Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rash2222

i know tanya she should never come back... smartness always never pays... you have to pay for over smartness that is what zee and PH are paying and i am loving it

wat smart if zee ever cared for this show it would have thrown a grand 1000 epi party just as it threw 500 epi party zee just dont care and are wanting trp to decrease and show to endπŸ˜†
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

loll only zee promotes arvi that too on net and the picture is entirely different on tv  and zee is not promoting arvi by saying there will be romantic scenes check fb even today zee posted pic of arman and arvi saying pr cast wishes u happy ugadi... zee knws abt arvi fan power so they uses arvi's fame but as i said earlier and now iam again saying v arvi fans are not gonna fall for those tactics... v only watch pr after arvi reunion ... 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aathya

lolllsss zee facebook last year posted arcana and purvis pics , they removed even manav  last year so dont say about facebook ,FB always ...  zee facebook not even promoting onir purvi by saying there will be romantic onir purvi scene and yeah few article mentioned about this but i guess not even 1%people trust journalist so no promotion for onir purvi also .
if zee using arvis power then why they dint send arjun in nagpur for promotion ?? but let it be .

and i am again saying TRP not increase for 1 or 2 character and not even decrease , TRP rise bcz of story and TRP also decrease for story not for character . as there is no story so trp wont increase . if writer will write a good story then trp will increase otherwise if ekta will introduce tom cruise as purvis husband even then wont increase TRP .πŸ˜ƒ 

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

yes dear i knw trp's depends on story not on charcters.. but am i the one who posted in 1st page that because of one charctr's absence trp's decreased??????

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TRPs have been affected by IPL... TRPs off all the TV shows have declined for that reason only... Well Pavitra in itself is a crap so who is intrested in watching that... But some people are always supporting their favourites and think that TRPs depend on them... πŸ˜² Strange!
_Akira_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_ArVi4ever

Wow 2.3 trp πŸ₯³
If audience ko itna torture karoge toh koi bhi quit kar dega.
And IPL is better then watching the show πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wish trp goes below 1 and the show ends. At least can see ashvik in other shows.
I wish International viewership would also count so that people knows how popular ArVi are.
Any ways ArViians quit this thread and enjoy the low trp in our AT the most peaceful place. Dont waste your time in explaining your points to others.

And dear forum fans kindly dont quote me. Thank you πŸ₯±

Amen to that πŸ₯³
What irks me is when fans play the who to blame game when TRP's become low. First IPL has caused TRP's of all shows to drop. What would the audiance watch the show currently anyway, where is the content ? Where is the story ? πŸ˜•