WU: 11.Apr.2013

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sorry for the delay friends, the regular updater couldn't do it & I came to know very late. Here goes the episode... Enjoy !!!

=====================================================

At the hospital:
Dev wakes up and asks about Satya, who was with him when accident happened, Dev is told that Satya is nowhere to be found and his wife is looking for him in the forest. Dev immediately leaves the hospital.

At Forest:
Dev reaches out to Savitri. (Savitri is missing Satya). Upon hearing from his fellows he suspects something, which he doesn't want Savitri to know. Dev tells Savitri to go the hotel and rest, he will look for Satya. However Savitri is in no mood to listen, she forces Dev to take her along. Dev convinces her promising to return with Satya. Savitri agrees & returns to the Hotel. The policemen tell Satya that the jungle is full of wild animals & even if Satya survives the accident, he won't survive as he must be injured & the animals will hunt him. Dev agrees but still continues his search.

At Hotel:
A tired & depressed Savitri returns to her Hotel room, she recives call from Leena (MIL), who asks her about their honeymoon & calls for Satya. Savitri convincingly tells her that Satya has gone out & she will ask him to speak to Leena as soon as he returns. Saying so she starts crying, Leena presumes both must have fought & consoles Savitri saying everything will be fine.

At Kalibhumi (Rahu-Kaal's den):
Satya regains consciousness & finds himself hanging in the air. He wakes up to find 2 strange creatures (R-K's aides) & is scared; they take Satya to R-K.

Satya sees Gulika & starts recollecting, he recognizes her. Gulika tells him how she stalked both Satya & Savitri's movement from park (the bird nest falling), Satya finding injured Savitri (the ragging victim in college) etc.

Satya questions R-K, why is he being brought here. R-K tells Satya this is KaliBhumi (R-K's den) & R-K is here for his Damyanti.

Satya recalls his conversation with Savitri about the Mayavi Kitaab, he tells R-K that he is not Veer & he has come for his honeymoon to Andaman, and He also tries to warn R-K saying his friend Dev is in Police & R-K will be in trouble if Dev comes here.

R-K replies this is his place & no one can come here without his permission, & the only person allowed is his Damyanti. He blows some smoke, which throws Satya in the air & lands him on rocks! Gulika tries to stop R-K; however he continues, an injured Satya becomes unconscious.

Hope you enjoyed. Take care. Cheers !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update but you seem to have got the 10th and the 11th April episodes mixedinto one update.  :)
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks for the lovely update but you seem to have got the 10th and the 11th April episodes mixed into one update.  :)

yes dear, I did that purposely. Since I got to know very late about me doing the update, the episode was not fresh on my mind - so I thought instead of missing out on anything I better collate both of them. it will ensure all is covered. Sory for the same
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poppins

yes dear, I did that purposely. Since I got to know very late about me doing the update, the episode was not fresh on my mind - so I thought instead of missing out on anything I better collate both of them. it will ensure all is covered. Sory for the same

Hey, its ok, no need to apologise. It happens  :)
toadclk1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rahukaal and savitri are doing amazing...