Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: snehal.

Should i laugh!!

I am so frustrated 

I think we both shud sit down side by side and start weeping like that cheepku 🤢🤢on the ac duct, if that is what 😡😡FW wants.

Disgusting Disaster.😡🤢

@Vizzy u did the right thing by not watching it.
Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 11 years ago
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
srsly wat substance did this have!a horrible emotional rollercoaster.poor adi sir how much he has to deal with.both duo n same scene n full ganga jamuna.y did we even watch it?btw there was no storyline but excellent performance by trio.im nt sayin dis wid enthusiasm bt tarikas actin z improving.bt srsly dis episode reminded me of tom n jerry where dey die n r alive n nxt 20 seconds.im losing interest n high drama epi.i only cringed n d last luv scene n cried wen tarika was alive.nom.jus dat v have to compete for adi sir.nothing personal.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm what shall I say? What did I just watch??? Can anyone tell me???? No seriously I'm out of words at the moment what did I watch???? Please tell me 😕

Will edit later once my disappointed heart and mind finds a way out 😭  
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Hmm what shall I say? What did I just watch??? Can anyone tell me???? No seriously I'm out of words at the moment what did I watch???? Please tell me😕

Will edit later once my disappointed heart and mind finds a way out 😭

you saw..hmm let me guess..'jab tak hai taarika' or 'kahaani CID ke CID na hone ki' or ...whatever nonsensical title in ur mind
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: visrom

Actually its Nandini's iPad which does the trick.

Hey Visrom not only Nandini's ipad does the trick but my ipad too...when I want to write words like grass then guess what comes up...it says GRAHAN wow these capital letters are also auto correct hahahahah hilarious auto correct is mental or stupid correct I call it🤣 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

@Vizzy u did the right thing by not watching it.

Yeah it's so good that you didn't watch. I'm so frustrated by watching it. The first maybe 5 minutes and those 2 duo scenes were good, but that's it!
maria-rock thumbnail

I m speech less...all the epi was too good...

trio acting and emotions...the whole team performed very well ...😊

but i come know that the tears and emotions in the end all fake i want kill that writer who write this epi end...🤢

these kinds of writing destroying the hreat of cid fans and also destroying the emotional image of our Trio or cid team...😭

what its mean yaar...in the end all is fake to catch the criminal...😡

Edited by maria-rock - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well..it was bad.Goa episode's spoiled cousin.
But that last eye lock.lol.chuck out Tji.
That 'Thanks'...uff:-) ))
I've already mentioned of this..his eyes are my big time weakness.Am distracted from everything else till next week now.
fairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ridiculous!!!!👎🏼
Was it really a CID episode????😲
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
damn boring episode...precap was surely better than this i must say...

Dislikes👎🏼:
*The concept only...cid team again doing a drama to catch the culprit...m fed up with this...why are undercover cops for if cid have to do all this frequently?
*Tarika's and abhijeet's death drama...it spoils the whole episode...i fail to understand how fool fw think of us...
*Though pankaj did what a cid officer should but he really annoyed me a lot.
*Direction and narration was not proper...at one point abhijeet had little beard and at the next scene(confession scene) he was clean shaven in his regular uniform...they should have shown when they teamed up for the drama...
*I wanted them to show some action sequence on how abhijeet tackled with those who captured him...
*No special scenes giving to abhijeet despite of the epi being abhi centric...
*Too damn OTT...full of tears...
*Aditya's talent totally wasted in today's episode...

Likes👍🏼:
*Daya's stand for abhijeet...their sweet emotional small convo outside the bureau was so nice..this is what is called*D true friendship...full of trust and support...
*Vineet supporting daya in his mission...i always knew freddy sir will support daya and shreya too from last episode...nikhil's support was also obvious...
*ACP sir was really good in his performance..
*Thankfully not all was drama...atleast abhijeet's memory loss was true..

how foolish i was for hoping something like revenge of the criminal or sr.inspector abhijeet😭
Edited by Roopal_TiaRa - 11 years ago