Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is no serious note about that either from the Channel or Forum32, but I will not assume that it was just a rumour, coz there is no smoke without fire

And maybe, just maybe this news is true and they are in search for a replacement, maybe that is why there are problems in AsYa land ...I just hope they are not thinking of re-considering the Ayaan-Zoya track if they find someone else, coz we are the ones who said one day that if Ayaan would be someone else, we wouldn't mind 😆 😆

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Well if he does them I want Karan Wahi to replace him as I love his chemistry with KSG

Well if Karan Wahi replaces Rishabh as Ayaan , then the Ayaan-Zoya track is definite which I don't want at any cost...
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well if Karan Wahi replaces Rishabh as Ayaan , then the Ayaan-Zoya track is definite which I don't want at any cost...

But replacing with Karan wahi as Ayaan,how does it make any difference wether it is this Ayaan or the other person.The character is same and they follow the same script.😉
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

LOL I dont wanna pick on you as many have shared this sentiment but
Why is Ayaan-Zoya track definite IF KW replaces Rishab?Edited by Do_i_know_u - 11 years ago
veenisha thumbnail
its not conformed yet