VIRMAN OS teri meri love story **65 likes**

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

virat n manvi were married for an year now. actually happily married. they were not friends before nor were they lovers... their marriage was arranged by virat's elder sister jeevika who got married to viren singhania... viren was manvi's childhood friend and had always treated her like his own sister. virat and manvi met in virika's marriage, all the vaderas liked manvi. jeevika took the initiative and convinced all that manvi would be the perfect match for virat and later they asked for manvi's hand for marriage from beeji. beeji agreed and virman got married after two months. it was a quick affair. virat n manvi barely knew each other when their marriage was fixed. they knew each other only as two strangers who met in a marriage n thats it... after they got married they both like an adult and matured couple decided to be friends first rather than being man and wife. this was very important for them n their newly formed relationship. virat promised manvi that he would only be friends with her and would never cross his limits and manvi promised him back that she would be his friend first and would never demand any right on his life and would hamper his freedom. in the beginning, it was very difficult for both of them as the constant teasing sessions were torturing them and many more things like that. living in the same room, sleeping on the same bed, sometimes eating in the same plate was making things even more difficult but they both faced every situation and accepted each other the way they are. they made it clear to each other that no one of them is required to change themselves and they would accept each other the way they are without any conditions.
six months passed by, virman were best of buddies and the dil n dhadkan of vadera mansion. everybody in the house was now fond of manvi not to miss virat who was addicted to being close to manvi. one day away from manvi, made virat crave for her and make him feel like a lonely man lost in a deep n dark forest. everybody used to have only one name on their mouths and that was manvi. manvi was also damn happy in vadera mansion where she got all the relationship she once missed... now she has a loving family and a loving husband...oops best buddy cum husband.
another four months passed and now the equations were changed. virman fell for each other and that too irrevocably... they were madly truly n completely in love with each other. virika had a baby girl by now named kaya. manvi was so attached to kaya that after her birth, manvi couldnt thnk of anything else. manvi often brought toys n clothes for kaya but there was one person who wasnt that much happy... and it was virat... he didnt like the fact that now manvi was more into kaya than him. she now had less time for him and she would most of the time talk about kaya. one day, manvi told virat that she also wants a baby and virat straightaway refused saying that he wants time with manvi and after a baby, they would never get that quality time. it took manvi lot of time to understand virat's point of view but at last she understood n agreed.

present...
today is valentines day... virman's first V Day after marriage... virat is super excited as he has been planning for all this from few days. manvi was bored sitting at home so she invited virika for lunch that day. virat came back from office in afternoon and saw virika there. after meeting them, he went into his room and saw manvi playing with kaya. she was looking very innocent and adorable while playing with kaya n then he saw what he least expected... manvi's eyes were filled with tears which would roll out any moment. he realised that manvi was yearning for a baby and her eyes were yelling this truth. he decided that very moment that he would give manvi whats she wants, because he loves her beyond everything...

evening...
virat : manvi dont open your eyes...
manvi : i am blindfolded if u didnt notice virat...
virat : ohh... yeah... i have a surprise for u... n would love it...
manvi : only love it...
virat : you would cherish it your whole life mrs. vadera...
manvi : now i am super excited...
virat took manvi to a place he himself decorated for valentines and opened her blindfold...

manvi : woww...
virat : so do u like it...??
manvi : i loved it... thanks... i love you... happy valentines day...
virat : happy valentines day to u too manvi... n i love you too...
manvi : u did this for me... sooo sweet...
virat : i know... so mrs. manvi virat singh vadera can i have the pleasure of dancing with you...???
manvi : sure... i would love to...
virat n manvi did a close dance on the song " mere rang mein dhalne waali " from MPK...
the closeness were buring them both n arousing their desires... virat was pulling manvi by her waist closer n closer to him and manvi was being seduced by the fragrance of his aftershave and perfume. it was basically driving her crazy n attracting her even more. manvi adjusted her hand around his neck and entangled her fingers in his hair while the other tightly clutching onto his shirt. virat's hand were travelling up and down her back leaving goosebumps wherever he touched her sending shivers down her spine. manvi was going weak on her knees and as she was being touched by the man she loves n desires. she never thought, him touching her would give her that kind of immense pleasure. she closed her eyes to feel his touch even more. manvi hugged him and whispered " i love you..."
virat : i want to love you...
manvi broke the hug and looked at virat... she couldnt believe what he was saying...
virat : lets make a baby...
manvi : what...???
virat : yes... u heard me right...
manvi blushed and then gave a peck on his lips like a real sherni...
manvi : love me my valentine...
virat picked manvi in his arms and went towards the bed which he again himself decorated with rose petals all over and aroma candles.

he laid her down on the bed and wen ton top of her. he brushed his lips against hers and entered her mouth. their tongues started fighting for dominance and virat took the lead. he kissed her until they were out of breath. they broke the kiss and looked at manvi who was panting heavily and her lips which were now swollen and the lipstick which was badly smudged.
virat bent down and kissed her ear lobe and said " u look bful... " manvi blushed and turned her head away from him. virat turned her head towards him and took her to a magical journey of ecstasy...
ps : wrote this for valentine os contest...
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome !! Loved it naina ! It was fantastic...😃😃
naina927 thumbnail