loved mac ela scene today !

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ok after seeing yesterday's precap i was kind of horrified seeing mac like that i mean i knew he could never do something so cheap but still i mean i thought that maybe...but thank god nothing like that happened
and about today's episode i only loved mac ela today as i think that mystery man thing is now too much dragged but ela mac wow the way she was doing that car tire repairing and mac was enjoying all that it was actually comic after seeing all the episodes of ela throwing attitude mac's behaviour was so funny and ya now he never falls under her plan like again being together this shows that he has really moved on!today's mac ela scene was refreshing to watch after all that mystery man's non sense as earlier it was a good mystery but after dragging it it is becoming non sense(totally my views)
guys plz comment on this i mean mac n ela today!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
guys 37 views n ek bhi comment nahi!
plz yaar koi to comment karo!😭
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I got a shock when I saw Mak try to squeeze Ella, and I wondered, what happened, when it turned out to be a crazy plan to get revenge...for...Ella puncturing his tyre. Good work, writers.
cutiepiexox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im still waiting to watch the ep but im loving ela mac scenes lately
adititrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys i really luv Sanju bt is it fair dat one girl n four guys after her...Comn , i mean want sme new track i only wanna see Sanju wid prithvi!!!!
Bt wat i actualy want to say s dat d writers should show Ela n Vinnie's luv stories too.,
I guess Mac s makng ela realise her mistake n she may fall fr him in future...Luv both of dem 2gether!!!!!Edited by adititrocks - 11 years ago