Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what n turn and twist dear outstanding yar in one go u did it just loved it lot finally simran chapter is over now only maaneet yepiii m so happy .but y prachi slap maan yar he is not alone doing anything that she is accuse him alone its geet fault too na she force him lots of time for baby n now only blame is on maan's head 
thanks for update and pm dear waiting for next update soon 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jahtka giving part thoda confusing bt loved it...

precap is damn interesting
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superbbb update..
Finally tht b**** simran is out from km & from Maaneet's life also...
OMG...Geet is pregnant...eagerly waiting fr it..
deviraju thumbnail
wating wating wating please update
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
re read some part nd d missed chapter😛

lovely story👏⭐️👏 enjoyed it😳

the precap sounds interesting continue soon😉
deviraju thumbnail
wating                                                                                                                              wating                                                                                                                              wating                                                                                                                                wating please update
Zeba702 thumbnail
Update dedooo jaldiii 
Updateee updateee
deviraju thumbnail
wating for updates please send😭
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

Geet said angrily,"Just shut up..when nothing happened in between u then how can u accuse my Maan that he stole ur virtue..disgusting Simran...Now get lost from our lives!"Simran still cried showing her crocodile tears but no one listened to her pleas when she accused Geet as impotent.Maan's anger towered & he slapped her angrily as Geet started to cry but still she felt dizzy.Geet's eyes went dark & in the moment she fell on the ground but not anymore as she landed inside Maan's embrace who screamed,"Geet!"

PART 54

It was a torture to Maan seeing Geet unconscious & Prachi was examining her.Khurana clan was worried to hell.Prachi examined her pulse & checked it seeing her watch.When she got conclusion that what happened to Geet...she was so angry.She was so angry that she dint even see that Geet was awake & was seeing Prachi's expression.Geet saw Peachi's anger but silently followed her in difficulty.

Prachi slapped Maan angrily.Maan was shocked & asked,"What happened Prachi..why r u smacking me?"Prachi said angrily,"Why am smacking u..u know the truth Maan..still u r asking me?"Maan asked,"What?..What i know Prachi?Prachi please tell me..what happened to my Geet?Please!"Prachi saw him with disgust & said,"Maan u r going to become father!Geet is three weeks pregnant!"

Hearing this everyone's eyes lit up but not Maan's whose eyes were widened with shock.Prachi shouted,"Dint i tell u to stay away from her?Why Maan..dint i told u to control urself?Dint i told u to use protection!"Milind kept his hand on her shoulder & she flushed automatically being embarrassed herself.Maan cursed himself while Nikhila asked,"Prachi beta,it is good news for us na...but y r u getting so hyper?"Prachi said angrily seeing towards Maan with digsut,"That's becoz maami i want to save Geet's life before she gives Khuranas a heir!"

Nikhila was shocked & asked worriedly,"Beta what happened to her?"Prachi explained,"Maami,Geet's uterus is so weak..as she matured very lately...it is only one year ago..she matured & her uterus is so weak to bear a child...i warned Maan everytime to stay away from her..dont lose control but...!"Nikhila was shocked so Geet who was silent listener.Amar asked,"Prachi beta...explain us!"Prachi sighed & said,"Maamu,due to Geet's late maturation & before her maturity the stress she put on her body just to get matured faster made her uterus weak...till now it needs to be healed that's why she always feels so much pain on first day!"She said that part seeing towards Maan with disgust.Maan got to know why she always felt tortured for a mere pain..that's becoz she was weak & her uterus too which cant bear a child!"Amar suggested,"Maan,abort the baby.We want Geet's welfare...if u have destiny of becoming the father then it surely happens but we cant lose our baby girl Geet!"

Hearing this everyone felt proud on Amarnath but that chance was also not gonna happen as Prachi blasted another bomb,"Maamu..we cant abort the the child also..it can harm Geet's life!"Amar was shocked hearing the news while Geet shouted,"I dont want to abort the baby!This is my love...my flesh & Maan's love!"Everyone were shocked seeing Geet standing there & Maan said with utmost love,"Geet!"She stepped forward but stumbled but he caught her waist securely and seeing this she said seeing him lovingly,"When Maan is with me then why dee u r worried?He wont let happen anything to me!"Maan said guiltily,"But jaan..am the one who made u to reach this state for which i cant forgive myself!"But she closed her palm on his mouth & said,"Maan..whatever u did u saved me by calling as baanj(sterile)"

On that time Simran glared at her as she was the one who had called Geet as baanj & not a girl too.Maan turned towards her to speak when police arrived & took Simran away.Prachi was worried for Geet & she dint talk further as she dialled her senior to discuss the matter.From that day onwards Maan started to take care of Geet more.Geet was pampered by whole Khurana clan & Handas too got to know that she's pregnant.Handas were so happy hearing that as their all worries vanished & sighed in deep breath having relief that she's pregnant.Thaiji was the most happiest woman among them.

Precap-Epilogue

EPILOGUE 1

PART 53

NOTE-Here goes the last part guys...as i was totally blank for this story.I dont know what to write next so am stopping it here.And moreover seeing the likes also i dont think i need to continue this story...becoz most of them are totally silent readers and i dont want to entertain the silent readers so here goes the last part & gonna give epilogue which will be long update!Regular readers-Thank u for reading this story & supporting me so much always.I love u all sooo much thanks once again🤗🤗🤗

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago