Poll - When will this track end?

Poll

When will this track end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its been long since a poll conducted. All my analysis went wrong Im confused whether they will end this by april or not😕 Not even any sign of truth coming out😭
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even though momily matter will be out , their marriage has to take place with next set of lectures from massa and sandy
 there is still kajri 
our thanedharni has to fight for her rights before that her background has to be shown.
iam sure it will end only after ipl
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Rama. I also think it will end with IPL only because possible future tracks like Meena delivery or Ankur's unemployment, Sandhya's college studying are calculated risks they would avoid taking during IPL season and be with the safer bet the current track. More over it is a difficult issue and if they show immediate acceptance of Emily with token protest it will look unrealistic.
thala thumbnail
inter religion and inter caste marriage has become common now, it is no more considered strange there is such a marriage in every  family so viewers would be interested in knowing how the issures is being delt, obviously they would like to know the end of this track and as umaji said other tracks would not fetch them the current trp (during ipl)
slodkagila thumbnail
Oh no Uma ji & Rama ji ðŸ˜­ MEena preggy track is also good for me. I'm scared
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for uncertain. This track cannot have an 'end' like the Swamiji track. Even after things go right in the village, we'll have to see many episodes where Emily tries to adjust in RM. Before that there will have to be a wedding too. 
Maybe they won't even end up together... Emily might dump him...
thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

Oh no Uma ji & Rama ji ðŸ˜­ MEena preggy track is also good for me. I'm scared

shobi that would be their next target (social message rather)
dont differentiate between a boy and girl 
slodkagila thumbnail
@ diya Good option. But i want this village track to end by april atleast😭

The cv's could have cut scenes like maasa asking who is more pretty again & again😕 There are so much fillers like meena serving food to gali women, sudha nok jhok, Maasa dada nok jhok little bit dragged i feel
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
they are dragging it so that they can finish it only when ipl ends  as per the the past few weeks trp , this track has kept them in the no.1 position with good trp compared to that of other shows, 
they know that this track is keenly observed so they would not take the risk of finishing it soon
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

@ diya Good option. But i want this village track to end by april atleast😭

The cv's could have cut scenes like maasa asking who is more pretty again & again😕 There are so much fillers like meena serving food to gali women, sudha nok jhok, Maasa dada nok jhok little bit dragged i feel

I also want this track to end. After reading your analysis, I was really looking forward to 'I miss you' track this april  But honestly, I'm enjoying the nok jhok too ðŸ˜³