceed with her Dhak Dhak and Arnav will be doing things on Diwali which he never attempted before.His will power  will make him to put his hand on Khush's head which he did unconsciously during Nainital trip but this time he will assure her he is there by paying bills and His hand on her head. Nice one.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting Love it is prerogative of brave as

Shyam with his slouchy scorpion moves tries to hypnotize  Buaji for "Shadi" [marriage] as she is the weakest link which he thinks can link him to Khushi but Fate has played with him and showing him this as Simon says "theenga" [thumbs down]---👎🏼

What a coward who tells a paralytic father he has two hands to hold and keep two women ,wow as he has no clue Khushi's 27000 is bringing a lot of divine light to shadow not only his stingy moves for her but also for Anjali .Buaji you couldn't come earlier .------seriously.I'm sure she will be flat seeing engagement ring-------His evil bracelet is so visible with his Slouchy Scorpion moves----- 

Symbolism and connections:A reflection is upside-down  means that the real image is flipped. Light is reflected back from different angles than its origin point.CONNECTION is simple as his plan is backfired by Devine forces and Arnav and Khushi are closer and closer each day but beauty is HE HAS NO REFLECTION of it from any angle.Yes Simon is right! Good one again Arshi!

A new day with hopes and regrets has risen as Arnav's mind and heart can't let go off Khushi's fears as her fears are circling him so badly to circle her in his embrace to protect her ,to take her away to write the destiny for her the way she wants which brings a smile and peace to those eyes filled with pearly tears which are unbearable for him.He embraces her in his hallucination within the circle of his closed arms' but its La who can embrace it but can't feel it as she is totally unaware of his inner turmoil right now. His ignorance towards La is totally visible.

Anjali made his guilt more remorseful "wohi tou mein use dey nahin paya jab use iss sahare ki sab se ziyada zaroorat thi...use bas itne si baat tou sunni thi mujh se keh sab theek ho jayega"[That's what I couldn't do for her when she needed it the most, that's all she wanted to hear that everything will be alright]

Barun and his expressions are mind blowing here.👏

Other side Khushi is ready to take his father at home when Doc gives her hope of manipulative  word "chamatkar" [miracle] which can turn her father's destiny for her and at the top he mentions Arnav Singh Raizada and his generosity which brings some colors on her face but one thing is clear His embrace did give her an invisible strength with which she can sail through this ocean of piercing grievous. I agree.

"aaj tak aap ne humara haath pakar keh humain sanmbhala hai ..ab humari baari hai...aapki baitiyan itni kamzor nahin hain"[until now you took care of us now its our turn after all your daughters are not so weak.].How beautifully these delusional and manipulative words over and over circling around giving her strength as well as giving others smile of hopes as she has a special discussion with Devi Mayya along with LG's circle of hope[she does not have to mention].Just beautiful!😊 Yes, it is.

She comes to her pillar ,her strength again and he again as a man of few words just couldn't circle or embrace some words of hopes for her.Their intense gazes shared million emotions as well as their commotion , dither,and fluster.Hers are more than him but her egoistic self respect does not allow her to admit her stance as there is a hint of complain "you didn't give me what I needed the most" a contriving sentence"sab theek ho jayega" -----The moment he wants to rectify ,Di comes and asks her about her Babuji and all.

Her hands forwards a food container to have her salary.How small and innocent gesture she creates but without any smile or silly antics the same way she did the other day when he handed her the food after stopping her from all the silliness .

He so wanted her in the same avatar, so badly ,he wants his strength and her smile back .Period !either by manipulative and crafty words or by materialistic money

but he wants his biggest deal, his Khushi back--------and how he will do that--- Continue in 101st epi with my fav

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Rabba
Faasle Meelon Ke Hain, Dono Hai Alag Disha,
Kabhi Ye Mil Payenge, Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata,
Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata

Symbolism and Connection:27oooRs check...27[by adding all together] It is the symbol of the divine light.Connection is simple as the above Sufiyana Kalam ,all Devine forces are working to bring these two soul mates together.Period!

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do[/YOUTUBE] 

Arshi, good one. Was missing your reviews. Thought of atleast reading the 100th one. My comments in blue bold. Loved all the pics above. Clap😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

I was rewatching the episodes and this makes me remember some posts I really enjoyed
1- The  opinion on what was the sweetest things Arnav did for Khushi
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2951974
2: Antakshari with IPKKND dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288599
3 :ARSHI hug vote for the best one
   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3326416

Thanks for the links Samin. Had seen them before. Refreshed memories. Enjoyed reading the Antakshari one. 😊
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the PM Indi. Thank u for keeping me in your thoughts :D

I loved your flashback to this IPK flashback :D  I read few posts on the 100 episode.. Thanks Ami for such nice words..  love all BFTP wonderful people's efforts to keep IPK alive.  Amazing bunch of people on this one thread for IPK :D

I remember Nainital trip as the first trip together of these two lovebirds in denial. He had just seen her concern for him and she just had a glimpse of very much vincible Arnav with all human ails and weaknesses within this formidable ASR.  And then away they go to Nainital !!  Yet this guy ASR, still doesn't want to acknowledge that his heart thumps for a mere girl ..  like a kid .. stubborn to listen to the craving of his heart.. fights , tries to act as if she is a burden.. yet he cares, feels guilty, gets protective as if she is actually all his own :D

The trip back to Nainital, it created a tear in his resolve not to have any girl effect him. He fought with the thugs for a mere girl !! "what the ... How can I ?  Muje kuch faraq nahi padta !!" He was torn inside.. scared  by the feeling.. scared to get hurt from this love... and here she is next to him prodding him, naive that she is, as to why he got so angry !  He just had to get rid of her .. out of sight ..out of mind .. must be in his mind .. ha ha !!

Then the hospital scene, she was vulnerable.. her strength was in her family.. her main pillar of strength was lying on a hospital bed.  Everyone was in their own grief and wanted her to grieve alone.  But she needed support. she needed that someone with whom her heart has already connected.. she needed that strong person whose mere presence will wipe her worry slate clean.. and he does come.. in a light blue sweater .. with concern visible on the face.  She sees him and they talk to each other for a few secs thru their expressions .. her immediate relief.. his love filled slight whimper khushi.. she runs to him and hugs him .. it must have felt like all her pbms are now sent to the faraway space.  She mumbles and hugs him tightly .. he is filled with a overload of emotions.. concern.. worry.. pain.. love.. but then his own fear crops up and stops him from consoling her !!  That hug was amazing and emotional.  And many more to come later :D

I was away from the thread due to personal reasons ( fb was not the reason Indi, i dont do much there too.. actually nothing significant at all ) as I was not sure I could give justice to the wonderful episode analysis .. I used to feel bad not able to catch up with you all because I used to miss posting for every episode.  And then it became too late.  Indi, I just saw the 100 episode thread.. lovely work all of you.. hats of to you all .. muaaahhh :D

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ ritu,

what a lovely mulling over of a beautiful part of their mad bad love. yes, he came... in light blue sweater...😆... awww, bet that made her heart thump wildly too. so happy to see you here. thanks for liking 100. did you say you were worried about not being able to come every day? hey, just drop in whenever. we'll chat ipk. no rules or restrictions, just that you lau the pyaar show and are willing to chat about it, looking at it in every possible way and have lots of fun.

diwali on the way. almost kissiya, ha ha, hope to see you.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 2

Dheeme se sudh mein aakar, dekhe jo unkey nayan
Khushi ne padh li unkey ankahe kathan
Vichlit huyi, apne iss vyavhaar par
Bhaybheet huyi, ke unkey bhavna they paraspar
Jis sheegrata se aayi thi, usee sheegrata se chali gayi
Prashnon ka guchcha Arnav ke man mein chod gayi
Kyun na dilaya usey dhilasa
Kyun na uspar apna haath rakha
Khushi bhi thi ast-vyast
Kshanbhar mein huyi vichaargrast
Kyun unke kaandhe ka liya sahara
Kyun apna vilaap unhey sunaya
Khushi ke dukhon ka Arnav banaa darpan
Poorna hua inka aalingan

Translation (Anuvaad):

Coming slowly to senses, when she saw his eyes
Khushi read his unsaid words
She was startled at her own behaviour
She was scared that their feelings were mutual
With the speed that she came, she went away with the same speed
Left a bunch of questions in Arnav's heart
Why couldn't I give her consolation
Why couldn't I put my hand on her
Khushi too was confused
Within a moment she became thoughtful
Why did I take the support of his shoulder
Why did I deliver my lament to him
Arnav became a mirror for Khushi's sorrows
Thus their hug was completed

Nice poem Durga. YOu are amazing at writing poetry
bepatient thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^ ritu,

what a lovely mulling over of a beautiful part of their mad bad love. yes, he came... in light blue sweater...😆... awww, bet that made her heart thump wildly too. so happy to see you here. thanks for liking 100. did you say you were worried about not being able to come every day? hey, just drop in whenever. we'll chat ipk. no rules or restrictions, just that you lau the pyaar show and are willing to chat about it, looking at it in every possible way and have lots of fun.

diwali on the way. almost kissiya, ha ha, hope to see you.

🤗 indi ,

will check the latest posts made on the latest episode 😊 ... almost kissiya   aaahhh !!!
bepatient thumbnail
Durga, Aalingan .. beautiful peotry.. love it.. and what an apt title too 👏
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for celebration!!!!!!

The episode begins with Khushi running to Arnav and hugging him. Khushi confesses that she can't be strong anymore. Arnav wants to return her embrace but stops himself wondering what should he do( poor guy has no idea how to console anyone because he built that iron wall void of emotions around him, but khushi is slowly breaking it) . Khushi also comes back to reality and breaks of the hug and moves away from Arnav. They both stare at each other awkwardly. Arnav starts approaching her but she backs off and runs away as Arnav sees her retreating figure, he is wondering what has just happened.

bua ji tells Payal to do something and she refuses. Khushi looks at the bench and remembers her embrace to Arnav. She wonders why she cried in front of him, why her head found his shoulder for solace (because he understands your pain and that you like him).  Meanwhile, Arnav wonders why he couldn't return her embrace. Maybe she wanted him to say something like everything will be fine but he couldn't stop her tears and just watched them, why do her tears kill me. He feels his sweater. It is still moist with Khushi's tears and he once again recalls their moment in the hospital (I would assume tears dry pretty fast…assuming the hug happened…he got into his car…drove home and went to his room…how is the tear still wet…what are her tears made out of…Drama logic)

Khushi tells Payal to recite mantras as that will give power to Shashi. Shyam is also there and he goes out. Bua ji is consoling Garima and wonders what Shashi was trying to say, all he said was Sha sha sha. Shyam grabs the opportunity and hints at maybe wanting shaadi (oh he is good). He says he's always been worried about his daughters' marriage, especially Khushi since she's not his own daughter. He shows false sympathy and excuses himself to meet the doctor. Garima also says that ever since the Payal incident, he's been very worried. Bua ji also thinks that this is what is bothering him. He wants Shyam and Khushi married Shyam rejoices the fact that his trick has worked.Garima and Bua ji talk about this possibility and how Shashi shouldn't have been this worried. Now it's affected his health. Shyam smirks while he eavesdrops.

Arnav is in deep thought in front of his wardbrobe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and La hugs him. She says she feels like she's met him after ages (I honestly forgot she existed over the past week…she must have had a nice break). Arnav recalls Khushi's embrace and her crying. He asks her (La) not to cry and everything will be fine (Really you should have told that to khushi, way to have a delayed reaction). La gets confused and says she's not crying. Arnav comes back to reality. La asks him about Khushi's dad's health. He doesn't answer. La says that she thinks his mood is off. She'll give him a surprise and goes. (well duh his mood is always off when he is with you, get the hint, but I do like lavanaya)

The doctor gives Khushi and Payal discharge papers and tells them not to lose hopes. Medicines, treatments and therapy can work wonders and they even have miracle cases. Khushi tells Payal that she is sure some miracle will happen. She tells the doctor that she is about to receive her salary. She'll pay the fees soon. The doctor tells her not to worry. They keep good relations with the Raizads, so he can do this much for them. The Raizadas have given them a lot of donations and Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man (khushi silently agrees in her mind)

La comes with some food and tells ASR that Khushi taught her that. He doesn't cheer up and Anjali comes and looks worried. La wonders why he is upset. Anjali says that those who don't have parents know what it is like when someone from their family falls ill. They need someone to tell them everything will be alright. Arnav says to himself that this is exactly what he couldn't do. She was crying, she was broken, she needed him to say those words but he couldn't. She must've felt so bad. (Yay Anjali talked some sense into him, btw her sari was maha pretty)

Khushi and Payal are sitting by Shashi's bedside and telling him everything will be fine. Khushi says that till now, he'd taken care of them, now, they'll take care of him. (that was a sweet scene)

Khushi comes to Arnav. He softly looks at her and recalls the hug. Khushi looks away. Arnav wants to say something but before he can, Anjali comes (really you have the worst timing anji) and asks about Shashi. Khushi says he's fine and at home now. She pulls a tiffin and asks for her salary in it the raizadas siblings looked shocked. Arnav gives her a check. She says she didn't know it'll be a check but it's ok. She'll deposit it in the bank. But she notices that the check says only Rs. 27,000. She says that they'd decided Rs. 30,000. Anjali explains that the account deducts 10% as tax. Khushi gets desperate. She apologises but she is worried because of the bills and she'd calculated everything according to Rs. 30,000. Can't they pay tax later? (I felt so bad for her here). Arnav goes away (probably to get more money) and Khushi thinks that he's angry again, doesn't even understand her plight (these two are always misunderstanding each other). Anjali tries to console her but she says she needs to leave and goes. Arnav comes with a check and asks Anjali where Khushi went. She says she went home, she's worried about the fees. Arnav looks sad (if only khushi stayed back for a few more seconds).

shyam shows the wedding ring to shashi he bought for Khushi and says that he may have married Anjali but his heart beats for Khushi (pukes a little) after his marriage with Khushi, he won't leave Anjali (how cheap). Madhumati calls for him and comes. Did bua ji hear shyam????

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Thanks a lot for the PM Indi. Thank u for keeping me in your thoughts :D

I loved your flashback to this IPK flashback :D  I read few posts on the 100 episode.. Thanks Ami for such nice words..  love all BFTP wonderful people's efforts to keep IPK alive.  Amazing bunch of people on this one thread for IPK :D

I remember Nainital trip as the first trip together of these two lovebirds in denial. He had just seen her concern for him and she just had a glimpse of very much vincible Arnav with all human ails and weaknesses within this formidable ASR.  And then away they go to Nainital !!  Yet this guy ASR, still doesn't want to acknowledge that his heart thumps for a mere girl ..  like a kid .. stubborn to listen to the craving of his heart.. fights , tries to act as if she is a burden.. yet he cares, feels guilty, gets protective as if she is actually all his own :D

The trip back to Nainital, it created a tear in his resolve not to have any girl effect him. He fought with the thugs for a mere girl !! "what the ... How can I ?  Muje kuch faraq nahi padta !!" He was torn inside.. scared  by the feeling.. scared to get hurt from this love... and here she is next to him prodding him, naive that she is, as to why he got so angry !  He just had to get rid of her .. out of sight ..out of mind .. must be in his mind .. ha ha !!

Then the hospital scene, she was vulnerable.. her strength was in her family.. her main pillar of strength was lying on a hospital bed.  Everyone was in their own grief and wanted her to grieve alone.  But she needed support. she needed that someone with whom her heart has already connected.. she needed that strong person whose mere presence will wipe her worry slate clean.. and he does come.. in a light blue sweater .. with concern visible on the face.  She sees him and they talk to each other for a few secs thru their expressions .. her immediate relief.. his love filled slight whimper khushi.. she runs to him and hugs him .. it must have felt like all her pbms are now sent to the faraway space.  She mumbles and hugs him tightly .. he is filled with a overload of emotions.. concern.. worry.. pain.. love.. but then his own fear crops up and stops him from consoling her !!  That hug was amazing and emotional.  And many more to come later :D

I was away from the thread due to personal reasons ( fb was not the reason Indi, i dont do much there too.. actually nothing significant at all ) as I was not sure I could give justice to the wonderful episode analysis .. I used to feel bad not able to catch up with you all because I used to miss posting for every episode.  And then it became too late.  Indi, I just saw the 100 episode thread.. lovely work all of you.. hats of to you all .. muaaahhh :D

Ritu, welcome back. 🤗 You are just in time as Arshi are now unknowingly getting drawn to each other.
Lovely write up there above about the events leading to the hug. Nice description. 👏 
Ritu, you can come here whenever you like and join the discussions anytime. Feel free to express your thoughts on whichever episode you feel like. Actually, some of us are still at the dhaba. 😃