Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

@On topic: Its pretty obvious the crew had the required permissions to shoot. But I do hope some sensitivity was shown to the prevailing situation in the state and the scene was changed. Its a life and death situation for the local population vs entertainment for us.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

I am sure Mr. Kamina didnt have issues with the change in title this time since SRK is involved. If it was me he would have lost it by now. πŸ˜†

You should feel happy as someone else also copy your style πŸ˜†

I don't mind any title on SRK, i also bash... like u don't mind any title, u have 2 bash... only that when u change title, i object, kabhi kabhi knowingly to tease u πŸ˜›
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

You should feel happy as someone else also copy your style πŸ˜†

I don't mind any title on SRK, i also bash... like u don't mind any title, u have 2 bash... only that when u change title, i object, kabhi kabhi knowingly to tease u πŸ˜›

ofcourse, those also end up in heated arguments, all in good "fun" eh? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

ofcourse, those also end up in heated arguments, all in good "fun" eh? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

i never had any heated arguments with -Ksh-...
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The article says SRK boz...all the permission process was done by Red chillies...production house

Ab dhindora pitne se kya fayda, jab chidiya chug gayi khet...i think shooting is already over for film

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

@On topic: Its pretty obvious the crew had the required permissions to shoot. But I do hope some sensitivity was shown to the prevailing situation in the state and the scene was changed. Its a life and death situation for the local population vs entertainment for us.

Permission was asked and given too...but not to those who lived there and wanted water for their use.
@Bold, That is the point, SENSITIVITY! πŸ‘
Which lacks in such situation.
Edited by SudhaSangeet - 11 years ago
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shame on Maharashtra Gov to give permission to shoot..Its disgusting that farmers are committing suicide and they are selling water to these BW people...

Deputy CM few days ago said to poor farmer who is on hunger strike for 55 days they don;t have water so shall he go pee in the dam..but they have water for these rich people????

I am sure SRK was not the one who purchased the water but he could have easily said NO to it...or stopped it...In the end he owns Red Chillies...

Red Chillies have no sensitivity towards people of Maharashtra...I hope this movie tanks...
Edited by don12 - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Shouldn't the government be blamed majorly for this mishap??

Why did they allow this production team to use the water, given the dire need of it for commoners? If the film team offered them money and literally bought the water, why did they get sold?? Where did that money go? Did they invest it in buying water from outside to aid the commoners? Or, as usual, the money went directly in their pockets?

And, why are the ppl in that state not granted the use of the dam water? 

If these ppl who have the most right on it aren't allowed to use that water, then neither should the film production team have been allowed! 
But, who gave them the permission? The Government! 

This is all not to take away from the fact that yes, it was insensitive (and quite foolish, may I add) on the CE team to use that water, knowing the condition the state is in at that time. 
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The topic title is very misleading.. SRK is always targetted.. He is not a bad man 😑
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If the CE team has done this, its not done. What is the government doing there? Ghaas khaa rahi hai kya?

SRK, if you are aware of this , its sad!
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

If the CE team has done this, its not done. What is the government doing there? Ghaas khaa rahi hai kya?

SRK, if you are aware of this , its sad!

Government is eating money..they already ate 70,000 Cr in irrigation scam and now they don't have water for poor people...

But they have water for Production Houses..alcohol factories...Asaram Bapu..etc etc..

Maharashtra Gov is to be blamed but even Production Companies should have shown some sensitivity in this case...