Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I am logging off ! ...Just not in the mood to write anything more ! ...Good Night ! 
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=priyachand]good evening guys!!!

finally i am caught up with d epi and all ur posts!!!! today's epi retierated Rk is completely gone bonkers. evn when madhu was telling abt her pain, how he killed what is in her, as pennu rightly pointed out, he only hears  what he wants to hear - that she can't love anyone else as there is nothing alive in him.

but shahi why do u say madhu will realize the real Rk n dat he'll betray her again. i don't think RK is plotting or doing anything deliberate. he's now just reacting to sultan, its more instinctive. he might inadvertently hurt madhu. like today when he said i am happy to hear you. what RK was happy was only the loving part. he didn't even listen to her being dead. in his craziness, he might do somehting that will hurt her. further madhu has not returned to RK to live a new life. now she's forced to live becoz of his blackmail.

This is what I get from his looks Priya- I just don;t see this has anything to do with his love . Atleast so far i haven't. And CV's are easily giving justifications to Madhu character, whereas RK is getting worse day by day. I know his redemption will not come in jet speed. But there is not even a little bit of it shown and it is going backwards.
And we don't know he didn't hear the part where Madhu said she was dead inside. He was right there and looking at her the same way even when she said that and that also with a satisfying expression.

i  have a feeling she's waiting for his craziness to lessen so she can get out of it. according to some articles, she'll tell her mom that she's staying for work related reasons. so she's seeing it as temporary. so where's d chance of another betrayal.

According to some articles she also has a plan and give him second chance too. So far it was not shown. So maybe for now she is waiting for his craziness to go. But when it doesn't she might be shown giving second chance and reason not known to viewers yet.

i dont think cvs are stupid to give one more betrayal by RK. his chr will be lynched evn by VD fans. but i have a feeling he might do something which will be drastic to madhu n that might escalate the situation n Rk might lose madhu again. she might leave him again. but here madhu willbe waiting to leave. she's not trusting him.

I never thought this together Rishbala track will make RK more negative. He is worse than how he was shown on the set.So we never know what CV's are planning. I am just posting what I see from the episode and what I think. Hope no one take offence.

I just don't see any positivity for Rishbala fans from this track SO FAR.
And it is much easy to be a Bala fan and not ship any jodi when I watch the show now. Mostly because the track is in favour of Madhu  and clearing what she has in mind little by little to viewers, according to me.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shahisthi
Just what I feel from this track cos there was no effort from RK's side at all for a redemption and instead they are making RK character worse day by day.

It is really time loyal Rishbala fans to be worried. This track of Rishbala is not in their favour.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you completely.  Its very clear that CVs dont want rishbala, they want to bring sulbala :(.
Is Cvs angry with VD??  RK track is going to be sidelined soon.  As viewers will not like rishbala anymore if RK is shown as a  psycho.  Also if they show RK force himself on madhu for physical, then that is it...  end of rishbala.  Being a rishbala fan, i am not liking this psycho track.

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Pennu,u are right.
Remember earlier madhu yells out sultans name to RK cos she says she cant bear his insecurities.

Even now in her own way she cares enough not to leave him,but what can she do if he drives her away and tortures her with his insecurities and ego issues,
The guy cannot even think beyond himself,,he does nt even feel her pain,yeh kaisi ishq hain.The girl is screaming out that she is a shattered glass,totally broken in and out ,numb,destroyed by him ,scarred for life and all he hears is what he wants to hear.she loves me and me alone.
Does this mean that just because the RK loves her and only she can take care of hi,.he just keep on taking and she just giving.She will be sapped out.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have no hopes on RK's character...who is making mockery of madhu's feelings 
why is she so uncomfortable..is smthing wrond wd AC...
behaving as if nothing happened ..evrthting ws always fine..
only to get rid of his own sufferings for missing the entertainment dose in the form of madhu
and i can only see the same mandap wala evil RK back wd double strength...
bt i have expectations frm madhu dt she wont give up..should i expect this much
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

[QUOTE=Shahisthi
Just what I feel from this track cos there was no effort from RK's side at all for a redemption and instead they are making RK character worse day by day.

It is really time loyal Rishbala fans to be worried. This track of Rishbala is not in their favour.

Agree with you completely.  Its very clear that CVs dont want rishbala, they want to bring sulbala :(.
Is Cvs angry with VD??  RK track is going to be sidelined soon.  As viewers will not like rishbala anymore if RK is shown as a  psycho.  Also if they show RK force himself on madhu for physical, then that is it...  end of rishbala.  Being a rishbala fan, i am not liking this psycho track.

This has nothing to do with VD.

As an actor, he would be happy to portray such a role and he is getting to show his talent through this track. And VD is getting this chance so this is not about him being sidelined at all. In fact he would be always the junoon factor in the title.  And it won't matter to DD or VD, whether Rishbala end together in the end or someone else.

This is their show, so both of them will be in the show till the end.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita24

i have no hopes on RK's character...who is making mockery of madhu's feelings 

why is she so uncomfortable..is smthing wrond wd AC...
behaving as if nothing happened ..evrthting ws always fine..
only to get rid of his own sufferings for missing the entertainment dose in the form of madhu
and i can only see the same mandap wala evil RK back wd double strength...
bt i have expectations frm madhu dt she wont give up..should i expect this much

I am being positive with this hope. Anki.

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

[QUOTE=Shahisthi

but why am feeling cvs want Rishbala...and sultan is only to delay comfortable patchup till ipl..
and i dun think RK wl go wd physical...cvs can never take such stupid risk..!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail

but why am feeling cvs want Rishbala...and sultan is only to delay comfortable patchup till ipl..
and i dun think RK wl go wd physical...cvs can never take such stupid risk..!!

Rishbala will be there always in some way. if they make Rishbala happy and with no issues between them, how can they run the show for 4 years and 1000 episodes.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyachand

i dont think cvs are stupid to give one more betrayal by RK. his chr will be lynched evn by VD fans. but i have a feeling he might do something which will be drastic to madhu n that might escalate the situation n Rk might lose madhu again. she might leave him again. but here madhu willbe waiting to leave. she's not trusting him.

may be after she leaves him, he'll start feeling what paddy cursed him earlier. so he might try other ways to get her back. i still trust my rishbala.

but today RK was at his craziest. if i were madhu i wd be evn scared to be in the same room. one cdn't know how he's going to react.
yesterday d way he screamed at the servant n later madhu showed his irrational anger. 

me too feel exactly the same Chand... I agree that he is doing some planinig and plotting but his intension is not to take any revenge but to get Madhu back... at any cost he just want to bring those good-old-fake days back  with Madhu... and he thinks being like this and saying some onliners and doing some manhandling will bring her to him like the old time...   but this time every actions from him will increase the distance between him and MAdhu and she may leave him...  as you said may be thats time he will get reminded by Paddy's curse... Ahh i will love to see that...

RK has no idea what she has been thru...
@bold.. excatly... especially the way he was smiling when she said she loves him...😲