Maasa charecter litt...OTT?

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maasa everytime insults bhabho and other bahu s but nobody dare to give answer back to Maasa.she too much OTT charecter .she behave good with just sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes you are right her character is OTT. She almost appears comical. I find Bhabo more real and I am able to relate to her character easily. They could have shown a person with more dignity. Stern but not comical. I find her antics going overboard.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya .. she's definitely OTT!

But I think her character is well thought out (for most of the time atleast). The type of control she has and the kind of fear she instills in her DILs .. requires her to be a little paagal (or OTT). Not to mention she is from a village. She also seems to be quite intelligent .. especially when it comes to reading people. Very interesting character. (I liked her better in the previous gaav saga though ๐Ÿค”. I think it's mostly because her catchphrases were much better last time around. The catchphrases she uses now are very unappealing ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she is not OTT, its more like she puts every one in control but seeing sandhya her childish side comes out ... 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too find her OTT this time... Liked her more during the last village track...

I dont know, but I got this feeling that she should be paired with meena, I'm sure it would be super hilarious than now... Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she's definitely OTT unlike last time...but we need this type of character to gain trp๐Ÿ˜Š
but i'm enjoying this track๐Ÿ˜‰

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
samir's quote-She also seems to be quite intelligent .. especially when it comes to reading people. Very interesting character....well said samir...

breezy's quote-but seeing sandhya her childish side comes out ...its so true... 

niruba...to be paired with meena...wow super idea...really want to see that...

Maasa Vs Meena-who is going to win in beauty๐Ÿ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
come  to think of it, Maasa does know, whats a persons nature, she is smart n i wont say she knows every one very well, she does know them and she clearly says a spade is a spade and her thinking is more of a matured person combined with traditions, she wont make fun of them and misuse them, she dont live in past, she knows to change a thinking u got to change urself, thats maasa for u , so how is she OTT? Nahhh 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

I too find her OTT this time... Liked her more during the last village track...

I dont know, but I got this feeling that she should be paired with meena, I'm sure it would be super hilarious than now...

Ya, Maasa and meena live togather more interesting track..๐Ÿ˜‰
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i dont think she is OTT...She has been like comically rude with all her bahus ever, even when she was nto freidnly with sandy. She was never like bhabho...one thing even then and now is commen is that she is open for change, she listen new thought and accepts them if she is convinced with them ...she also understand that even small ppl ( age wise) can teach yo ufew things and you can say thnaks to them...no harm in that...yes she has her own drwbacks but yes she is more receptive and open then bhabho at times...Lets see how she chnages with whole emily episode...