Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Bookmarking wonly!!!😎

waise congos on the new thread🥳...

niks name can be "We Excel In Recruiting Services" 🤣🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

The beautiful and gracious actor Rupali Ganguly is excepting her first baby soon. The pretty actress is three months pregnent.mom. She is currently portraying the character of Pinky in serial Parvarish. After the news of her being pregnant has come on the sets, she is pampered by each and every crew and cast member.

Rupali says, "I am so happy that I can only thank God for it. I need lot of blessings and prayers. You won't believe but my set is like my family. Shewta Tiwari touches my tummy everyday and says hi to baby (laughs).For that matter Vivek and Vishal always try to make me laugh and keep me in happy mood. I must mention if someone is spotted smoking on the sets then Sunny will be caught shouting saying mummy is pregnant. The spot boys to makeup man, hairdressers all take care of me all the time. What more do I want for life."

"The doctors have asked me to take rest as I have a health issue. I really feel at home and so happy that feels like being with my cast," She added.

We at Dailybhaskar.com wish the mother to be all the best

shruti thumbnail

Popular TV actress Rupali Ganguly is expecting her first child. Recently married to her long time businessman beau Ashwin Verma on February 7th this year, Rupali soon became preggers.

The actress confirmed the news, "Yes, I am expecting. I am very happy and feel like shouting it out from the rooftop. But I need all the prayers as this is a high risk pregnancy.

When asked about husband Ashwin's reaction, an elated Rupali said, "Ashwin is pleasantly surprised. He didn't know what to do after he heard the news because he did not expect this so soon. He thought we will wait for a year or so. He is ecstatic and is being very protective about me and has been pampering me constantly. He just wants me to eat, sit at home and do nothing. I feel blessed." 

Rupali who is playing Pinky in Sony's popular serial 'Parvarish: Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi' said that all her three children are very happy specially her on-screen husband Vishal Singh.she joked, "All my three children ' Raavi, Raashi and Sunny ' are very happy. The happiest of the lot is my husband Vishal Singh. Now we can't even hug because our stomachs clash."

In a private ceremony, Rupali got married to Ashwin. She is a popular TV actress, she played Dr. Simran Chopra in Sanjivani and Monisha Sarabhai in Sarabhai VS Sarabhai. She also took part  in the first season of reality show Bigg Boss in 2006 and in 2009 and also showed her dare devilry side in Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2

Congrats to Rupali and Ashwin!

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/newly-married-rupali-ganguly-is-pregnant/11348/

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Congrats on the new thread...

Thanks to all spammers for finishing the previous one so quick 😆

Happened to see SC after a while and such melodrama? Extremely dramatic, very like SLB...
Today Kumud reminded ,me so much of Riddhima...

BTW Saras running so fast seemed a little funny...

like hell she does while watching something a link to that show pop up n I click it only to be welcome by crying Miss Riddhima after first I was mistakenly watching cmg  then I saw the she dressed my god why her of all female in TV-world...i want to watch the show but I can't watch it with her in it.

hello shru🤗
shruti thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
shruti thumbnail

Now 'Anamika' wants someone to woo her

Now 'Anamika' wants someone to woo her
Simran Kaur
TV actress Simran Kaur, who plays the witch in TV serial "Anamika", is tired of running after a man in the show and now wants someone to woo her instead.

"I am tired. Now I want someone to pursue me. As a girl you want someone to woo you and do something for you. But here I have gone mad, I feel like I am the hero of the show," Simran said here Thursday on the sets of the show.

"I am going to surrender soon. I can't do this anymore and please bring someone for me who tries to woo me," she added.

Anamika is a witch in the show, who tries every possible method to get Jeet (played by Mudit Nayar), who is actually in love with Rano (played by Annie Gill).

The show went on air Nov 26 last year and is telecast on Sony TV at 8 p.m.
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@gauri even want to see d showw SC bt see with kumud sundari oopsi riddhima part 2 lol