Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i m waiting to see after this Sultan track gets over and there is entry of another girl in the show, how many take it as parallel track calmly or bash her like they bash Dipali always 😆

Since in this thread I am the only one who was talking about a parallel track, I believe this is for me.

I would not bash even if another girl is brought for RK and they start a parallel track. Maybe that is what they should do it now, because it seems they are trying every possible way to end Rishbala and spoil Rishbala for fans.

And for your information I have never bashed Dipali or Trishna. As far as bashing any character, the only character  I have bashed in this show is Mukund.  I have bashed him a lot and for that i got warning PM too from a DD fan saying I am bashing Madhu too with Mukund because at that time Mukund track was with Madhu.

And I am criticizing what they are showing in RK character a lot now cos I am not liking what CV's are doing to his character, because for me this is called butchering a character and I believe lot of people are not liking this and this has been said by TM itself in this thread.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Shahi- See i am not against parallel track and i am rather one of those who has always enjoyed parallel tracks equally in my previous shows. But the problem with bhai track is the character portrayal. They are degrading RK's character more and more so that people can accept bhai. Why? Why all the experiments on their male lead only? And even if they are degrading their male lead, then why are they portraying their supposed antagonist as MAHAAN?

@ Red- This is what I also don't understand and am wondering what is CV's actual plan for doing this.😕

I was surprised to see this. Chakku. I thought U are also one of them who  think RK character is still intact and it is how RK is and accepting every thing CV's are doing to his character.😲

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u Chakku 👍🏼

RishBala Magic workss Always for TRPs too  😳 😳 

CV's ab to dimag, kan aur aankhen khol lo...Kab tak sote rhoge 🥱
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rishabla means TRPs will increase!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Of course. Rishbala are magical.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
ommg so jealousy comant on this post for rishbala

hats off on rishbala u rocksss
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
IPL jaaye tel lene, I want it above 3.0 even 3.1 bhi chale ga, Below 3.0 thoda weird sa lagta hai, I know its top on color but still i want above 3.0...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ Red- This is what I also don't understand and am wondering what is CV's actual plan for doing this.😕

I was surprised to see this. Chakku. I thought U are also one of them who  think RK character is still intact and it is how RK is and accepting every thing CV's are doing to his character.😲

Shahi, I am enjoying his character and ofcourse the acting, but have to admit that they are doing everything in extreme now. Yesterday I didn't like the nok jhonk wala dialogue at all🤢 I am OK, with RK bringing back Madhu to his mansion forcefully because for redemption he needs her infront of his eyes, but I also want him to feel sorry for what he did to her😳  I can't stand his bullheadedness for long now.

Upar se, why are they glorifying that gangster🤢
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arnav90

IPL jaaye tel lene, I want it above 3.0 even 3.1 bhi chale ga, Below 3.0 thoda weird sa lagta hai, I know its top on color but still i want above 3.0...

This week TRPs will surely rise😆 I feel so😆
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">Shahi, I am enjoying his character and ofcourse the acting, but have to admit that they are doing everything in extreme now. Yesterday I didn't like the nok jhonk wala dialogue at all🤢I am OK, with RK bringing back Madhu to his mansion forcefully because for redemption he needs her infront of his eyes, but I also want him to feel sorry for what he did to her😳 I can't stand his bullheadedness for long now.</font>

<font color="#006600">Upar se, why are they glorifying that gangster🤢</font>

This is what I don't like too ruining of lead charactors, They are now experimenting Madhu too... Like the new promo Hand Cuff thing, As per entertainment it looks funny but if u think little out of entertainment its worst, He is treating Madhu like a pet (Sorry to jump in ur convo)